Add bicycles?

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
The Captain

Add bicycles?

Post by The Captain »

How about to add bicycles in the new car ownership system?Bicycles like Bmx, Mountain bike and the low rider one forgot it's name.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
David_York

Re: Add bicycles?

Post by David_York »

No, cops don't like them.
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

How cops hate them they can shoot 2 wheels off or crash person off bike or something i know they jump on roofs but cops can climb too and jack them off.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

I doubt you can pop the wheels of a bicycle...
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

David_York wrote:No, cops don't like them.
Fuck the police.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

You cant pop a bicycles tyres, and its really hard to get someone of a bicycle if their going through entrys, jumping fences etc.
John_Pendergast

Post by John_Pendergast »

yeah, actually unless you can jack them (unlikely if they are just a tiny bit good) there's no way to stop them
John Pendergast
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

also there's so many people that can jump 10 feet in the air without a ramp on a bike ... or cycle as fast as a car...

unpoppable tires, extreme acceleration if tapping, jumping over everything and anything... Even worse than a superbike which are also disabled
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Bah guys bicycles are funny, also tell me you can stop a mechanic who drives Turismo or Cheetah or Infermus or Sandking and you can't stop a bicycle?I am not telling to add Nrgs or Fcrs, just 3 types of bicycles.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
genexus

Post by genexus »

The Captain wrote:How about to add bicycles in the new car ownership system?Bicycles like Bmx, Mountain bike and the low rider one forgot it's name.
Lewis_J

Post by Lewis_J »

I like this idea.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

genexus images are really dumb. you are really dumb :-S

every (most) fun function of the game can exploited or griefed with, sadly :-(
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I can stop any car but if the person driving the bike knows what they're doing, they are impossible to stop.

Here's what usually happens

guy on bike kills 2 cops. guy on bike eludes across fences. guy on bike gets rammed, recovers, sprints off faster than a cheetah.

guy on bike gets on highway and jumps between highways. repeat until tired
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

The Captain wrote:Bah guys bicycles are funny, also tell me you can stop a mechanic who drives Turismo or Cheetah or Infermus or Sandking and you can't stop a bicycle?
If were in pursuit of a really fast car, we'll simply shoot the car constantly with passenger cops, disabling the cars tyres and eventually the driver either gives up, or it blows up. Yes, it's a pain if the suspect isa level 5 mech. But it's something we deal with.
Where-as bicycles, as i said:
Stevi3 wrote:its really hard to get someone of a bicycle if their going through entrys, jumping fences etc.
Lewis_J wrote:I like this idea.
Its a terrible idea.
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

I've been riding a Bmx and a mountain bike all the dang time in Single player, I guess as much as I evaded crashing any car even with alot of people, I think no one can catch you in bikes, imagine this:
A cop trying to lag slam me, I press ctrl and jump while the car drives under me, even that can be exploited like fuck, what about fences? Going so fast? If you can tap the button so fast, it will be like a damn Shamal speeding.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Since 0.3a was created you can edit the skills. So you can just put the cycling skills to 0 and bikes are fine. No?
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

BigAssGoat wrote:Since 0.3a was created you can edit the skills. So you can just put the cycling skills to 0 and bikes are fine. No?
Exactly this, or maybe we could even code in cycling skill, but make it nowhere near as easy as in single player, make it much more difficult, i think the cops wouldn't have problems catching a bike that hops 10 cm, and to raise it by one notch would take 12 hours of cycling or something, just an idea but i think players would enjoy this, personally i love riding bikes around and would keep me on szr longer.

also,
coolguy wrote:i know they jump on roofs but cops can climb too and jack them off.
:lol:
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

BigAssGoat wrote:Since 0.3a was created you can edit the skills. So you can just put the cycling skills to 0 and bikes are fine. No?
Exactly this, or maybe we could even code in cycling skill, but make it nowhere near as easy as in single player, make it much more difficult, i think the cops wouldn't have problems catching a bike that hops 10 cm, and to raise it by one notch would take 12 hours of cycling or something, just an idea but i think players would enjoy this, personally i love riding bikes around and would keep me on szr longer.

also,
coolguy wrote:i know they jump on roofs but cops can climb too and jack them off.
:lol: