Grove Street Families.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Grove Street Families.

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Gang Description:
The history of Grove Street goes way back in the day. Back in the day when a nigga named Eddie Triggs found a green rag laying down on a sewer in Los Santos. It looked brand new so Eddie decided to pick it up. As he bended over to reach for the rag a man wearing the exact same rag Eddie reached for. As Eddie reached for the rag a man named Frank Smith approached him wearing the green rag. Eddie wondered as why a man like him would wear the green rag. Frank approached him with a colt 45 in his pocket. As Frank explained to Eddie what the green rag meant, Eddie decided to drop it from the vast history he heard about them. Frank thought Eddie was tough to pickup the green rag without Grove finding about what he’s done. Frank mentioned that all the Grove's members had left town due to the gang war with the Mexicans. Eddie asked Frank if he could rep the green rag. Frank explained that he can’t just ask, nigga got to show loyalty to rep the green rag.

Eddie asked what he’s got to prove his loyalty to rep the green Grove rag. Frank said to chill around with him for a bit. As soon as Eddie stepped into Frank's car, Frank grabbed a pistol from the backseat and handed it to Eddie along with a bag filled marijuana. After Frank handed the stuff to Eddie he then told Eddie to sell the weed and use the gun if he had any problems.

Couple weeks after that day Eddie headed to grove street to meet up with Frank to give him the money from the weed he had sold for Frank, but when Eddie had pulled up into Grove Street he found Franks’s body laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. Eddie began to burst out into tears due to he lost his friend. After holding Frank's body and crying Eddie then walked away.

A few days after Eddie got over it, Eddie decided to rep the green rag and show Frank what he’s got. Eddie grabbed a green rag from his dressor drawer and put it on. Eddie knew he needed to get some nigga’s to rep the green rag. The next night Eddie decided to call his cousin Aaron Triggs for some guns and straps. Aaron Triggs knew about Grove Street and Eddie decided that he could rep the green rag since he knew a lot about it. Aaron hooked up Eddie with straps and drugs.

As Aaron got more deeper into Grove he got his brothers and some friends in to rep the green rag, Aaron was granted the new leader of Grove Street Families since Eddie had been ill.

Eddie was proud of Aaron’s success and was happy with the decision he had made. Now, Grove Street the toughest crew on the streets is ready to show the streets of Los Santos what they got.

Why?:
I think I should be a leader because I have had many experience with some of the gangs on SZR. From being in these gangs I have learned how gangs can fall apart and how to keep it togther. Since my failure last year with Cross Traxx Soldiers I think I have changed a lot since then and I now feel I am truely ready for this.

Members
In game name / Forum name / Rank

Aaron_Triggs / Aaron_Triggs / 7
Ryder_Triggs / Ajii_Triggz / 6
Shockz_Triggs / shockz_tavon / 5
Terrence_Triggs / elijah_triggs / 3
Ericson_James / Eric_James / 4
Javien_Triggs / ? / 4

Desired Skins

Skin ID: 270

Skin ID: 105

Skin ID: 106

Skin ID: 107
Last edited by Aaron_Triggs on June 11th, 2010, 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Re: Grove Street Families.

Post by hannibal_akira »

this looks more like a triggz family BBQ to me plus have u even seen grove has another app? hopefully ur lil triggz fam doesnt get as much support as the other grove app NO SUPPORT SORRY dawg no hard feeling. :arghy:
Hannibal_Lector
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Nobody cares what you support
John Torino

Post by John Torino »

I would rather see these guys than the other grove applicators in action.

I don't know who they are, but the Trigg(s/z) are actually pretty good on what they do.

Just my worthless opinion.
I apologize.
vikki

Post by vikki »

triggs are responsible for cross tracks soldiers they are perpetually shit because of this sole fact
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

vikki wrote:triggs are responsible for cross tracks soldiers they are perpetually shit because of this sole fact
were you even around for that

because they weren't total shit, they actually stood as a crew for long enough until they got inactive

also the triggs are a great family to run Grove in my opinion, they're all pretty knowledgeable of the server and how to roll on it, they aren't retarded, and they're good players
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
vikki

Post by vikki »

yeah i was around for it punklord and they were horrible
Fazanti

Post by Fazanti »

I'm not trying to win a vote, considering there application and our application are about different things, and I am not going to post if I support or not, but I am just going to say they seemed to want a contest of some sort, and one of triggs seemed certain it was " Cross Traxx V.2 " just posting to make it clear to the Members of both
Seville Boulevard Families
And
Grove Street Families
There is no contest, we are two different families with different storys and backgrounds so there will be no contest involved.
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Fazanti wrote:I'm not trying to win a vote, considering there application and our application are about different things, and I am not going to post if I support or not, but I am just going to say they seemed to want a contest of some sort, and one of triggs seemed certain it was " Cross Traxx V.2 " just posting to make it clear to the Members of both
Seville Boulevard Families
And
Grove Street Families
There is no contest, we are two different families with different storys and backgrounds so there will be no contest involved.
I swear I sorted this shit out with guys....( I believe it was with your lt Clavin )
Last edited by Aaron_Triggs on June 9th, 2010, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Good luck guys
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

How about this- The Triggs can take the Grove slot and the Seville Blvd Families can pick three other skins. You can both have a family slot. Sound good?
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Mitsurugi

Post by Mitsurugi »

Support...Good Luck Brotha's :P
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

don't listen to dom

i have a fair plan for how to settle this

ask kofi for details
Vag

Post by Vag »

Juke wrote:don't listen to dom

i have a fair plan for how to settle this

ask kofi for details
sdpistol fight?
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Ehh i'd like to see Lockie leading Grove like before the wipe ... he was good at it imo ... but whatever .
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

Cross Traxx became shit when they recruited a couple of foreigners, which invited a couple of their friends, they were alright before that. They deserve a shot, yeah.
TatsuyaNakajima
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

it's silly/dumb how everyone blame the foreign dudes. they just choosed to recruit the worst out of the worst, alien or not.

if they'll end up recruiting them how do they deserve a slot

CTS were shit from launch> leader flagged couldn't handle it and disbanded it.. *SERVER CHANTS*
elijah_triggs
Game Name(s): Ran_Li

Post by elijah_triggs »

Im

Terrencel_Triggs

and my boy Tommy_Triggs niggah
Last edited by elijah_triggs on June 10th, 2010, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

This could work like Singleplayer. They could be OGF but overall Seville and them combined could be Grove.

Idk just trying to see a compromise.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Robbie Jay wrote:Ehh i'd like to see Lockie leading Grove like before the wipe ... he was good at it imo ... but whatever .
Na I'm gonna take it easy for now, I don't really have the time required to run a gang from scratch after a wipe. Besides, I think its good to give other people a go to keep things fresh.
josue

Post by josue »

Ni Hao Mon grove street nigguhs!! wazzap! support this shit!
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
Vin

Post by Vin »

josue wrote:Ni Hao Mon grove street nigguhs!! wazzap! support this shit!
This is not a shit so quit shitting.
will do great job at this fam. support men.
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

Dom wrote: also the triggs are a great family to run Grove in my opinion, they're all pretty knowledgeable of the server and how to roll on it, they aren't retarded, and they're good players
u cant use triggs and knowledgeable in the same sentence sorry bro
josue

Post by josue »

grove street needs a good leader and i know much about aaron, he's my old friend, and he can be a good leader! good luck triggers
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
Jon

Post by Jon »

Grove Street Families? Think of something original. Seville looks pretty original, even though it's taken by another server, but they use the Grove Street Skins instead. Seville > Grove.