Black Hand Triad

Post by Tony_Ciprani »

This is me Tony_ciprani and Matt_metcalff gang

Black Hand triads
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)-We have our HQ in a good place

2)- We have the 100k for make the gang and we have more than level 2

3)- Our name color is ID :123

4)- we have 6 memebrs called Tony_ciprani matt_mettcallf tugun_cannnon and some others that will join soon

5)- We have our gang skin ready they are Skin ID :163 Skin ID :164 Skin ID :166 and Skin ID :211

6)- Our history is: Black hand triad. we came from the earth of suchi and electronic......japan. We haved a store in there called Black hand Store we have lots of workers and some important mans come our store
1 day our workers say us to make a corrupt bussines whit chinese people we think that millions of times but finaly we say yes.

chinese people come our store to make a deal we give they 20 g of weed for some workers we think: its not a good deal so we say no

In the morning 10 chinese mans entered whit m4 ak 47 and mp5 we get our store destroyed so we came los santos

Here in los santos we discover a world of bussines we open a new store and start from 0

1 day workers tell us to sell corrupt staff like guns and weed , we say a big YES ..

We get millions whit the store but we have a bigger idea ,. make a Triad
the Triad will be called Black hand triad..

They are some rumors in streets that we want revenge whit chinese people but they are just rumors but who knows if its true or false??

This is our Triad i hope we can become a good gang
and get revenge whit chinese people this is all Ni Hao
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Re: Black Hand Triad

Post by Rick_Johnson »

This is me Tony_ciprani and Matt_metcalff gang
LOL
LOL

Overall, recommended.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Anyways there are Triads on the server.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Jacob_Julez
Game Name(s): Jacob Julezu

Post by Jacob_Julez »

I have never laughed this hard in my life. loooool.

I heard you lot are DMers, but they are just rumors? but who knows if its true or false??

Good luck anyways. lol
Question from passerby: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?"
Question from a Samaritan: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
Drey_Dawg

Post by Drey_Dawg »

:whoptc:
Patrick
Location: A warehouse, I'm surrounded by bad men! WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE MY SOS CALLS?!

Post by Patrick »

It's NIN HAO and anyway NIN HAO means hello
Vag

Post by Vag »

6)- Our history is: Black hand triad. we came from the earth of suchi and electronic......japan. We haved a store in there called Black hand Store we have lots of workers and some important mans come our store
1 day
our workers say us to make a corrupt bussines whit chinese people we think that millions of times but finaly we say yes.
just bolded the funny parts of my new signature
Tibor1450
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Jimmy_Buffet

Post by Tibor1450 »

i tried to roleplay with josue ismael, tony ciprani and wop johnson today it was the worst part of my life
jimmy buffet

hi

David_York

Post by David_York »

TRIAD CURSE motha fucka.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Tibor1450 wrote:i tried to roleplay with josue ismael, tony ciprani and wop johnson today it was the worst part of my life
Lol you know I tried to RP, Tony and that Josue kept telling lies and Tony with the spams, arrest he arrrest he arrest he.
Carlos_Santiago

Post by Carlos_Santiago »

Tony_Ciprani wrote:This is me Tony_ciprani and Matt_metcalff gang

Black Hand triads
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)-We have our HQ in a good place

2)- We have the 100k for make the gang and we have more than level 2

3)- Our name color is ID :123

4)- we have 6 memebrs called Tony_ciprani matt_mettcallf tugun_cannnon and some others that will join soon

5)- We have our gang skin ready they are Skin ID :163 Skin ID :164 Skin ID :166 and Skin ID :211

1 day our workers say us to make a corrupt bussines whit chinese people we think that millions of times but finaly we say yes.

chinese people come our store to make a deal we give they 20 g of weed for some workers we think: its not a good deal so we say no

In the morning 10 chinese mans entered whit m4 ak 47 and mp5 we get our store destroyed so we came los santos

Here in los santos we discover a world of bussines we open a new store and start from 0

1 day workers tell us to sell corrupt staff like guns and weed , we say a big YES ..

We get millions whit the store but we have a bigger idea ,. make a Triad
the Triad will be called Black hand triad..

They are some rumors in streets that we want revenge whit chinese people but they are just rumors but who knows if its true or false??

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Thanks mate you made my day
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Some of you did this during your newbie times . Don't try to deny it ,you know you did it !
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

i vant join ja i am good ja? i hete the nihao shyt 2 i join u kill them ja?
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Patrick wrote:It's NIN HAO
no it's not
I support this application, these dudes could take over the barbershop slot as their leader joined it already
Gustav_Buhlmann
Game Name(s): Gustav_Buhlmann

Post by Gustav_Buhlmann »

Tony_ciprani thank you, you made my day

cheers
"chinese people come our store to make a deal we give they 20 g of weed for some workers we think: its not a good deal so we say no"
Best part
Lea_Sumner

Post by Lea_Sumner »

On the members part,they have the same member as listed in the app of the Black Roses: Tugun_Cannon..Whats up with that?
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

To the people trying to post this application. I will be honest with you. It sucks... and here is why.

BAD English, I understand that this is an English forums/server and your not a native English Speaker so if you can find SOMEONE (your Dad maybe) to proofread your application before you post it then maybe the admins would bother reading it. Secondly, you need to follow directions, your supposed to follow the correct format in posting an application. Lastly you need to show pictures on your application like pictures where the HQ will be located, pictures of the skins you will use etc. All in all I admired your story, I think you tried to make it interesting but again due to bad English it sucked and it looked like a joke to many of us.

PS. This server already have a Japanese faction called Yakuza (/families 11) so it will be hard for you to get accepted. What I advice is for you to spend more time with your friends and lots of ENGLISH LEARNING both on server and in-game so you can get better at it. If you need any more help or information just pm mike_mocanu or heath_ledger and we will try to help you guys on our spare time.

PSS people who replied above me are all useless exceopt Robbie Jay, Big Ass goat and lea sumner
Alisia_
Game Name(s): Alisia_Bell

Post by Alisia_ »

Heath_Ledger wrote:To the people trying to post this application. I will be honest with you. It sucks...

.....PS. This server already have a Japanese faction called Yakuza (/families 11) so it will be hard for you to get accepted. What I advice is for you to spend more time with your friends and lots of ENGLISH LEARNING both on server and in-game so you can get better at it.
Heath could not say better.
short: No
reason: before posting make some research of the subject. you cant duplicate another family. post the story and rp accordingly. also mentioning 3 members...and hoping that more will join.... get your members first. make sure you will have at least 6-7.
overall... it was just bad. sorry.
In Game:Alisia_Bell, lvl 23.
Gang: Magnolia Crew. LT.
Carlos_Santiago

Tony here's my word , atleast you do something to make a gang or a fam , you tried and good luck man , you can make something better next time

P.S Dont laugh on his app atleast he tried and you didnt !!!
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Carlos_Santiago wrote:Tony here's my word , atleast you do something to make a gang or a fam , you tried and good luck man , you can make something better next time

:dogout:
Its misserable ,if he really wants a family he should put more effort in it ,and improve his english (no more barbers please).
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

There are 2 asian fams already for your information. Anyway I can't believe you guys actually put effort in explaining this problem. He's not gonna check this thread again since he won't be able to find it.
Carlos_Santiago

Robbie Jay wrote:
Carlos_Santiago wrote:Tony here's my word , atleast you do something to make a gang or a fam , you tried and good luck man , you can make something better next time

Its misserable ,if he really wants a family he should put more effort in it ,and improve his english (no more barbers please).
:lol: :lol: i mean that its good to try :lol: anyways
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Heath_Ledger wrote:To the people trying to post this application. I will be honest with you. It sucks... and here is why.

BAD English, I understand that this is an English forums/server and your not a native English Speaker so if you can find SOMEONE (your Dad maybe) to proofread your application before you post it then maybe the admins would bother reading it. Secondly, you need to follow directions, your supposed to follow the correct format in posting an application. Lastly you need to show pictures on your application like pictures where the HQ will be located, pictures of the skins you will use etc. All in all I admired your story, I think you tried to make it interesting but again due to bad English it sucked and it looked like a joke to many of us.

PS. This server already have a Japanese faction called Yakuza (/families 11) so it will be hard for you to get accepted. What I advice is for you to spend more time with your friends and lots of ENGLISH LEARNING both on server and in-game so you can get better at it. If you need any more help or information just pm mike_mocanu or heath_ledger and we will try to help you guys on our spare time.

PSS people who replied above me are all useless exceopt Robbie Jay, Big Ass goat and lea sumner
if they are that bad at english how do you spect them to understand this :emo:
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Patrick wrote:It's NIN HAO and anyway NIN HAO means hello
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni_hao
PANDA

Post by PANDA »

David_York wrote:TRIAD CURSE motha fucka.