Robbing bank & 27/7's

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
John Torino

Robbing bank & 27/7's

Post by John Torino »

Well, I know both has been denied because this is something most servers has, but maybe there's a good reason?

Cops as they are now have less to do than normal players, simply because the players of SZR has ways to avoid the police, RP ways and ofcourse, NonRP ways.

What if the police could finally get something to do, simply by giving us a new way to get money?

24/7's
As most 24/7's, in LS there's ofcourse security camera's in every direction, so as soon as someone rob the 24/7 the cops would be alerted, and because the cops has clear evidence of you robbing the 24/7, you'd be automaticly given 2 stars.
Details:
* /rob
* John_Torino has robbed the bank, he has 2 wanted stars!
* You have robbed the bank, you got away with $10. 000 and recieved 2 wanted stars!
* Money would be random like dropcar, every time you rob the 24/7 you would get 1 up untill you reach level 5 and get maximum money, $10. 000.
* Time limit, you can only do this every hour.
* Wanted stars, the amount on wanted stars you recieve would depend on what rob level you are, 1-3 = 1 star, 4-5 = 2 stars, you can ofcourse roleplay out of the situation if you play the right cards.

Bank
And finally, bank! One man robbing the bank would be idiotic so I suggest we do as the other thread that included bank robbery suggesten.
Only gangs, with an level 6 LT+ is on, and you can ofcourse only do this once a week. The whole gang would given 4 stars and the money the LT recieves would need to be dropped off in a 24/7, because dropping the money into your bank account in the bank you just dropped? That's just stupid.
The money amount would be high ofcourse, who would risk being arrested for a little sum of money? I suggest atleast $300. 000, not that this is that large, but it is worth it. You would need more than 5 players online, and more than 5 cops online to commit a bank robbery.

My english is still rusty, and I could indeed give more details, but you get the point.
I apologize.