The Gomezabino Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

WayoutGomezabino

The Gomezabino Family

Post by WayoutGomezabino »

Having the blessing of Joseph Gomezabino, myself, (Wayout Gomezabino), Jacob Mercer, Carl Gomezabino, and Duke Gomezabino would like to reform our faction within this fine community.. Joseph has PERSONALLY picked me to lead our great family.. You all already know we're hardcore roleplayers and that will NOT be changing.. Everything set forth by Joseph will continue to be upheld.. The small changes i WILL request is new skins, and gangcars..

Members:
Wayout_Gomezabino
Carl_Gomezabino
Duke_Gomezabino
Anthony_Davilla
Jacob_Mercer
Nikki_Rose
Saul_Gomezabino

New SKins:127, 125, 147, 299

Girls Skins:150, 169, 93, 12
WayoutGomezabino

Re: The Gomezabino Family

Family Mansion

Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Please follow the proper gang app format and update the thread

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... f=12&t=218

In the meantime we'll discuss it
WayoutGomezabino

WayoutGomezabino wrote:Name of the gang: The Gomezabino Family

Our Story:
A code of honor. It's more than just a phrase...it's how we live. Everyday we live, breath, eat and sleep La Cosa Nostra. We grew up on the streets of Crime City under the rule of the old bosses of Palermo. Through the years it was our family that did the dirty work. Body after body and jail sentence after jail sentence, it was our family that took the fall...and for what? While we took the hits, the Bosses just got fatter and fatter off the riches we worked so hard to obtain. Well it had finally come to a head. Our family had been under their rule for far too long and we lost far too many brothers and sister in the wars the Bosses had created. It was The Gomezabino Outfit that orchestrated the assassinations of each of the 5 family Bosses of Palermo. In turn, they had attracted the attention of the FBI. The Gomezabino Outfit was under constant pressure from the Government and the other families to turn over Joseph Gomezabino and his brother Jay. It was the Gomezabino's that moved "The Outfit" to America, namely...Los Santos. They were greeted by cousins upon landing on the shores of the city and business has been good ever since. Although the FBI has them on their radar, it seems the Gomezabino's are keeping out of trouble....for now ;)

Why:
We all believe in role play and only role play. We believe that if you truly role play in Los Santos, you open up the real realm of virtual fantasy to the fullest. We take pride in the fact that our members know how to follow the chain of command and feel honored to obtain promotions through dedication and hard work as opposed to just seeing who can rack up the most kills. Having our own family will allow us to truly settle into Los Santos.. a place we want to call home.

Ranks: Boss, Underboss, Consigliere, Captain, Made Man, Associate

skins:127, 125, 147, 299

girl skins:150, 169, 93, 12

once we are accepted to have Gang Cars and colors, can we get skin 079 for the car color and 49 for our gang color? 2 Sentinals and 2 Huntleys

1. No-one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
2. Never look at the wives of friends.
3. Never be seen with cops.
4. Don't go to pubs and clubs other than those deemed acceptable by the Bosses.
5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.
7. Wives must be treated with respect.
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
10. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values.

And most important: FOLLOW ALL ADMINSITRATION AND SERVER RULES!

For more information contact Wayout Gomezabino in game. Call:461371

Members:
Wayout_Gomezabino
Carl_Gomezabino
Duke_Gomezabino
Anthony_Davilla
Jacob_Mercer
Nikki_Rose
Saul_Gomezabino
I was given permission by Joseph to use this app
WayoutGomezabino

I would also like this interior

Marco_Bling

Post by Marco_Bling »

I see where this is going, Grove pre wipe vol 2 wich means everyone will have an alt there and mods will fuck around with enemies all day every day

Wally_Stone wrote:there was a good reason to kill u because u treatened all of us that u were gonna post on forums
Jin_Meshima wrote:We all trust each other cuz we are a true family
" Not Jewkuza"
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

@Marco ... How is this grove?

And Wayout, is this gang going to follow the same sort of RP as the old Gomezabinos did? Are you still going to have a front for your organisation, or be a "In the open" crime family? Just some stuff I'm curious about.
David_York

Post by David_York »

It is my honest opinion that any sort of copying of previous gang applications should constitute immediate denial of acceptance. Even with permission from the original writer it is still a regurgitated piece of writing and is therefore a copy. As we can clearly see by comparing this thread with the last Gomezambino thread, they are identical in information. ( http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... &t=16320&p )
Jacob_Mercer

Post by Jacob_Mercer »

I'd like to post that i did speak with conrad about using joe's old story and he said in his own words he CAN do that
sometimes when I can't understand a person I have to say...

Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

David_York wrote:It is my honest opinion that any sort of copying of previous gang applications should constitute immediate denial of acceptance. Even with permission from the original writer it is still a regurgitated piece of writing and is therefore a copy. As we can clearly see by comparing this thread with the last Gomezambino thread, they are identical in information. ( http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... &t=16320&p )
he's not making a 'new' gang, he's trying to get leadership of the old one
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
David_York

Post by David_York »

I thought we weren't going with any previous gangs, starting new so to speak?
vikki

Post by vikki »

david york maybe you should worry about the property system and not the gangs
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Marco_Bling wrote:I see where this is going, Grove pre wipe vol 2 wich means everyone will have an alt there and mods will fuck around with enemies all day every day
what the hell are you on about? :dogout:
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

David_York wrote:I thought we weren't going with any previous gangs, starting new so to speak?
geardudes, red suns, mag c volume 130491384, d&p
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
WayoutGomezabino

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:@Marco ... How is this grove?

And Wayout, is this gang going to follow the same sort of RP as the old Gomezabinos did? Are you still going to have a front for your organisation, or be a "In the open" crime family? Just some stuff I'm curious about.
Yes sir.. I plan to uphold EVERYTHING my brothers started.. Only changes r Leadership and skins.. Ill also add, with me being the most violent of the 3, i plan to be at those point battles a WHOLE lot more often than we used too.. I aint accepting idiots, ppl that aint willing to go to point, and those that cant RP to my standards..
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

147 is the mayor skin and your only allowed to have 3 skins and 1 boss custom skin. Also I believe The Crown Syndicate is using the interior you chose and I am not sure if you can use it, plus you get interiors after lasting one month as a official gang.
Saul_Silver

Post by Saul_Silver »

if you gotta wait one month, then how does Mafia already have the interior we want? If we are going by past gang, we already have over a month as an official gang.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

saul silver and jacob mercer please stop pretending you know what you're talking about
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

whyyy haveee youuuu brrrrooououuught backkkk the maggssss onnnceee agaiinnnnn?
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

WayoutGomezabino wrote:
Yes sir.. I plan to uphold EVERYTHING my brothers started.. Only changes r Leadership and skins.. Ill also add, with me being the most violent of the 3, i plan to be at those point battles a WHOLE lot more often than we used too.. I aint accepting idiots, ppl that aint willing to go to point, and those that cant RP to my standards..
Serious question, do you spell like that when you're roleplaying? Not to be a grammar nazi or anything but you might want to lay off the sms abbreviations if you want people to take you more seriously. Good luck otherwise.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

this guy,

this thread....
WayoutGomezabino

Juke wrote:saul silver and jacob mercer please stop pretending you know what you're talking about
I believe he had a point.. If theres a 1-2 month wait on cars and interiors.. How does the mafia have the interior we want already?? How do they have an interior period?? And as far as ppl trying to correct me.. If ur not admin dont waste ur time, lol.

And as for my typing style.. Seeing this is only the forum i dont see how it matters.. Im not roleplaying am i?? So i should be able to be comfortable in my e-speech
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

yeah juke dont waste ur time
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

pretty sure the mafias vehicles are already spawned
Leo_Cash

Post by Leo_Cash »

WayoutGomezabino wrote:
Juke wrote:saul silver and jacob mercer please stop pretending you know what you're talking about
I believe he had a point.. If theres a 1-2 month wait on cars and interiors.. How does the mafia have the interior we want already?? How do they have an interior period?? And as far as ppl trying to correct me.. If ur not admin dont waste ur time, lol.

And as for my typing style.. Seeing this is only the forum i dont see how it matters.. Im not roleplaying am i?? So i should be able to be comfortable in my e-speech
It's because it would be a waste of time by deleting the interior and vehicles from the script.
Those are already coded.
TatsuyaNakajima