Delta Force Military

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Carlito_Mutalim

Delta Force Military

Post by Carlito_Mutalim »

Gang Name: Delta Force Military
It was a blazing day at area 69 Colonel Smith had a disagreement with General Carlito about who takes charge of the income from the goods which the force was dealing. As it was huge amounts of money the general could not trust anyone with it other than himself; however Smith felt uncomfortable with this situation that the general took control of everything that runs with in the force. He decided he should take over. Smith betrayed DFM and he snitched to the government due to the greed and personal desires that intoxicated his mind.
When the government had heard about this situation he sent undercover agents to spy on General Carlito’s program who were disguised as soldiers. The general had been caught out, him and his soldiers had been expelled from the military and were sent to DeMorgan prison to a sentence of 5 years. Before they were sentenced to prison, they stole untraceable government devices such as; Radios, GPS (HUD Map), Trackers etc., put them in a black bag and buried them. General Carlito was furious when he had found out Colonel Smith had backstabbed him and was hungry for revenge.

2 years later...
It was twelve hundred hours. General Carlito headed back to where he had buried all the devices that were stolen and undug them. These hi-tech devices would help them communicate and survive their escape. Soon after the General was heading south towards the city after a professionally planned quick escape from DeMorgan where the ex marines were convicted for transporting high governmental products Tommy, Carlito, Micheal, Melisa and the rest of the force all met at their new hide out South from Los Santos crane manufacture, the force could no longer stay in LV. Warehouse 13 was concealed from the marines and the products. No one knew of the whereabouts and publicity was classified the team could not risk being snitched on again. The ex-marines had the perfect skills and perfect mentality in smuggling the products to Warehouse 13. Part of the DFM went back to LV to find Colonel Smith after a week of searching he was found, kidnapped and brought to General Carlito where he was threatened to call the government of LV and convince him that the General was innocent and he set them up. After this was done Smith was sentenced to a life time in prison for not only wasting the Law enforcements time and money but framing innocent people (in the eyes of law). Smith could not handle knowing he would spend the rest of his life in a tough dirty prison so in rage he committed suicide.
DFM now proven innocent was arising not only to power and reputation but to honour and respect. In some cases the police department would call them for backup and support in some serious cases where the PD alone could not successfully accomplish their mission.
(No we are not going to help the PD unless instructed to from admins for big events, which is rare!)

Why? : I feel I am leader type material, and the idea of this new family will bring a very good experience to SZR. Many have said the same but have not carried out their promises I am determined to make a change to the server. The purpose of this application is to bring new exciting opportunities to SZR where everyone can get involved in many cases. My aim is to also host events such as protecting the general while he gets transferred from one area to another, physical training sessions and many more ideas which are yet to come. Throughout all my time of playing Sa-mp I have always wanted to lead a military type organisation even though I had the chance on other servers it just wasn't right for me and now that I found a perfect chance, I hope to reach my goal.

Additional information:
•With a little bit of help from the admins I would like to have a radio station coded in for us if possible, if not I could just use Ventrilo which would be mainly IC only in some cases would be spoken OOC.
•All members would have a unique reference code.
E.g. : Carlito-G1( general and colonel G[no.] ) Tommy- DF1 (All other members DF[no.] )

Recruitment
Players must fill in a form on the forums (to be made), all members must have certain stats. There will be a one week trial and the recruits who pass would graduate in a ceremony where they would stand in front of the general to swear an oath.

The Oath:

"I, [Name] do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the General of Delta Force Military according to the rules of the city, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality. I will obey uphold and maintain the rules of the server and accordingly give equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that I will obey without question all lawful orders of those set in authority over me. I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

Obviously if The Oath is broken, there will be severe repercussions.

Skins:
ImageImageImage Id: 191 Id: 179 Id: 206

Image Id:61

Hq:
ImageImage

Ranks:

General: 7
Sergeant: 6
Corporal: 5
Lieutenant: 4
Soldier: 3
Private: 2
Recruits: 1
Outsiders: 0

Gang color Id : 110
Members :
Carlito_Mutalim > Carlito_Mutalim
Michael_Mitnick > Micheal_Mitnick007
Melisa_Buck > Lea_Sumner
Robbie_Jay > Robbie_Jay
Shane_Richman > Shane_Richman
Tommy_Reina > Tommy_Reina
Rico_Johnson > Rico_Johnson

EDIT: EVERYTHING IN BLUE HAVE BEEN ADDED
Last edited by Carlito_Mutalim on May 13th, 2010, 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Re: Delta Force Miltary

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Good luck in this Carlito, seems like you put a lot of effort in the story, great hq and good skins :)
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Carlito_Mutalim wrote:Kimmy_Komura > (May not be joining)
do not include people you are not sure of
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Carlito_Mutalim

Edited :)
Don_Ray
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Delta Force Military

Post by Don_Ray »

You cant recruit members who are already in a gang...

Don_Ray
Chevy_Woods
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Hm, interesting how you get an idea for a military family after our family comes out, what gave you the idea for this?
Kevin_Santos

Post by Kevin_Santos »

Melisa buck is on mafia already
Carlito_Mutalim

mike_mocanu wrote:Hm, interesting how you get an idea for a military family after our family comes out, what gave you the idea for this?
What family of yours exactly ? And i had this idea for time now since before the warriors started .
Lea_Sumner

Post by Lea_Sumner »

Yeh,Kevin..im leaving Mafia!! once i see a LT get on
Rick_Johnson
Game Name(s): Rick Johnson

Post by Rick_Johnson »

Your really cool Melisa, You joined to either get cash or to just be popular, your known to be a " Whore ", don't try to get a bigger reputation just because your in SSF. Screw face.
Kevin_Santos

Post by Kevin_Santos »

SUPPORT

Good members and Rplayers
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

members must be civs or at least part of a public family. no until then

e: melisa quitfaction'ed mafia
Patrick
Location: A warehouse, I'm surrounded by bad men! WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE MY SOS CALLS?!

Post by Patrick »

Black hand already applying for same HQ, I vote for a bitch fight.
Lea_Sumner

Post by Lea_Sumner »

Now,everyone is a civilian in the family.We all got our skins for the RP.
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

I dont think SZR allows ''military factions''. Its like starting a marine corps or national guard and for what? To Compete with a criminal syndicate? I mean its like your starting a CIA or something. I dont know man anyways Good Luck, I think you have a better chance than the flower people or the triads.
Carlito_Mutalim

Heath_Ledger wrote:I dont think SZR allows ''military factions''. Its like starting a marine corps or national guard and for what? To Compete with a criminal syndicate? I mean its like your starting a CIA or something. I dont know man anyways Good Luck, I think you have a better chance than the flower people or the triads.
It's not a realy army/military force they are ex-soldiers ,read "why" it shows abit of the things we do.
Thanks for the support though :)
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

no military forces because they all end up asking for dumb shit such as barracks patriots tanks or even spawn weapons
Carlito_Mutalim

Dom wrote:no military forces because they all end up asking for dumb shit such as barracks patriots tanks or even spawn weapons
Im sure you guys are not understanding the concept of my gang application , We are ex soldiers with very few charasterictics of a real Army/military force ,
I am prettey sure we do not take advantage of other players and posess unfair things such as tanks ,spawn weapons ect nor was we thinking of asking for it .
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Rebelz were kinda military faction too, so where is the problem?Support.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

looking good. support
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Rick_Johnson wrote:You joined just to be popular, don't try to get a bigger reputation just because your in SSF.
Are you serious?Reputation in Mafia?
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Yeah dude, mafias now have a very big reputation since Lobby Hek joined them.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

BigAssGoat wrote:Yeah dude, mafias now have a very big reputation since Lobby Hek joined them.
Just saw your HELP! post and that's why i came here to post this lol. :circlejerk:
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I was just kidding but now I'm serious. I keep clicking refresh on my samp in case Lobby gets on so I can stalk him and admire him.
@ this gang: You are just a bunch of cry babies who whine OOCly about everything that happens to you.
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Carlito_Mutalim wrote:
Dom wrote:no military forces because they all end up asking for dumb shit such as barracks patriots tanks or even spawn weapons
Im sure you guys are not understanding the concept of my gang application , We are ex soldiers with very few charasterictics of a real Army/military force ,
I am prettey sure we do not take advantage of other players and posess unfair things such as tanks ,spawn weapons ect nor was we thinking of asking for it .
Ok carlito, if your not a military faction, why are you asking for a radio chat, why is your family called "Delta Force MILITARY" and why would the pd ask help from civilians. Also why do you still call yourself General Carlito if your an ex-marine? See theres alot of misleading information on your application that you need to set straight. Lastly, a militia is not a military faction.