The Barbershop!

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

josue

The Barbershop!

Post by josue »

All started in March 1 of 1990 in a hospital of the city of New York. My mom was dead in the childbirth when I was born. My father named me (Josue_Ismael), after three years ago I began to study, my father had a barbershop where he paid all my studies, 2 years later, the barbershop it was not making money to pay all the bill and pay my studies. In the city there was a man named (The Iron) a drug trafficker biggest in the city. He was an old customer of my father. The December 16th The Iron went to trimmed his hair in my father’s barbershop and while my father trimmed his hair, he and my father were talking about the economy of the city and how will pass the December holidays, and the iron ask my father, is the truth what they are commenting in the neighborhood?, and my father replied him, the barbershop is not making a lot a money to pay my bills and pay the studies of my child, but we going to see how get the money. In the moment, the Iron offered him the business of his life, selling drug in the barbershop and carry drug to the drug dealer, and my father accepted. He was making a lot of money, he only sold drug in the barbershop. 2 years later, the business of selling drug it was getting good. he had an idea to get more money, was send me to carry the drug, it a best way than the police not going to suspect that I carry drug because I’m just a 7 years child and this way Iron going to pay much better to carry the drug. 3 years later I began to ask my father, what do you give me to carry to these people? And my father replied me, it sugar for the sick people. After 1 year my father bought a great car, he broke the house where we lived and build a new one bigger and also the barber shop. When my father did all that, People in my neighborhood began to suspect and question. How simple barbers get a lot of money to buy and build all this? Later 2 year, when I had 13 years, my father began to teach me how to trim hair to work with him in the barber shop and learn how to earn an honorably life. I always when I come to school help my father in the barber shop. 3 years later my father getting good in the business of drug, he saved a lot of money in the bank and he decided leave the drug business to live together with all the money that he had earned in the drug business.

The march 1 of 2006, it was my birthday, my father did a party to celebrate my birthday, that night the Iron went to my house, my father called him to the barber shop so that nobody hear the conversation each other.

My Father- Iron I got to tell you something
Iron- Tell me Mr. Resse, I see you going well with the drug business
My Father- yes, in those last years, I have saved a lot of money to live my life and get out of these business and that why I invited you to the party of my son, to talk about it. Is the last day I work with you I don’t want to sell more drugs.
Iron- I'll tell you something, in this business if you get in, never can get out and the only way you can go out in this business is dead.

2 years later the police were spying my dad, because someone of the neighborhood testified against my father, and the police used some strategy against. the police visited my father barber shop like police undercover to buy some drug, my father without thinking that they were police, he sold the drug, then the other day the police went to the house and the barber shop, they searched all and in the basement of the house find 1 kilo of drug that my father had saved to sell. They took my father to the police station.

when I get from school with my friend, my neighbors told me that the police had taken away my father in the morning, I ran to the police station and they not let me see my father because the visit were tomorrow in the morning. That same day Iron get know that my father had been caught by the police, at once he command to kill my father to avoid him to talk in the court it going to be in three day. 1 day later in the morning when I got out from school. I went to visit my father at the police station and they just gave me 10 minute to talk with him. Then my father told me about the business he had with Iron since he started until now, also he told me all about the Iron because my father knew him very well and were good friends that day in the afternoon my father was transferred to the main prison in New York to make the final judgment in 2 days.

. A day before of the judgment my father was killed in the jail, some gangster that working for Iron. Later that I know my father was killed, I thought once that the iron has killed to silence him, and I was resentful of my mother's death. I talked with the boss of the station and told him what my father told me before he died about Iron and that iron was the command to kill him not to talk. 2 days later the police caught the Iron and I went to another city to live with my uncle because I thought was in danger in New York the iron would send me to kill. My uncles had old garage that did not use and there I got a barbershop.

2 years later. Iron got out from jail by bond. And since he left prison, he began to look for me, because one of his worker it was police and search for report. The report said that I’m declaring against the iron after the death of my father.
The iron found me 2 month later, February 18 of 2010, he went to my uncles house with 6 armed, I was in my bedroom when they came in and the uncles in the kitchen, I escaped from the window of my bedroom and I ride a bike that my uncle had in the back of the house, I heard some shots which were to kill my uncles, when the killers saw me leave the house began to shoot me a gave me a shot in my arm, I could escape. That night I went to get help in an old friend of my father. James toward illegal trips to other cities and countries and I told him everything was going on and the problem I had, he told me going to help me and in the morning he had a trip planned, to go with him in that trip and so Iron his band not find me and so he leave me at Saints with an old friend he knew. The next day at night came the passengers who were on the trip with me and James. At the trip at Saint I knew Albert Bulbloy, he know and like cut his hair like me, he told me he was going to the saints to seek a better life, because in New York was not going very well and could not get money to live. After we reached at Saint I and Albert Bubloy stayed with old James. James took us to his old friend who lived in the Saints which had a machine shop, Albert Bubloy and I started working hard in the work shop and saving a part of the money that we earn, to put a barbershop which was our dream since we came to the saints.

6 months after a report came out on the news saying (the police has caught the biggest drug dealer in New York who was named the iron, the police catch him with a ship from 5 kilos of drugs which was to go out at night from the port of New York to lead Cuba). After one year, we had a lot of money saved that we earn in the work shop. That money enough for us to mount a barbershop. and August 25 of 2011 we put a barbershop in saint, to do what we always like, Cut hair. 6 months after we became famous in the saints and we were the best barbers of the saints, all the famous people of saint went to the barber shop. Who would have thought that after everything bad that happens and all those I lost, I knew it all wrong step to bring something good, and to discover that my real life was in the Saints, away from drugs, gangs, problems, fights. Albert Bubloy and me which became my best friend, he was like my brother. We decided to put the name to the barbershop (The barbershop Hair Facial Studio) in honor of my father whose name was Mr. Ismael....

Why

For the city of the saints have this barber shop is a family can be a good experience and something dramatic and something new in the history of SZR, I and my members are going to work very hard and we have done our best to always keep this barber always on top ..

OOC rules

There are a few rules you must follow in The Barber,
we assume you agree with them, when you come and contact us.

1. You must have a barber like skin for your character.
2. No deathmatch, it will absolutely not be tolerated.
3. Do not jump around and behave stupid, be realistic.
4. You must own a cellphone.
5. You must help your neighbors (barbers) if they get into trouble, no matter what.
6. You must be active on the server
7. You must be a good roleplayer.
8. You must know all the server rules.
9. Do not fool around OOC under an RP mission or another RP event.
10. You should preferably be in Level 5 or above.
You can join even if you are below Level 5, It just requires you have good RP experience.
11. Show respect to the Law Enforcement and others..

Members

IG Name / Forum Name:

Josué_Ismael / Josué
Julio_Elchulo / julio
Adam_Kh / Adam_Khalaf
Jameel_Bricklin/ ??

Skins

Boss-Skin ID-156
Skin ID-176
Skin ID-177
Especial Skins

Skin ID-143
Skin for girls
Family Color

Family color : 00bbee
Cars´s color: 147 or 00bbee
HQ

Neighborhood

location of the hq and neighborhood (map)

The Barbershop´s Forum

http://thebarbershop.freeforums.org/

MY OLD APP: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 02&t=17999
DATA:
Name: Josue_Ismael
Level: 17
Job: Arms dealer, lvl 5
House: lvl 6
Car: Banshee
Family: The Barbershop
BigAssGoat

Re: The Barbershop!

Post by BigAssGoat »

hired
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Barbershop nigga.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

sevilll bolverd famy aintt nuttn on d barbieshiop nigG.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

haha
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
David_York

Post by David_York »

Can't run a gang let alone cut hair.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

no, no, and no again
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

i remember when fuji asked for a haircut and josue or julio asked 100k for it
when i went to cut my hair irl i was afraid to meet josue in the barber shop and pay millions of cash to get a haircut
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Oreo
Game Name(s): Mikey_Meyers

Post by Oreo »

PLEASE NO, NOT AGAIN! :suicide:
Dom wrote: i was going to say 'and get the fuck out' but i'm going to stop and say this line instead
make like a mother goose and get the flock outta here
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

:emo: :suicide: :iss: :dogout:
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Get crazy and become fag hair-cutting and washing heads
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

No

You should be glad you're all unbanned and getting a second chance. The gang will not get a second chance.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

No way
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Great Guys, Great RP, Great App, Support!

yeah fucking right
josue

Post by josue »

BARBERSHOP NIGGA 5LIFE FOREVER INMORTAL! motar kocbat 4
DATA:
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

lol
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

5 LIFE NIGGA!!!!!!!! 5 LIFE!!!
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Vin

Post by Vin »

oh nose !
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Yes Josue. If you have your 5 a day your life will be greatly increased.
Last edited by Jay_Vegas on June 11th, 2010, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Tibor1450
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Jimmy_Buffet

Post by Tibor1450 »

inmortal motar kocbat
jimmy buffet

hi

josue

Post by josue »

i'll make a event, onE vS oNE WItH EvERYOnE aND i Will kill THeM nigga! YOU WaNT FIghT WiTH mE ONE vs onE caLl mE IG
DATA:
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Nigga'. Shut up.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
josue

Post by josue »

Ok but suck my japone dick!
DATA:
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Aw hell no!
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

josue wrote:Ok but suck my japone dick!
Stop being so proud of that phrase, we dont laugh at it because it's funny, we laugh at it because it's fucking stupid and so are you. idiot.