The Samaritans

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jacob_Julez
Game Name(s): Jacob Julezu

The Samaritans

Post by Jacob_Julez »

Gang Name: Samaritans

Gang Description:

It all started when a group of college students were heading home from the end of year after Party. In the near shadow of a dark alley way, a woman in her late 50’s was breathing heavily. The young individuals decided to give a helping hand to the fragile lady. Struggling to gain information from the abused lady, they realise a man in black clothing running from a distance. Both Mr.Tibbs and Mr.Robinson decide to chase down this male, however in the process of this Mr.Tibbs receives a load of bullets in his chest. In fear Mr.Robinson carried on chasing him, surprisingly he manages to grab down the male and keep him on lock till the Police arrived. The following day, the old lady had passed away after suffering from shock. The suspect was arrested and the three young Males were known as Hero’s of the town. When the FBI had heard about this news, they offered Mr.Robinson a placement in their department, but after turning down their offer, Mr.Robinson gathered a few of his friends to hunt down the suspect’s family.

The attempt to hunt down this criminal turned in to a violent street war which later led to a whole culture war. This was between the Palermo’s and Americans. After a two year war between the two cultures, leaving many dead and a few hundred brutally injured, Mr. Robinson’s younger brother decided to put an end to this war, his name was Jacob. Jacob was probably the only one who had a clear insight of life and had a passion for Peace. Jacob and his brothers arranged a formal meeting with the Palermo’s and his buddies from the FBI. His maturity brought the war to an end and a success to the FBI. Again, Jacob was known as a ‘hero’ and was offered a placement in the FBI; sadly he turned down this offer and decided to build his own powerful group of Samaritans.

Whilst being a Peaceful man, Jacob had gone through SIA training and was a certified member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. However, to keep his street reputation active, he under played a good character with both the streets and the government. Sadly, months later, Jacobs’s father passed away which left his mother alone in a thug town. In respect to look after his mother, he decided to move to Los Santos and use his father’s money to purchase a property. Whilst having so much respect in Los Santos, Jacob took over his father’s business which brought a negative image to his society, which was in fact trafficking drugs and armoury. Jacob kept a low profile with the FBI and his father’s business brought him a rather large amount of income. Both the mobsters and the government had his back; he was a protected and fearless man that trained his employees. His small powerful army grew in the city of Los Santos and more people took interest in the clan.

Why:

After being in other gangs, I found that Yakuza was my last resort, however this changed when a misunderstanding led to grief. Whilst being in Yakuza, I have learnt that life in SZR is not all about ‘Bang Bang – OWNED’ In order to be successful you have to earn your respect.

Since having the experience as a underboss, I believe that I am a fit individual who can manage a family of his own. I had helped other families to gain success and respect but realised that once I left, everything went downhill. A team leader is vital and without one, nothing goes to plan.

This family would be something with an exciting experience as we show a good look to both cops and street friends. We will be in association with the cops, but also in association with street life. I had always had the ambition to help others on the server, even if it were a danger to me.

Rules : Putting server rules aside, I have set my own list of rules which every member should follow at ALL times:

- Respect – We work around this word, if you respect others, others will respect you. Give and get!
- Roleplay – Although SZR is a light RP server, I expect all my members to be RP motivated at all times, this does not mean heavy RP. Know your limits!
- Activity – There is no way I am accepting people who log in once a week/month. You either play at least 3 hours a day or you don’t. If, you have made it into the family, you remain active unless I have been informed
- Deathmatching – No way! Automatic /uninvite
- Help – Remember we are known as Samaritans, we are good and Peaceful people, never provoke! Always provide help to our community. You are role models, act like one.
- English/Typos – Im sorry but if your English is not good, I can’t help you. If you’re a member of the Samaritans, you always remain formal. No Slang! Informality leads to dis-respect and we don’t want that. If you accidently make a typo error, do not use /b to correct it, say the word in IC with the correct spelling. Since we want a RP atmosphere, /b should not be used. (According to Elroy, /b can be used in a car so that’s the only exception)
- Samaritans – WE ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE, but also work for the cops, if you see a suspicious act taking place, make sure you keep reference of people involved, and/or if possible, try stopping it, don’t be a Hero, this may be interpreted as provoking. We look after the cops, they look after us.
- Admins – Don’t be a pain in the ass to them, we all know they busy doing some shit, if admin says ‘NO’ it means NO , don’t ask again
- Self Defence – If by ANY chance you end up in trouble, speak to me or another member, do not attack back, try being calm with them, if no success then take action with consent from another member.
- Role – Know who you are and your role in the family. NO we are not part of the government and do not act like a member of the Police. You are a Samaritan and you live as a Samaritan.

Putting all these rules in mind, I have decided to create a system which is fair and tolerant. Each member would have a Diary (I hold on PC). That Diary consists of 10 entries. If by any chance I receive a complaint about you from anyone, or you break a rule, your action will be registered to your diary. Those who receive 3 should be warned, and above should be careful and fearful. Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in immediate action.

Recruitment:

All recruitment process will be handled on our private forum. Just because you know me or any of the members, it does not mean you get an easy ticket in the family. Recruitment will be tough and only committed members will get accepted.

Members:

In game name/forum name

Jacob_Julezu / Jacob_Julez
Carl_King / Patrick
Benjamin_Graham / Martin_Weed
Casey_Calvert / Casey_Calvert
Andrew_David / Andrew_David
Nina_Capozzi / Nina_Capozzi

Desired Skins:

Leader:
Skin 163 Image

Members:

Male:
Skin 240 Image
Skin 60 Image

Female:
Skin 211 Image

Desired HQ:

Preferably, I wanted to have two Interiors, one for a hideout and storage for Drugs etc, and one for our gang and public recognition. However this did not go to plan as the owner of the desired location refused to set up a contract with me, therefore Im only able to stick to one at the moment.

Other notes:

In relation to gang cars, Nurgle only promised them to ‘established gangs’ So hopefully, with patience and activity, we will get there.
Also do not /call /sms or PM me on how to apply, with the help of admin, a forum will be set up and I will post application on there.

We all know how many idiots live today, please if you got nothing good to say, then keep it within yourself and dont post in here. Peace out!

Question from passerby: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?"
Question from a Samaritan: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
The Captain

Re: The Samaritans

Post by The Captain »

Looks good and your members are good too.Good luck.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Supporting this , nice one Jacob ,you'll do great !
Patrick
Location: A warehouse, I'm surrounded by bad men! WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE MY SOS CALLS?!

Post by Patrick »

Me and JJ went out to help some newbies today, it's hard work but it's good fun and it's rewarding. Keeping in mind that although we are nice people, we are still thugs: we will keep drugs and guns, run mats and contribute to points.
David_York

Post by David_York »

SHOW ME THAT RIP.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Good luck Jacob, I hope this family becomes a success and actually help others around. Great story and application.
David_York wrote:SHOW ME THAT RIP.
Stay out of the thread and keep it clean.
Focke_Nostra

Post by Focke_Nostra »

Good luck Jacob.
Focke_Nostra
Dameon_Roke

Post by Dameon_Roke »

Robbie Jay wrote:Supporting this , nice one Jacob ,you'll do great !
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

Support

Good luck with your family

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Past couple ideas for a family I've looked at have been really original, especially this one.

Good luck and Support
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

make sure Patrick / David Samson never posts on these forums again and i'll see what I can do.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

Dom wrote:make sure Patrick / David Samson never posts on these forums again and i'll see what I can do.
This is something i will gladly give support towards
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

Chris_GA wrote:Support

Good luck with your family
Patrick
Location: A warehouse, I'm surrounded by bad men! WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE MY SOS CALLS?!

Post by Patrick »

Kitty_Mason wrote:
Dom wrote:make sure Patrick / David Samson never posts on these forums again and i'll see what I can do.
This is something i will gladly give support towards
:unsmigghh:
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

terrible use of an emoticon - strike one
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Jacob_Julez
Game Name(s): Jacob Julezu

Post by Jacob_Julez »

Patrick, if you want to see the face of The Samaritans creation, please dont post in here again. I will speak to you in game. Apologiez Dom.

Just curios, when will I get a reply? Also can an admin set up a private forum for me please? PMing admin doesnt work, they get overload in inbox. Thanks
Question from passerby: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?"
Question from a Samaritan: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Pretty sure Dom meant the forums, not the thread but the whole forums. If not then this is a suggestion to improve your idea Dom.
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Dom, I don't find it fair that if people post useless shit in this thread, Jacob won't get a chance..
Theres no way people who cant stay out of these forums will listen to other people. Even if Jacob Pm'ed them to make them stop it wont work. Is funny how you done this on this Gang app and not others. Give others a chance.
Lewis_
Game Name(s): Lewis Jacob

Post by Lewis_ »

Nice One.Support

Good Luck.
Kitty_Mason
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Kitty_Mason »

Rick_Johnson wrote:Dom, I don't find it fair that if people post useless shit in this thread, Jacob won't get a chance..
Patrick is a member of this gang

It is fair
Nurgle wrote:kitty 'lol so what i study to design videogames and like cake' koronos
[10:50:31] [command] [Jack_Ree]: /me gets into vagina whole size
[10:06:39] [command] [Kenneth_Taylor]: /t 9923 Don't fuck with me elefant boy
Rick_Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Ah, didn't realise, sorry about that.
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

Rick_Johnson wrote:Ah, didn't realise, sorry about that.
Surprise
Antonio_Triggs

Post by Antonio_Triggs »

SUPPORT
He's been a great person and also has great RPing skills. Good Luck!
Antonio_Triggs - Tea House worker
Antony_Triggsu - Red Suns
Kevin_Santos

Post by Kevin_Santos »

Nice, I'll see if I join, I rped with you guys and you guys good....

SUPPORT
Andrei_Rebko

Post by Andrei_Rebko »

SUPPORT! Good luck Jacob, hope you get accepted and do well with it.