Pilots License

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Gook
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Pilots License

Post by Gook »

Alright, I figure anybody should be able to buy a pilots license. Maybe for say... 100k. Of course you could still get a free one from the wheelman job and keep it until you quit.
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Re: Pilots License

Post by Finn »

Gook wrote:Alright, I figure anybody should be able to buy a pilots license. Maybe for say... 100k.
Seeing as piloting is half (or possibly more) of the Wheelman's total utility, I think you're setting the price tag a mite low. How about, say... 2.5 million? 3+ million? I mean, it's not unreasonable to foresee people buying a license with the expectation of never needing to become a wheelman again. If you're going to completely obviate the need for a class, the cost should be downright prohibitive; kind of an "endgame" goal for high-rollers or whatever.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

I'd love to see a recurring cost on a pilot license. There aren't enough moneysinks right now.
Finn
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Finn »

Juke wrote:I'd love to see a recurring cost on a pilot license. There aren't enough moneysinks right now.
Maybe for you rich bastards. Every time I see the phrase "money sink," I cringe on behalf of my low-level characters.

Though, in this case, it fits right into what I was saying, anyhow. So I guess it's not a relevant cringe.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Finn wrote:
Juke wrote:I'd love to see a recurring cost on a pilot license. There aren't enough moneysinks right now.
Maybe for you rich bastards. Every time I see the phrase "money sink," I cringe on behalf of my low-level characters.

Though, in this case, it fits right into what I was saying, anyhow. So I guess it's not a relevant cringe.
My highest level character is totally broke from invite costs (which I suggested) and trying to keep people out of debt after hitman attacks.
El Mariachi

Post by El Mariachi »

If you want to make it recurring, i guess it could be till log off. Maybe per use though? Like, you sell X amount of temp licenses or something. One gets used everytime you get in the chopper
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

El Mariachi wrote:If you want to make it recurring, i guess it could be till log off. Maybe per use though? Like, you sell X amount of temp licenses or something. One gets used everytime you get in the chopper
That's pretty good