The | Pig | Pen | Ballaz

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Bankwell

The | Pig | Pen | Ballaz

Post by Bankwell »

-Leader Request

Dear Mom,

I guess, I guess you could say it started about 25 years ago, shit, I was just a young ass nigga then. My dad, he was a Black Panther, so a lot of what I knew came from him. His generation knew guns, the thing my generation ended up learning was guns, drugs, alcohol, and crime. I was 13 when it all started, and I'll never forget it. My homeboy D-Macc got his first gun, he was the older of my homies, he was 16.
This new kid came to school the week earlier from Vinewood, for some reason his rich ass parents moved to East LS. Well, me, D-Macc and my nigga 1 Degree, we herd about this fat stack of cash he had on him, was holding onto 1 grand for going shopping at the mall after school. We was dumb ass kids, and one thing led to another - we caught him on his walk home and pulled out the strap;
"Empty out yo' pockets cuz!" 1 Degree said, muffled through a bandanna.
"Huh...wha?" the kid said, immediately looking worried.
"I said make yo' pockets look like Bunny ears nigga, we ain't fuckin' around!" D-Macc said, as I was approaching him. After he stood speachless for a couple of seconds I grabbed him and tripped him, throwing him onto the concrete of the empty alley. I socked him in the face.
"Come on nigga, don't play stupid, pull your pockets out." I said, as I kneed him in the gut.
"I don't... I don't have anything!" the kid said, as D-Macc walked up and put the gun to his head. "Please! Please! I don't have anything! Please!"
"Empty out your pockets!" I shouted, as the kid began to cry.
"No, I can't! No!" He said, but sadly enough, those were his last words. D-Macc put the gun to his temple, and pulled the trigger. We all stood motionless, staring at the kid. Blood and brains were on the concrete. We looked at him, and then looked at each other. I walked over to the body slowly;
"We fucked now..." I said, reaching into my back pocket, and pulling out a purple bandanna, the only bandanna I had to bring with me that day. I unfolded it, and placed it on his face. I checked his pockets, and pulled out a stack of cash. Seconds later, sirens went off. I looked, and began to run. D-Macc continued to stand motionless, pistol in hand. 1 Degree ran, stopping mid-motion, and pulling D-Macc along from the scene, a bare face, emotionless.
That was 25 years ago. Forever would we remember purple, the color of the changing experience of life. With the money I pulled out, the thousand that we had thought was in there, we bought our new identity. Purple clothes, purple bandannas, bought some purple kush. Nothing ever happened of it, nothing was even said at school, its as if it never happened.
That's when we knew we could keep doing it. Robbery's was our big thing, and we stayed notorious, with no proof to push us in jail. Sometimes we killed them, other times we didn't. Just depended on the heart of the other nigga. He was strong, he died. If he was weak, he survived. It's kind of funny how they say the strong survive, because we didn't have to kill pussy niggas.
With all the money we were making, we could stay afloat in our apartment, get new clothes, jewelry, shit for our cars. We had it all, so cats on the street would be callin' us Ballas, because they could tell we were Ballin. We had an open hood policy, you wanted our help, we gave it to you, you fuck us over, we bring it to you. You wanted a purple rag, you repped the hood.
I've seen a lot of flakin' ass niggas in my day, some who stay, some who go.
That was the past, and this is now. I'm tryin' to make a change for my life, but it's hard when there's all kinds of niggas tryin' to kill you. I own a business now, it's called the Pig Pen. It's a strip club, but shit, it's keepin' me alive. I still run with my crew, I stay true to the purple. I'm teachin' some young ones, and still kickin' it with some of the niggas from the day. I know it'll never be the same again, and I'm sorry. I raised the hood, the hood didn't raise me. I fucked up, but maybe some day I'll make it up.

Your Son,
Kevin Mann
(AKA Brotha_Lynch_Hung)

(( I've been in several gangs, held LT in Rosco's DCMC and 36th Street. I was able to run the Veterans Troop to show that I'm able to roleplay well, and teach people how to roleplay their part. I think I would be able to teach the noobs a lot of stuff, and help them out to learn good ethics, like server rules, the general server 'knowledge', and business workings (how to level, how to do ads, how to roleplay deals, and side jobs like fishing and drop car.
I also think I would be able to hold roleplay events, and actually make a difference to the name "Ballaz" outside of the deathmatching noob retards that they're considered now. I want to be able to make something that would be good competition for the old Vagos. I think given the chance and the tools I would easily be able to accomplish this all. ))

ImageImageImageImageImage
13 (Female), 102, 103, 104, 296 (Leader Skin)
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Heath_Ledger

Re: The | Pig | Pen | Ballaz

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Would love to see Bankwell lead Ballas, they had been rag taggy lately and probably needs a true leader to lead it. Would support him if he become the leader.
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Ballas are in dire need of a decent leader. Its a tough position, and many have come and gone before you so good luck, you have my support.
Wally_Stone
Game Name(s): Wally_Stone Captain_Morgan

Post by Wally_Stone »

You a decent guy good luck
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Yeah you got my support buddy, i know your a good guy and will have no trouble leading dem ballas.
Kevin_Santos

Post by Kevin_Santos »

Finally someon with experience, but will the family be private or public still?
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

I wouldn't have a problem with you leading Ballas, just answer a few questions for me-

How would you teach the players between right and wrong?
Would you be able to remove a new player under pressure because he is doing wrong, even after attempting to correct him?
What is your take on families killing Ballas merely for 'practice?'
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

mike_mocanu wrote:Yeah you got my support buddy, i know your a good guy and will have no trouble leading dem ballas.
I support this, but dudes, "no trouble", ballas is still a public gang, and people who don't give a fuck about anything will always be able to join.
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

I disagree, the reason these people join to provoke violence and use ballas a means of hurting others is because there are no ballas there to regulate them, if there are no leadership that exist on ballas to correct it, then it will keep heading to that path. I remember when Elroy Jones was there to lead Vagos, I encountered a lot of Vagos but they weren't troublemakers like what mentioned mainly because of Elroy's leadership and his success in leading its members.
Khamal Tafari wrote:
mike_mocanu wrote:Yeah you got my support buddy, i know your a good guy and will have no trouble leading dem ballas.
I support this, but dudes, "no trouble", ballas is still a public gang, and people who don't give a fuck about anything will always be able to join.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Thanks everybody for their support.
Dom wrote:I wouldn't have a problem with you leading Ballas, just answer a few questions for me-

How would you teach the players between right and wrong?
Would you be able to remove a new player under pressure because he is doing wrong, even after attempting to correct him?
What is your take on families killing Ballas merely for 'practice?'
I think experience is ultimately be the way to show anybody right from wrong. There's a saying - "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me," which I guess would be a good way to put how I would want to run the Ballaz. Everybody deserves a second chance, which shows a lot on this server (where people can get griefed and hated for their first few levels, then prove to be a generally cool guy) and in real life. With the "public gang" part of it, of course there's going to be a lot of bad coming into the family, but to filter it, it isn't all about kicking them right away. Giving them a few chances, telling them what they should've done instead of what they did do, and providing to be an example myself, when/if the same thing happens to me. I think the fact that I have only one warning for AHK Spam and no bans would show that I'm not a bad example for this, and could probably help a lot of new players. Shit, I was in their position once, I used to be the same Balla noob following Karl Bud, or Rashad Williams with that crown neighbood.
Going all along with that, it of course will take an understanding of whats acceptable to let slide, and what isn't. Of course, I'm not going to let some hacker just stay with the purple name and clothes just for a "second chance" because thats just stupidity. But death matching, carparking, general rules that are broken by most 'shithead ballas' deserve a second chance. If I want to be the leader, I'll have to be responsible. I'm taking a public gang, which means ANYBODY can come in and ruin my reputation. I've got to be able to hold back, pay them back and apologize, and then teach them what they did was wrong. If they can't learn from that, then yeah, I could easily kick them under pressure.
As for the families killing Ballaz for 'practice', I don't think that type of shit is acceptable. I'm not going to be like Josue and make the Ballaz a faction that wars an established gang (ex: mafia), but I would take the opportunity as more of an experience for the noobs I'm trying to help teach. Show them how to roleplay a meeting with the family head, or show them how to handle things without always using war. There's a lot of deathmatching on SZR, it's nothing that anybody is blind to, but if I can stop people from being a level 13 DMer in a year, then hell yeah I'm going to make an attempt.
Kevin_Santos wrote:Finally someon with experience, but will the family be private or public still?
Either one is fine, but I am planning on public.

Also, I don't know what the admins take on this would be,but a possible option that any leadeflagged Balla could use; but maybe a /notallowed option, or something of the sorts that makes it unable for a certain person to join if you type their name. Almost like a ban I guess, but just from Ballaz.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Alright, that all seems to be good. I'll speak to Rach and have it organized for you soon
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Kevin_Santos

Post by Kevin_Santos »

But would you be able to go for points? Because if it is like that, it has to be private, so you don't get people to join right before a point!
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

This gang creation application is very unrealsistic. If i were writing to my mom I would not include things like how I killed people or bought purple kush. My mom would disapprove of that so pleaes rephrase your letter so you're writing to your nigga 1 degree ( i do not undertand this name. why would you name someone 1 degree its like the least amount of degrees ). Also cats can not talk so fix that
Image~
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Think of it something more as a confesion letter.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

yeah
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

The effort was put in, I appreciate that. I will give you a shot at it.

There is a bug in the script that sometimes causes leader flagged ballas to lose their flag, so remember this if you login and can't invite anyone.

I might add gang lockers for ballas and vagos.

The ballas will still be public, ie they will not be able to claim points.

also, what is your ingame name? is it Brotha_Lynch_Hung?
[IMG]
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

I support this, btw two images don't work for me, could just be me or what not though.

I have an idea for people that are just looking to DM, if he kicks them from ballas, he should get the option of "suspending" a certain person from the ballas, so they don't just /joinballas once they are kicked, this period of "suspension" would last for anywhere from 1-4 weeks, but if someone needed a permaban from ballas I'm sure admins could take care of that.

For this command to work you could probably just make it so if he does a command like /ballaban [id] [time], it would change their /joinballas to something either funny or it would just do nothing.

Only an idea, I understand how it could be abused but if y'all like it then I say put it in.

PS, this would only work if Ballas had a leader.
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

oh yea that can works for vagos too and rename the cmd and put something like.. hmm /familykick or something similar and the cmd would be so easy to make for the admins because they just have to remplace that command for any other or send the "sendclientmessage" any example: when they type /joinvagos, /joinballas appear anything like /piss but in that case put just a message haha
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Stevi3

Post by Stevi3 »

Well, if im not mistaken its 1k to join vagos/ballas, if you keep kicking them as they keep joining, they'll soon realize their wasting their time and money to join one of the two and eventuall stay as a civilian until you log, and they try to join on the sly, which you catch them and kick the person again.

Suspending someone from one of the newbie factions will just make them go to the other. In this case: Ballas deathmatching would get kicked/banned (for an amount of time), then joins vagos and do the same there.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Andrew_David »

Stevi3 wrote:Well, if im not mistaken its 1k to join vagos/ballas, if you keep kicking them as they keep joining, they'll soon realize their wasting their time and money to join one of the two and eventuall stay as a civilian until you log, and they try to join on the sly, which you catch them and kick the person again.

Suspending someone from one of the newbie factions will just make them go to the other. In this case: Ballas deathmatching would get kicked/banned (for an amount of time), then joins vagos and do the same there.
yea but they would know what they doing bad and nobody will like them so they never would join in a private family and that sux
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

I suggest you don't change the 's' in Ballas to a 'z' as it might confuse people trying to /joinballas. Also families that end in a 'z' tend to act more retarded. You should also let it be known that you're actively teaching people how to play when you're online. I found when I led Ballas as a newb helper back when SZR first started, making "/ad Ballas Family Recruiting (( we teach you how to play ))" or something was a good way of attracting new players who might otherwise would have become frustrated, and started doing stupid shit.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Rachael wrote:The effort was put in, I appreciate that. I will give you a shot at it.

There is a bug in the script that sometimes causes leader flagged ballas to lose their flag, so remember this if you login and can't invite anyone.

I might add gang lockers for ballas and vagos.

The ballas will still be public, ie they will not be able to claim points.

also, what is your ingame name? is it Brotha_Lynch_Hung?
Awesome, thanks. What should I do in the case that I do lose the leaderflag? And yeah, thats the username.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

There is already /togballas and /togvagos, which is good enough. If we add some fancy command to block a player from joining, they will just make another account.
[IMG]
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Andrew_David »

Rachael wrote:If we add some fancy command to block a player from joining, they will just make another account.
block them again..
Infernus Club #1
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Make them say 1 word in English and you will prolly get rid of the dmers
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]