Seville Boulevard Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Re: Seville Boulevard Families

Post by hannibal_akira »

Yo i wasnt trying to make beef outta this i was just saying the two apps had the skins witch where the same, lets just all rp togeither in one big happy rp world and this gang slot bizz juke said? sounds p.good other than that i cant wait to see witch skins we choose hopefully they are still gangsta and make our rp the best it could be peace love and chicken grease .(>0_0)>
Hannibal_Lector
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

haz0r wrote:roleplayed with the dudes earlier tbh I would rather see a bunch of new guys run grove
They ain't new... Anyways it will all come down to tomorrow!
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

Aaron_Triggs wrote:
haz0r wrote:roleplayed with the dudes earlier tbh I would rather see a bunch of new guys run grove
well I've never seen them in grove/ig before

edit: wait yes; hannibal_akira is retarded
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

haz0r wrote:
Aaron_Triggs wrote:
well I've never seen them in grove/ig before

edit: wait yes; hannibal_akira is retarded
That would be because we are not doing the classic grove st situation and all, we are not making it easy, considering we are Seville Boulevard we RP in Playa De Seville.
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

Dom wrote:How about this- The Triggs can take the Grove slot and the Seville Blvd Families can pick three other skins. You can both have a family slot. Sound good?
Okay being as we are not grove street and in our app it doesn't say anything about representing green we have decided to change our skins.
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

chrispaul wrote:your boy mistah_thugz logged to avoid death 3 times today
just sayin,

but yea good luck
Turns out he only played to DM, I have removed him from the app.
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

(( A few screen shots to give people a idea of where we are hangin' and stuff. ))

Desired HQ, ideal since we are Seville Boulevard Families, and this is Playa De Seville.

Two of the O.G's chillin'
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

We are now offical, but I was woundering how much a interior and gang cars will cost.

( Dont you have to be created for a certain amount of time before you get them )

Just wanted a headsup. I think we know what cars we want.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

You don't get cars or a custom interior for at least a month or two
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

Juke wrote:You don't get cars or a custom interior for at least a month or two
Thankyou for this information. Do you know prices ?
Jon

Post by Jon »

Haha. Looks like someone ripped off another family from another known heavy RP-server. Story and everything.
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Jon wrote:Haha. Looks like someone ripped off another family from another known heavy RP-server. Story and everything.
Post the link.
josue

Post by josue »

Aaron_Triggs wrote:
Jon wrote:Haha. Looks like someone ripped off another family from another known heavy RP-server. Story and everything.
Post the link.
hello my skins,my hood, my hq etc they did copy and paste!
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

josue wrote:
Aaron_Triggs wrote:
Post the link.
nigga please
HAHAHAHHAHAA
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

josue wrote:
Aaron_Triggs wrote:
Post the link.

Funny hah ,it aint your hood because you used to have a fam there (a shit fam to be more precise) , other gangs used to have their hq there but they are not claiming it as their own ,also having the same hq, and skins doesn't mean they copy pasted so yeah....
Frak

Post by Frak »

We didnt copy and paste shit and it aint your hood or your skins anymore.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

http://gta.wikia.com/Grove_Street_Families
nice copy paste with a couple edits dude
ps. can i get an rp point for being the only one able to google the 1st line of this text?
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

Hmm a few edits ? I changed the whole story from Grove to Seville. changed the story so it wasn't plagiarized. I used that as a background, then built my story of it.

And I copied your faction ? No. we are seville so we hang in Seville. " Playa de Seville " and the houses suit us.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

aren't you Ghost_Beer anyway
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

Dom wrote:aren't you Ghost_Beer anyway
LOL ! No scan mine and his IP... different people bro.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Original: Grove Street Families (a.k.a Families or GSF) are the oldest street gang in Los Santos, San Andreas, the native gang of Carl Johnson.

Your version:
The Seville Boulevard Families are the oldest street gang in Los Santos, San Andreas, the native gang of Los Santos.

Original:
The GSF are based on the Crips of Los Angeles. As far as street gangs in GTA San Andreas go, the GSF are depicted as more honorable than their rival gangs. Coming from a background of older traditions, they are against hard drugs being sold on their turf. However they are well known for commiting numerous other crimes and violent acts.

Your version:
The SBF ( Seville Boulevard Families ) are based on the Grove Street. As far as street gangs in Los Santos go, the SBF are the most honorable out of the Los Santos gangs. Coming from a background of Los Santos, they are against hard drugs being sold on their turf. However they are well known for commiting numerous other crimes and and using violent behaviour.

Original:
The Grove Street Families are headed by Sean "Sweet" Johnson and his previous lieutenants were Lance "Ryder" Wilson and Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris. Sweet is adamantly anti-narcotic, but Smoke believes the GSF have fallen from power because of Sweet's refusal to have the gang sell drugs. Their unwillingness to enter the drug trade has dragged the Grove Street Families out of prominence in the years leading up to the game's storyline. The fact that Sweet insits the gang shouldn't deal in narcotics, the deaths of OGs such as Tony, Big Devil, and Little Devil, and the abandonment of Big Bear, B-Dup, the Temple Drive Familes, and the Seville Boulevard Familes has led to the sorry state of the GSF upon CJ's return from Liberty City in 1992.

Your version:
The Seville Boulevard Families are headed by Deshawn Smith and his previous lieutenants were . Deshawn is in favour of the family selling drugs to earn money, but Some of the other family members think against it, and that drugs bring violence and narcotics will split the family up. Their willingness to enter the drug trade has dropped the Seville Boulevard Families in prominence in the years. The fact that Deshawn insists the gang should deal in narcotics has brought the deaths of OGs such as Tony, Rob, and Shaun, and the abandonment of Big D, C-Biggy. But SBF still live on.

There's like 1 sentence in your version that has nothing to do with original version.
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

ahahaha :lol:
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

what do you want me to do ? Rewrite a new story ?
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Juke wrote:Your app may only use content written by you which has not been used before unless you cite the source. Plagiarizing a story will get your application and all future applications automatically denied.

This includes but is not limited to: any random site from Google, any wikipedia article, and any other gang applications on this server or any other server.
Sorry, you should have cited the source or written original material.

Gang deleted and all future gangs from Fazanti / Jack Filkins autodenied. This will also hurt the chances of any apps made by your leadership or any members of your gang being accepted.
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

Juke wrote:
Juke wrote:Your app may only use content written by you which has not been used before unless you cite the source. Plagiarizing a story will get your application and all future applications automatically denied.

This includes but is not limited to: any random site from Google, any wikipedia article, and any other gang applications on this server or any other server.
Sorry, you should have cited the source or written original material.

Gang deleted and all future gangs from Fazanti / Jack Filkins autodenied. This will also hurt the chances of any apps made by your leadership or any members of your gang being accepted.
Sucks that the gang members should have lowered chacnes they never knew I was helladump.