Social Employment and Labor Services (FINAL REVISION)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Heath_Ledger

Social Employment and Labor Services (FINAL REVISION)

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Social Employment and Labor Services

Company History/Faction Story Revised

Story:

Knob Slobber has recently died due to complications with Chlorine after "The Great Chlorine Leak of Los Santos". It was a sorrow moment for everyone who knew him and spent time with him but it was a great victory for the Los Santos Police Department. Many have enjoyed the companionship that they spent with Knob Slobber but little do they know about him and what he does for a living. Knob Slobber was a Con-Man, he trick people on who he is and what he does sometimes forcing them to do favors and at worse giving him their hard-earned cash or assets.

95% of Knob Slobber's items where confiscated, this includes a mansion, a sports car, several materials some used illegally for making high-powered rifles and lastly his flying license, which Federal Investigators found out, was obtained through sexual solicitations to a high-ranked official of the State. All but the 5% were given to his Nephew Heath Ledger which Ironically named after Knob Slobber's Alias of the same name.

2 Weeks after Knob's death, Heath Ledger received a Will of Living Testament from his Uncle Knob Slobber, along with the 5% of wealth fund that was left out from the confiscated items.There was also a Business Briefcase Collection filled with dossiers of documents which includes plans on a specific company that Knob Slobber did not have the chance to fulfill. Michael Mocanu has given the briefcase to Heath Ledger along as the message that Knob Slobber has said to Michael Mocanu in which he promised that he would tell Heath Ledger when he dies.

"There's zero reason what so ever to thank me because I never existed. You never saw me. This Will you got never happened," Michael Mocanu said.

Heath Ledger took the briefcase and the money as he goes back to the headquarters that Michael owned. In there he found a document regarding the BBC or Better Business Coalition and some video tapes regarding tourism and tutorials on performing duties and job around Los Santos. It was labeled with a Dymo that says
"For Newcomers play this video"

There he found a sticky note that says
"Filecabinet A, drawer C, tab 29, Folders 1 (Geardudes) and 11 (Ikebana club)"

Another sticky was found at the end of the Ikebana folder where it says
"Filecabinet B, drawer A, tab 22, Folder 12 (Gnocchi Restaurant)"

Along these folders were a bunch of calling cards mostly from CEOs. Apparently they were instructions on which companies to go to and who to meet and also what questions to ask. It then said

Get a camera at Roboi store at Vinewood.

After this Heath Ledger went on and began his job working for the BBC in hopes of getting Social Employment And Labor Services approved by the city to become one of the small corporation that inhabit Los Santos.

Company Objective:

Social Employment and Labor Services is a, for-profit, salary with commision and bonus based hiring agency that focuses on helping the unemployed and veterans of the military and illegal immigrants. We also help people from other countries who just immigrated to Los Santos in learning the basics of starting the American dream. We believe in the leadership philosophy of "Servant" Leadership"- in which a leader serves side by side with his servant- would greatly help improve the status of the working community in Los Santos. We offer seminars, hands-on training and job placement support to our workers and also financial support and education. By helping in the cleaning of the city's crime population we will have a better Los Santos and a chance to become a world-class city in San Andreas.[/b]

Why?

We think that the server needs more helpers and we are ready to provide a helping hand to those new to the server. Almost anyone wants to be in a successful criminal organization but some do not have the patience to teach their members how to play in the server properly. Me and Michael had been playing for a long time in this server and we are ready to provide some roleplay to it. Everyone knows how to mat run, everyone knows how to kill, but not everyone knows how to do it with roleplay so we hope we can have an impact on the server by starting this faction. Our faction will be well-structured following rules from company policies and by having it's own forum and from there we will organize effectively how our members behave and what is needed from them in order to succeed in this server. We do not just teach them how to become great players, we will also teach them how to have fun and enjoy the best out of this server. Also, now that we have a wipe, it will be easier to get people to help other noobs since we are all equal now.

Members spacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacer Forum Names

Heath Ledgerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacer Heath_Ledger
Michael_Mocanuspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacer Mike_Mocanu
Dakila_Pacquiaospacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacer ????
Steven Manspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacer Steven Man
Jasper_Macabiospacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacer Terrance
Raja Weatherspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacerspacer Alex_Crow

Desired Skins

Desired HQ

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 17&t=16787
Last edited by Heath_Ledger on June 27th, 2010, 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: Social Employment and Labor Services (REVISED for POST W

Post by Juke »

If you want to help newbies, why don't you just take Vagos or Ballas?
David_York

Post by David_York »

^ Yup.

Make an old faction great again, join vagos.
Heath_Ledger

Post by Heath_Ledger »

Yeah im just gonna do vagos, I don't have enough man power to do this anyways, I will be starting Vagos with an alt so I can get a RP name and BBC will still exist since it was so much fun to do and I think it's one of my "teaching tools". I'll just hit a few newcomers that I meet with a few shorturl links and hopefully that might make it easier.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Heath_Ledger wrote:Yeah im just gonna do vagos, I don't have enough man power to do this anyways, I will be starting Vagos with an alt so I can get a RP name and BBC will still exist since it was so much fun to do and I think it's one of my "teaching tools". I'll just hit a few newcomers that I meet with a few shorturl links and hopefully that might make it easier.
Ey Heath, help me out with Vagos :). I'm currently tryna take the flag, hopefully I'll get it sooner or later.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Re: San Diego to Los Santos. An Illegal's story.

Post by mike_mocanu »

Hold on what? Heath my friend... don't tell me you're giving up on the family now, we( mostly you, great job btw ) put in so much work in this!