NeighborHood Bandits (NHB)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

NeighborHood Bandits (NHB)

Post by Moe_City »

Gang Name: NeighborHood Bandits (NHB)

Gang Description: Life in Los Santos is like living in a war zone, you could be driving to your local 24/7 and be right in the middle of a fire fight between opposing gangs, or get blowen up in a car thats riged with a bomb i mean u just never know whats goning to happen. So it all started with two ordanary thugs off the streets of Chicago, we arrived here with only $10,000 a peice to our names, fresh off the train we arrived to LS very hungry for money. So we stole a car and spent all of our money on a package of materials, a buddy of mine told me over the phone this would be the best way to come up on these streets. We huslted up enough to get us paid so i put the word out that i had that package on deck for the low. I got a call soon after from a guy who wanted to buy it off me, we arranged a dark spot in alley to meet behind unitys 24/7. He came and asked for the package first right of the bat, me being eager to make the sale i gave him the package thinking i was going to get paid in return..... It was a moment of silence then... POW! He blasted at me and took of to his car. Now here we are, siting with nothing but lent in our pockets then i realized what this city was about, survival of the fitest. so we joined up wit some niggas from around the way that had the same problems as us. We robbed at gunpoint, cheated and exploited others, we became outlaws, we became Bandits.

Why?: (( Ive been playing at this server for years, ive been in many factions and i know i have what it takes to start and run a main family here))

Members:

Moe_City/Moe_City
Juliano_Black/Juliano_Black
Chuck_Tailor/Chuck_Tailor
Drew_Dogg/Drew_Dogg
Peter_Panda/Peter_Panda
Bookie_Flocka/Bookie_Flocka
Tay_Tilla/?
Neil_Parker/Neil_Parker
Stario_Molitino/Stario_Moltino
Neo_Anderson/Neo_Anderson
Bobby_Booshay/Bobby_Booshay
Druken_Cheetah/?

Desired Skins:
Boss skin-Moe_City

LT or rank 5 to 2 skin (with bandit patch on the jacket)

Soilders Skin or rank 1 (with now bandit patch on jacket)
Last edited by Moe_City on July 2nd, 2010, 9:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Re: NeighborHood Bandits (NHB)

Post by Darnell »

Nice story but artwork can be improved.
Use this one if you wish..

Code: Select all

[center][img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3786/bandits.png[/img][/center]
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

story is okay, but i see these guys together a lot so thats a start so good luck
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Not supporting!
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

One of your members tried kidnapping my level 1 alt from noob spawn right after I got done with the tutorial. He got lost trying to find the bridge drop, and ended up driving right by a cop. The rope broke free and he probably got arrested in the process. Too bad he didn't roleplay ~at all~ the entire time.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Darnell wrote:Nice story but artwork can be improved.
Use this one if you wish..

[center][img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3786/bandits.png[/img][/center]
thanks, im not realy that good with art work and stuff, i tried to make it look nice
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Slopko wrote:One of your members tried kidnapping my level 1 alt from noob spawn right after I got done with the tutorial. He got lost trying to find the bridge drop, and ended up driving right by a cop. The rope broke free and he probably got arrested in the process. Too bad he didn't roleplay ~at all~ the entire time.
yea that might have been Bookie_Flocka, hes younger than us and he dont realy under stand how stuff works, ive been working will him to try to make him a better player
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Ya'll understand how to RP but it seems like most of the time you just choose not to.

I have gotten constant complaints about your members since day one. I have nothing against villains but so far you're not villains beneficial to the server you're just jerks. You need to relax and stop trying to be nonstop mean dudes starting fights with everyone you see - I have stifled the urge to ban your members on more than one occasion.

Your goal should be to make things fun for everyone, even people you don't like. If you're going to start shit RP it out, do something fun and let it end when it ends. If things get out of control have a civil ooc conversation with the aggrieved.

Shelved for at least a week to see if you can improve.
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Juke wrote:Ya'll understand how to RP but it seems like most of the time you just choose not to.

I have gotten constant complaints about your members since day one. I have nothing against villains but so far you're not villains beneficial to the server you're just jerks. You need to relax and stop trying to be nonstop mean dudes starting fights with everyone you see - I have stifled the urge to ban your members on more than one occasion.

Your goal should be to make things fun for everyone, even people you don't like. If you're going to start shit RP it out, do something fun and let it end when it ends. If things get out of control have a civil ooc conversation with the aggrieved.

Shelved for at least a week to see if you can improve.
yea we have been chilled back latly, we just had a few hot heads with ichy trigger finger's but we chilled out seens we need to come up with money for the gang. we have also been rping all of our guns sales by useing /me opens trunk and stuff like that. we are trying
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Moe_City wrote: yea we have been chilled back latly, we just had a few hot heads with ichy trigger finger's but we chilled out seens we need to come up with money for the gang. we have also been rping all of our guns sales by useing /me opens trunk and stuff like that. we are trying
using emotes... hot damn. taking roleplay to a brand new level here folks.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

at least someone is trying

also this guy is a ghost

//Sam and Dean Winchester
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

heres a pic of me and a few of the guys chillen at the desired HQ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

nice shotgun mod.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

SonOfDonkeyman wrote:nice shotgun mod.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

SonOfDonkeyman wrote:nice shotgun mod.
L
A
T
E
R
S
David_York

Post by David_York »

NOT A SHOTGUN MOD
Moe

Post by Moe »

David_York wrote:NOT A SHOTGUN MOD
Yes, it is, if you know what a shotgun looks like you would notice!

Also,
I've tried to RP with these guys in the past, they left without even trying.
Almost everytime I see them, they're shooting some guy.

I do NOT support these guys, simply because they're not experienced enough.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Looks like it's modded but it's definitely not nice at all.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

guy.. in this server the mods are not allowed... you should have your GTA sa by default
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

Some members are good and some just DM 24/7
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

idk gangs who everybody hates on are a good thing until they get mass banned for being too shit
vikki

Post by vikki »

nobody likes magc but they're useful because they give someone for everybody to shoot at with no repercussions
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

i appreciate every ones comments, good and bad but like i said we had alot of problems that we sovle with force and we dont let alot of shit slide. We are bandits, not nice guys from vinewood. and when it comes to rping i do it but most of the time im busy trying to huslte up money and dont have time to do it but we will improve
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

David_York wrote:NOT A SHOTGUN MOD
it's a mod, the normal one is longer, much less shiny, and the stock is smaller.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

I think the first step to "Improving" would be to clear the air about if that's a mod or not.