Grove Street

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Grove Street

Post by James_Brewer »

Gang Name: Grove Street Family

Gang Description:
Grove Street, one of the oldest gangs to ever ride through Los Santos. All started back when Nino Brown was a true gangster blastin away at cops shootin left and right, dodgin and duckin round town. Nino gave some of the greatest to represent the green flag. Some true OGs like Jon Do, James Walker, and even OG Ras. After all Walker and Do moved on to bigger and better things, Ras hada make a choice. Ras decided to move on up too and he left James Brewer, who was just some little gangster, the last original green flag.

Some say by this time Grove was pretty much done, but Grove remained a gang for a long time after that. Long enough to even get in a couple of wars and make it out alive. Brewer, who was still youngin, held onto the green flag hopin that one day Grove would be big again. That day ended up comin in when Jon Do came back to Los Santos.

Brewer was suprises with how man niggas Jon brought back. They were otha niggas that he recruited from other cities makin Los Santos popular again. Do and Brewer became a core part of grove along with Rashad Carter. Grove was puttin in so much work that eventually James Walker came back. Walker profited when he left. He had his own hospital in Texas that was rollin in big money but Do was still a broke ass nigga spendin all his money on weed.

One day Brewer got into a fight with some niggas when they tried to jack his ride and when Do came to back him up he ended up gettin shot and he had to go to the hospital. After the care at the Los Santos hospital, they couldnt do too much for Do so he hada go somwher else, but he had no money. Walker who was a loyal friend ended up takin Do to his hospital in Texas because it was the only place where he could get the right treatment for no money at all. Rashad Carter then realized he wanted to start over new and also left.

Brewer was now all by himself. Since Brewer was all alone he ended up leaving Los Santos for a couple months. After runnin around different towns and makin a little money, he came back home. He hoped to return to Grove Street but it had been taken over by random people who werent truly down to represent the green flag.

Brewer was no little gangster any more. He knew what he hada do. He searched around town for old homies like Robert Benson and Jake Gibson. They made a pact to stay together and take Grove back. They all agreed that Grove is suppose to strive in greatness. So they all developed the same goal, and that was to make grove king.

Why?:
Through all the good times and the bad I have always remained loyal to Grove. It was the first gang I joined and it will be the last gang I leave. I have been a LT in Grove since the times of M16 and was an Officer since the giant server/turdgang war. I think people who want to see Grove go places can depend on me to lead it there. I have proven many times that I am a responsible and capable leader. I know that there is a time to have fun and time to be serious. I can assure you that I will try to have the most fun by not doing the stupidest shit. I have ove 2 years experience on SZR and I have never been banned or gotten in serious trouble. I've have played by the rules and I still manage to enjoy myself.

Members

James_Brewer/ James_Brewer /...rank 7
Robert_Benson/ Robert Benson /...rank 5
Jake_Gibson/ jake_gibson /...rank 3
Saul_Williams/ Sean P /...rank 2
Tyrone_Phillip/ tyrone_phillips /...rank 2
Kevin_Orlando/ ? /...rank 1

Desired Skins

271 (Boss)

Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Re: Grove Street

Post by Darnell »

I heard triggs gave you grove. Hmm good luck
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

Good leader and members Support
Kevin Pearce

Post by Kevin Pearce »

Jesus_Santos wrote:Good leader and members Support
Support
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

8-)
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Supporting this. Good luck.
Samuel_Garcia

Re: Grove Street Join :(

Post by Samuel_Garcia »

Hy everybody, My name is Sam And in games : Samuel_Garcia I have 17years I lives in Miami. I Am new but i have a long experience in RP... I wants join GROVE STREET If allowed it you. I love to be a gang member. I wish that you accept my Demand and thank you:) Good Game All
Samuel_Garcia

Join Grove Street :(

Post by Samuel_Garcia »

Hy everybody, My name is Sam And in games : Samuel_Garcia I have 17years I lives in Miami. I Am new but i have a long experience in RP... I wants join GROVE STREET If allowed it you. I love to be a gang member. I wish that you accept my Demand and thank you:) Good Game All
Vin

Post by Vin »

support
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Andre_Dupas
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Vin wrote:support

you're dumb
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
Vin

Post by Vin »

Andre_Dupas wrote:
Vin wrote:support

you're dumb
ho ho look who's talkin
ps. the support was a joke you idiot
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Vin wrote:

you're dumb
ho ho look who's talkin
ps. the support was a joke you idiot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hyrQzhU08w&
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
Vin

Post by Vin »

you should just lower your playing hours on the internet , or there will be something wrong with your self-confidence in the future as an adult bud
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Vin wrote:you should just lower your playing hours on the internet , or there will be something wrong with your self-confidence in the future

what? because i've totally been playing samp the last 2 weeks right? and yes the internet affects my self-confidence.

fukr

ps big man
as an adult bud
Andrew_David wrote: