PLEASE DELETE, NEW THREAD HAS BEEN MADE. THANKS!

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Re: Social Employment and Labor Services

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

support for being a pokemon goku
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

Jeremy_Clarckson wrote:support for being a pokemon goku
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
josue

Post by josue »

Pinoy vol. 2, BIG SUPPORT!!!!!!
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
Tibor1450
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Jimmy_Buffet

Post by Tibor1450 »

pinoy lol
jimmy buffet

hi

Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

huh
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
vikki

Post by vikki »

support on the condition that in one month the goonsquad is called to arms to argue within ourselves but still manage to grief pinoy into submission
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

vikki wrote:support on the condition that in one month the goonsquad is called to arms to argue within ourselves but still manage to grief pinoy into submission
thanks vikki, goonsquad stopped existing after 2 months and the only guy that was active was good ol' rabid. We even had like 2 moles inside that faction in less than 1 week, we're protected alright.
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

at first I was like what is this. What a bad application full of bad people. Who wants these people no one that is who. But later I was like lets actually put it in because it'll own.
Image~
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

josue wrote:Pinoy vol. 2, BIG SUPPORT!!!!!!
I highly doubt you were around for Pinoy Church Group Mr. Josue, but thanks for your support anyway!
Tibor1450 wrote:pinoy lol
If i recall correctly, you were a member back in the day.
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

heres are some images to represent my support for pinoy. I dontknow what these images are I used google to find somethig good. Pinoy!!

Image~
Andre_Dupas
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

fuck pinoy
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
mike_mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Andre_Dupas wrote:fuck pinoy
Please keep your unnecessary opinions off our thread, Mr. 13 years old.
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

Yes This is a purely pro-pinoy zone that attitude is not needed here Image put this in your posts if your pro pinoy
Image~
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

mike_mocanu wrote:

if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be in pinoy
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
mike_mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Andre_Dupas wrote:
mike_mocanu wrote:

if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be in pinoy

... :lol: This is too stupid for words, i don't know what in your brain could have possibly made you think that, but i won't get into it, because that's not what this thread is for, Dupas, you are shit, you always have been, always will be, have a nice day!
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

mike_mocanu wrote:
... :lol: This is too stupid for words, i don't know what in your brain could have possibly made you think that, but i won't get into it, because that's not what this thread is for, Dupas, you are shit, you always have been, always will be, have a nice day!

Alright, wall o' text

I join the server i meet a lvl 4 arms called mike mocanu. we chill then we want to join a gang we tried for mafia we failed cause we we're to new i CALL Stephen_Man or w/e up and we went to the church. when we arrived huang lee and stephen took us for a drive and paintball training. you left to smoke a bowl i stayed the Joseph came online and invited me because Huang,Stephen and my cousin ben_schofield gave me a reccomandation then the next day YOU come online i told joseph to invite you he said no and for me to tell you to wait a month or 2 i said give him a chance put my spot on he line and he invited you.

P;S no one cares

also sup sir rage after i could'nt hang with you on my yak alt then came shooting up the TH with Carmelo_sonsir

Have a nice day!!
Andrew_David wrote:
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Pinoy owned motel didnt stop being a baby about it!

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Greg_Tompson wrote:Pinoy owned untill serena got involved !!!
Andrew_David wrote:
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

ok guys, lets stop talking about Pinoy, I will honestly tell my opinion about Pinoy, It was shit, it started GREAT, AWESOME, and SUPERB I mean even Rachael were cool with us and Ian Pamplemousse were proud of it and everything, we do not shoot cops etc, no meatgaming and pretty much Yak and Mag-C were like chill with us. Until we started getting lots of points and some of them because of exploits. If I recall Nicki was banned for health hax, Luca alot of instances tabbing to claim and blaming desynced cars etc. It got to the point that were becoming the next turdgang with only motel 16 to follow our footsteps.

I mean I had blast being on Pinoy, I spent a lot of all nighters staying awake so I can play with the Aussies, it was a super fun faction to be with. I guess it is the same thing that happened with us compared to Turdgang, you cant argue but they were a force to be reckon with at that time to the point that everyone hates them. But again as I mentioned this is not Pinoy Vol. 2. We are here as a job agency and we are here to Role play it. We aren't looking for poopsockers to run a ton of mats so we can have an army of nooblets to fight on points and brag w00t we got points were an awesome faction. We're actually going to put in time to make the server more interesting.

Here are a few of the plans im thinking of implementing through this company.

- Holidays and heritage months will be celebrated on the server as if it was in real life. Most of the players on SZR are not Americans/Canadians and for those players to experience the festivities that happen in the US, in-game I guess would be a great experience for them. (and gets them hooked up on the server)

-We will have events in game especially during the weekends, lots of races, World Series of Dice, Blackjack Bonanza etc with raffles and cash prizes for noobies.

-In a few months we will try to work with the LSBA and promote boxing to a new level, high stakes betting, and sensationalizing it etc. ((If you don't know Manny Pacquiao, a Filo, is the world's pound for pound leader in boxing and he also has the world's most boxing title, I know you dont care but thats one of the reason I want to work with the boxing community that is beginning to be popular on Los Santos))
-Also, I will begin hiring "priests" and "psychiatrist" so players can waste their time talking to other players with fake professions just for fun. I mean it gets old being with a criminal, a reporter or a cop. We need to have people with other profession on this server. I know we had a plumber once and a doctor but I forgot his name. If you can just imagine a player dedicating his time to be something else instead of saying "sorry man im running B's".

Also, here are a few problems that I found mostly with noobs, one is that a lot of people that teach them how to play do not teach them other jobs, they just go and say "oh mat run this, earn money!" They do not teach them the forums, the forums is a vital part of the game and the more they engage themselves on the forums the more they meet other people, so I am going to have most of my leaders tell the noobs that they meet right away and have them go to szrgta forums. Maybe a few cash bonus for those who would register and stuff. I guess we will give quizzes and see if they actually read the tutorials.

So yeah I know no one will read this great wall of text but I just do not want this application into a post with unnecessary poo poo.

To all those that supported thank you and to all of those with doubts, please DO NOT Hesitate to ask questions in this thread.
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Dibbbbbbs being boxer manager

John Torino

Post by John Torino »

hi there :smug:
I apologize.
vikki

Post by vikki »

penoy
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

Heath_Ledger wrote:ok guys, lets stop talking about Pinoy, I will honestly tell my opinion about Pinoy, It was shit, it started GREAT, AWESOME, and SUPERB I mean even Rachael were cool with us and Ian Pamplemousse were proud of it and everything, we do not shoot cops etc, no meatgaming and pretty much Yak and Mag-C were like chill with us. Until we started getting lots of points and some of them because of exploits. If I recall Nicki was banned for health hax, Luca alot of instances tabbing to claim and blaming desynced cars etc. It got to the point that were becoming the next turdgang with only motel 16 to follow our footsteps.

I mean I had blast being on Pinoy, I spent a lot of all nighters staying awake so I can play with the Aussies, it was a super fun faction to be with. I guess it is the same thing that happened with us compared to Turdgang, you cant argue but they were a force to be reckon with at that time to the point that everyone hates them. But again as I mentioned this is not Pinoy Vol. 2. We are here as a job agency and we are here to Role play it. We aren't looking for poopsockers to run a ton of mats so we can have an army of nooblets to fight on points and brag w00t we got points were an awesome faction. We're actually going to put in time to make the server more interesting.

Here are a few of the plans im thinking of implementing through this company.

- Holidays and heritage months will be celebrated on the server as if it was in real life. Most of the players on SZR are not Americans/Canadians and for those players to experience the festivities that happen in the US, in-game I guess would be a great experience for them. (and gets them hooked up on the server)

-We will have events in game especially during the weekends, lots of races, World Series of Dice, Blackjack Bonanza etc with raffles and cash prizes for noobies.

-In a few months we will try to work with the LSBA and promote boxing to a new level, high stakes betting, and sensationalizing it etc. ((If you don't know Manny Pacquiao, a Filo, is the world's pound for pound leader in boxing and he also has the world's most boxing title, I know you dont care but thats one of the reason I want to work with the boxing community that is beginning to be popular on Los Santos))
-Also, I will begin hiring "priests" and "psychiatrist" so players can waste their time talking to other players with fake professions just for fun. I mean it gets old being with a criminal, a reporter or a cop. We need to have people with other profession on this server. I know we had a plumber once and a doctor but I forgot his name. If you can just imagine a player dedicating his time to be something else instead of saying "sorry man im running B's".

Also, here are a few problems that I found mostly with noobs, one is that a lot of people that teach them how to play do not teach them other jobs, they just go and say "oh mat run this, earn money!" They do not teach them the forums, the forums is a vital part of the game and the more they engage themselves on the forums the more they meet other people, so I am going to have most of my leaders tell the noobs that they meet right away and have them go to szrgta forums. Maybe a few cash bonus for those who would register and stuff. I guess we will give quizzes and see if they actually read the tutorials.

So yeah I know no one will read this great wall of text but I just do not want this application into a post with unnecessary poo poo.

To all those that supported thank you and to all of those with doubts, please DO NOT Hesitate to ask questions in this thread.

um this is not at all true.
Image~
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

first off you say you want to stop it then you go on a long diatribe which no one asked for in the first place. what are you doing?
pretty much Yak and Mag-C were like chill with us. Until we started getting lots of points and some of them because of exploits.
Thats a funny way of saying all of them

PS no one in Yak was every chill with you. until you got fired you'd be the awkward smelly kid who doesnt get it. like dog york i think.
Turdgang, you cant argue but they were a force to be reckon with at that time to the point that everyone hates them
uh Not that is not why "everyone hates them". Also its not "everyone" or near "everyone" at all.
((If you don't know Manny Pacquiao, a Filo, is the world's pound for pound leader in boxing and he also has the world's most boxing title
What no. Pound for pound is probably the most rigged non-equal charter in boxing history. Not everyone gets raised in a vietcong-ruled totalitarian state but lives on rice so to be a naturally occuring advantage.

man Dang
Image~
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

kotmatroskin wrote:first off you say you want to stop it then you go on a long diatribe which no one asked for in the first place. what are you doing?
pretty much Yak and Mag-C were like chill with us. Until we started getting lots of points and some of them because of exploits.
Thats a funny way of saying all of them

PS no one in Yak was every chill with you. until you got fired you'd be the awkward smelly kid who doesnt get it. like dog york i think.
Turdgang, you cant argue but they were a force to be reckon with at that time to the point that everyone hates them
uh Not that is not why "everyone hates them". Also its not "everyone" or near "everyone" at all.
((If you don't know Manny Pacquiao, a Filo, is the world's pound for pound leader in boxing and he also has the world's most boxing title
What no. Pound for pound is probably the most rigged non-equal charter in boxing history. Not everyone gets raised in a vietcong-ruled totalitarian state but lives on rice so to be a naturally occuring advantage.

man Dang
:

:

ok regarding turdgang, I guess you have a point on that one since you were in Turdgang, maybe not everyone hates them. Now Yakuza was chill with us in the beginning when Pinoy started, Pinoy was actively involved on the Mag C and allies VS Yakuza and allies war, that happened twice I think andthe leader was Ken Nomura before Kaze took over the Yaks. Also I dont know if you remember the "world war" that happened in SZR when pretty much 90% of all factions were all involved in a war, Pinoy was again allied with Yakuza and Pinoy was mostly the one that is active during moonping hours and they were responsible in hunting mag-c or whatever during those time. About the pound for pound I dont really care about it, its just I want this company to get involved on that sport in-game. Lastly I said enough with Pinoy and I talked about it so we can get it over with. If you didn't notice, my reply consisted of an explanation of Pinoy and ends with a bunch of propositions/plans regarding to this company. So yeah, thats a cool cat btw.