NeighborHood Bandits (NHB)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Yisadoja
kinda dump

Re: NeighborHood Bandits (NHB)

Post by Yisadoja »

DENIED! :dogout:
Blacky_Blaze
MOTHAFUCKA grove and sicillians cant with elchulo's brothers !! the best in da fucking server!! only they can with us asking help to an admin! NOOBS fight how men! ELCHULO'S BROTHERS NIGGA BARBERSHOP 5LIFE FOREVER..NIGGA MAG C ARE DUMBASS THEY CANT WITH US TOO.!!! ELCHULO'S BROTHERS.. RIP Mag C
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

josue ismael get the fuck out

and @moe_city - you seem to log a few minutes after we roll you every single time; i don't think that's very loyal to your gang, do you? leaving them behind to die while you log because you lost a shotgun or an ak47? a true leader would stand up and fight for what they believe in, fight for their true colors. You obviously don't deserve to lead a family if you can't even help defend your own turf.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
tay_tilla

Post by tay_tilla »

we ain gat huds but we gon rep oua ward~ n dis da thiurd ward nhb NEighborhud banditzZs to da fules ya undastan~~!#? cut thote to da boen girsel ya undastan~# res in peas to ma niga sily jim## nigaz caut hm slpin in da eit ward n fronta hz prch n DONKT him ya herd meh but is all greivy cuz we gon bus bakk ya undastan~~ believ dat..1.. dis NHB da numba oen murda capitol uh da WERL~!##@ n dis sht richea ya undastan me ouchea behien yal ya dig... dis wat yuo cal a DRIEVWEY ya dig... dis how we plei it ouchea in NHB ya dig... se dis richea al in da bak richea yuo gat da bak richea se all dis richea dis is FRNCH styel ya dig... ain nobady gang bilt leik ours... we gat outseid restrunts n al dis shit histry... HANDS UP richea yuo do NOT wana git caut by hands up.... yuo caynt smoek no wede leguh oucheaa`` yuo go to jeil six monts fo a ROCHE~!# up in nhb da poliec stetion richea rounchea ya undastan we stil don giva mudafuk we gon stil sleng round dis bich ya herd meh...``~ n was dis cald?? wah richea?~?~? dis ma mudafukin SOLja rag ya herd meh... kepin it rele guta ya herd meh...~~# ain no hoep so dum com rounchea wit dat bulshit ya herd meh..``2 hav ya as roundea wit dat two lean in da brawed ya herd meh.... AINT DAT RITE BIG DOWG~~!#??? i stey goin in n outa jail git it how yuo liv it~#!# ya fele me... tryina fede my chilin n ma toe dogz ya fel meh~@ dis da firs of da munt ya herd meh.`..` yuo kno soljaz fal in in da war ya herd mehh```1 3ain nutin but huslin n klin ouchea ya herd meh...`12## rely goze dwn in dem halwayz ya herd meh... fuk a niga ya herd meh~~!@# livin da rele niga leif ya herd meh~ nhb da relest nigaz in da wil ouchea ya herd meh~#@ try ta taek a niga fo wat i gat yu ain gon cach a niga slipin ya herd meh... ANYTHANG yal nigaz wan do we can do ya herd meh... ain no bich in me ya herd meh...
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

pardon
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

I think hes trying to tell us something im not sure
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

hired
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

tay_tilla wrote:res in peas to ma niga sily jim
hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha peas

also i doubt if Drew Dawg is actually in your 'crew' as he doesn't even play sa-mp anymore
Drunken_Cheetah

Post by Drunken_Cheetah »

[quote="Dom"]

Yeah you car parked me after you came to Ruin our RP
and you loged right after you car parked me then loged right back in idk if u did it in porpouse but
that was fucked up

And about Teach your guys how to RP

Admins can check the logs and shit we do RP alot and maybe better than many of yall we just dont like to RP
next to douchbags wich will force us to PowerGame or they powergameus or simple Type kill while we type

If we think someone is cool enought they deserve Respect and a Good RP from us :arghy:
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

jimothy rome was spec'ing me as this happened - i carjacked moe city and crashed, you happened to be in the path of the moving car

also ruining your RP? do you know what a war is?
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

tay_tilla wrote:HANDS UP richea yuo do NOT wana git caut by hands up.... yuo caynt smoek no wede leguh oucheaa``
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
vikki

Post by vikki »

nice carpark dom
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

vikki wrote:nice carpark dom
res in peas to sily jim
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Drunken_Cheetah wrote:
Dom wrote:

and you loged right after you car parked me then loged right back in idk if u did it in porpouse but
that was fucked up

Admins can check the logs and shit we do RP alot and maybe better than many of yall we just dont like to RP
next to douchbags wich will force us to PowerGame or they powergameus or simple Type kill while we type

If we think someone is cool enought they deserve Respect and a Good RP from us :arghy:
What the fuck is this post? They did not come to ruin your RP, they came because you and your chums murdered them and they wanted to murder you back. I am not clear on the specifics of why there was murdering going on, and it turns out neither are any of you. The only tidbit of information Moe City was willing to supply was that some anonymous member of dom's gang demanded internet dollars from him, and that set him (and consequently you) on the mad killing spree I got to watch yesterday.

I am saddened that their need for internet revenge ruined your masturbation RP plans. I do not want to RP in a world where you cannot do "/me masturbates into a cup and hands it to a random black person" in peace.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

also your gangchat seems to prove you weren't trying to rp, you were gunning up
Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Post by Moe_City »

well thats not true i be there for my gang, i supply all the guns and mats to my gang. and i work irl so i cant be online at all times like that. are we denied?
Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Post by Moe_City »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:
Drunken_Cheetah wrote:
Dom wrote:

that was fucked up

What the fuck is this post? They did not come to ruin your RP, they came because you and your chums murdered them and they wanted to murder you back. I am not clear on the specifics of why there was murdering going on, and it turns out neither are any of you. The only tidbit of information Moe City was willing to supply was that some anonymous member of dom's gang demanded internet dollars from him, and that set him (and consequently you) on the mad killing spree I got to watch yesterday.

I am saddened that their need for internet revenge ruined your masturbation RP plans. I do not want to RP in a world where you cannot do "/me masturbates into a cup and hands it to a random black person" in peace.
and this is what happen, theres the whole thing
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Moe_City wrote:well thats not true i be there for my gang
It is true you are not there for your gang. When shots are fired at you, you run away and leave your gang to die.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

tay_tilla wrote:we ain gat huds but we gon rep oua ward~ n dis da thiurd ward nhb NEighborhud banditzZs to da fules ya undastan~~!#? cut thote to da boen girsel ya undastan~# res in peas to ma niga sily jim## nigaz caut hm slpin in da eit ward n fronta hz prch n DONKT him ya herd meh but is all greivy cuz we gon bus bakk ya undastan~~ believ dat..1.. dis NHB da numba oen murda capitol uh da WERL~!##@ n dis sht richea ya undastan me ouchea behien yal ya dig... dis wat yuo cal a DRIEVWEY ya dig... dis how we plei it ouchea in NHB ya dig... se dis richea al in da bak richea yuo gat da bak richea se all dis richea dis is FRNCH styel ya dig... ain nobady gang bilt leik ours... we gat outseid restrunts n al dis shit histry... HANDS UP richea yuo do NOT wana git caut by hands up.... yuo caynt smoek no wede leguh oucheaa`` yuo go to jeil six monts fo a ROCHE~!# up in nhb da poliec stetion richea rounchea ya undastan we stil don giva mudafuk we gon stil sleng round dis bich ya herd meh...``~ n was dis cald?? wah richea?~?~? dis ma mudafukin SOLja rag ya herd meh... kepin it rele guta ya herd meh...~~# ain no hoep so dum com rounchea wit dat bulshit ya herd meh..``2 hav ya as roundea wit dat two lean in da brawed ya herd meh.... AINT DAT RITE BIG DOWG~~!#??? i stey goin in n outa jail git it how yuo liv it~#!# ya fele me... tryina fede my chilin n ma toe dogz ya fel meh~@ dis da firs of da munt ya herd meh.`..` yuo kno soljaz fal in in da war ya herd mehh```1 3ain nutin but huslin n klin ouchea ya herd meh...`12## rely goze dwn in dem halwayz ya herd meh... fuk a niga ya herd meh~~!@# livin da rele niga leif ya herd meh~ nhb da relest nigaz in da wil ouchea ya herd meh~#@ try ta taek a niga fo wat i gat yu ain gon cach a niga slipin ya herd meh... ANYTHANG yal nigaz wan do we can do ya herd meh... ain no bich in me ya herd meh...
wod uhp ngga res in peas sily jily
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

wise words
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Denied:

Only RP when you think someone is watching. Generally annoying. Drew Dogg.
drewdogg

Post by drewdogg »

good to see you around again juke, still the same huge tool as always :) keep up the good work!
tay_tilla

Post by tay_tilla »

niga who da fuk yuo thank yuo iz telin me i denid n sht niga we stil don giva mudafuk we stil slngn ouchea n dis bich ya herd meh~`1 rele ngia ya herd meh ma big dwg ne oen of us git got is goin DAOWN ya herd meh... fuk a niga ya herd meh~~!@# fk arawn git fie yeas stil blasin on yuo nigas don giva mudafukk ya herd meh~!## no maama no dad jus a po lil bity boi com outsied sene ma dady git shot ded out in dese strets ya herd meh~2^ ow im gon git som proprty dis al i ev new ma whoel lief ya undastand..,` luk at ma dady cudnt do nutin niga shaekn leik ;;;;;; cudnt do NUTIN a herd meh...` ut is jus a nrmal thng in nhb ya herd meh... but is trespasin yuo git up on da wal gon be at lest tre fity to git out ya herd meh~~#2 fuk a job i stei on ma griend die fo dis sht richea``9 yuo se dis richea??~ dis fa al dm hatas ouchea haetin on dat nhb ya herd meh dis ma wepn uh choice... ma choppa ma favrit toy ya herd meh~~#4 fo al dem hatas out dea ya herd meh.`> we bout dis ya herd meh... srvivals; da naem uh da gaem~!#2@ jus murda ya herd meh... jus sein som niga fukd up ya her dmeh..$% putn doep on a niga heron ya her dmeh.. pt a niga awei flief niga a wnt ma lbsta n shrmp to ya herd meh...`~ fuk a job i gat bils to pay ya herd meh~~# yuo gon leve in a mete wagon ya herd meh..`@@$ fuka niga ya herd meh~~ livin da rele niga lief im gangsta ya herd meh~!## nhb ya herd meh~~~@
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

tay_tilla wrote:niga who da fuk yuo thank yuo iz telin me i denid n sht
holy shit tay tilla is the fuckin greatest
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs