Delta Force Military

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Re: Delta Force Military

Post by mike_mocanu »

Milky wrote:
Terrance wrote:pinoy wasn't attending points when we were disbanded we only had like one person that could claim
The fuck you on about ?
Something that came and went years before you joined SZR, my cocky friend.
Carlito_Mutalim

Post by Carlito_Mutalim »

mike_mocanu wrote:
Milky wrote:
Terrance wrote:pinoy wasn't attending points when we were disbanded we only had like one person that could claim
The fuck you on about ?
Something that came and went years before you joined SZR, my cocky friend.
Lol Micheal, Milk house was here long before you even discoverd samp.

Terrance I think you posted in the wrong forums .
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

we had a purge about a week before we were disbanded you dumbfuck
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

denied, not enough support
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

offer still stands
Kevin_Santos

Post by Kevin_Santos »

Uhmm. but to make it funnier give them the clown skin(the one nurgle uses)
Milky

Post by Milky »

Dom wrote:denied, not enough support
I seriously don't think this is fair,
THESE FUCKING IDIOTS CANT STOP POSTING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD BECAUSE THEY FUCKING THINKING ABOUT FUCKING REBELZ WHO FUCKING DIED LONG FUCKING TIME AGO.
See what I mean?
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Ehh ,shouldn't you check how much the fam roleplays ,how they interact with people ingame , if they are close together and stuff like that and not just check the amount of support the fam gets and accept/deny them by that ? I'm just saying .

P.S. I dunno why they took Juke out of this (if they did) and put you in his place ...you're ....terrible
Milky

Post by Milky »

Robbie Jay wrote:

Ehh ,shouldn't you check how much the fam roleplays ,how they interact with people ingame , if they are close together and stuff like that and not just check the amount of support the fam gets and accept/deny them by that ? I'm just saying .

P.S. I dunno why they took Juke out of this (if they did) and put you in his place ...you're ....terrible
Robbie said everything I was going to say today.
Carlito_Mutalim

Hey Dom you can't judge my application because of the ammount of support,you should have checked the way we play and that.
When your in court for commiting a criminal offence your not going to be judged by who is your freinds and who supports you but for the act you done...
Kevin_Santos

Post by Kevin_Santos »

Carlito_Mutalim wrote:Hey Dom you can't judge my application because of the ammount of support,you should have checked the way we play and that.
When your in court for commiting a criminal offence your not going to be judged by who is your freinds and who supports you but for the act you done...
True
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

I've seen the way you play. Also, let me rephrase

not enough support from people who matter
Milky

Post by Milky »

Carlito_Mutalim

Dom wrote:I've seen the way you play. Also, let me rephrase

not enough support from people who matter
Don't remeber the last time you you roleplayed ig with me , and people who matter who is that exactly ?
If it is you then welldone for lying to yourself , everyone is equal and everyones oppinion matters .Say no more
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

i was really hoping for these guys to get accepted so i could shoot them all under the misguided pretense of some johnsonite incident akin to the tonkin gulf resolution allowing me to kill them all hilariously in the name of a war. like goebbels i would confuse the masses to follow blindly in my path, i am a cruel spinster of lies and deathly echoes.

but i guess it was all not going to happen because i probably did not post here in support. so sorry folks but you would've been fucked either way so i guess i'm only sorry for myself. whatever.
Image~
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

okay, round two- permadenied from a family slot for being shit
chrispaul

Post by chrispaul »

i really dont understand how this guy went from hacking, inactive, general garbage grove st leader to forum mod, who forum bans people who insult him and is now in charge of accepting/denying gangs when he obviously cannot lead one and provides little to n.o reason as to why he has denied gangs. Personally id love to see them improve what they got wrong and maybe give it another go. but no, dom wants you to give up and quit the server. Cuz its not like we need anymore players/gangs right?
Daz DJ Jackson
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

chrispaul wrote:i really dont understand how this guy went from hacking, inactive, general garbage grove st leader to forum mod, who forum bans people who insult him and is now in charge of accepting/denying gangs when he obviously cannot lead one and provides little to n.o reason as to why he has denied gangs. Personally id love to see them improve what they got wrong and maybe give it another go. but no, dom wants you to give up and quit the server. Cuz its not like we need anymore players/gangs right?
i actually do not forum ban anybody, but okay thanks. I'm sorry that you are not in the discussion as to why I deny or accept families, even after I've tried to tell people how they could improve a bit. Also, general garbage grove leader? Coming from someone who's leader moved his entire gang to another server? I see...
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

you should make yourself clear next time you deny someone,also permadeny for what?telling you the truth?you're worse than i thought...also you should make a little story for your gang since most people dont even know what you're rping ...
Last edited by Robbie Jay on May 19th, 2010, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Yeah Dom fuck you! One day you'll be sorry that you denied them you'll see!
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Why don't you guys stop posting here already, Dom denied it...
Chris Paul, Grove was cool, PS: Dom ain't shit as you think, they don't give forum mod to anyone I guess? they have chose Dom for a reason.
PSS: About banning for insulting, just imagine you're with Taj :bunchies:
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Dom aint Taj ,and it wasen't a ban it was a permadeny . I'm not saying we were too good to be denied , im just saying that Dom should be more detailed on the reason of the deny .Anyway you'll probably get better in the future , but atm you're not good enough for this imo .
Jin-san why do you keep posting things like "stop posting here already" everywhere ? I find it fun to chat a bit with people around here you know. :lol:
Milky

Post by Milky »

Carlito_Mutalim

Power to Dom,the greatest Mod to exist ,Men want to be like him and women adore him Jin bumlicks him and the rest cleans after him. He is the most powerful,inteligent successful man ever....Yeah right my nigga I lied!

I just gave you a reason to "Permadeny" me as you didnt have one in the first place..^^
I thought you where a cool guy at first but i guess i was wrong :cripebert:
Slim

Post by Slim »

Carlito_Mutalim wrote:Power to Dom,the greatest Mod to exist ,Men want to be like him and women adore him Jin bumlicks him and the rest cleans after him. He is the most powerful,inteligent successful man ever....Yeah right my nigga I lied!

I just gave you a reason to "Permadeny" me as you didnt have one in the first place..^^
I thought you where a cool guy at first but i guess i was wrong :cripebert:

oh shit its on