Lawyer

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Terrance

Lawyer

Post by Terrance »

When people are in jail, you release them for a fee, but they just run off and don't pay you back or anything.
Im saying make /reduce time ID [Number of minutes], and then they have to accept and the money will come out of their bank account into your paycheck or something.
1min - 1k
2min - 2k and ect

Same idea with bail, /bail ID and then the price of the bail comes out of their bank account into yours or some shit.
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: Lawyer

Post by Rachael »

we leave a lot of features open to player scamming like this to make things more fun. If you remove the option for players to IC scam then a lot of players will get bored.
[IMG]
Scrapz

Post by Scrapz »

lol i guess i could see were he's coming from, I mean yeah things get real scetchy when it come to an arms deal, but this lawyer shit is like

"PLZ PLZ PLZ! DEFEND PLZ!!"

and then they work out an agreement then they run off, I mean it's not like the lawyer can flash a gun to show he or she isnt playing because if the person runs off what are ya gonna do? shoot em up at PD??
Alex_ander wrote:
he tryed to shark but fail. and play stupid as if i was fresh born to the world.
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

Scrapz wrote:lol i guess i could see were he's coming from, I mean yeah things get real scetchy when it come to an arms deal, but this lawyer shit is like

"PLZ PLZ PLZ! DEFEND PLZ!!"

and then they work out an agreement then they run off, I mean it's not like the lawyer can flash a gun to show he or she isnt playing because if the person runs off what are ya gonna do? shoot em up at PD??
yes, obviously if you're scammed you have a reason to 'shoot em up', regardless of where you are, BUT MAYBE WAIT UNTIL HE LEAVES THE PD?
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Scrapz

Post by Scrapz »

Khamal Tafari wrote:
Scrapz wrote:BUT MAYBE WAIT UNTIL HE LEAVES THE PD?
and then logs
Alex_ander wrote:
he tryed to shark but fail. and play stupid as if i was fresh born to the world.
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

if you're chasing him with intentions to kill; he is breaking serverrules : )
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Jeremy_Clarckson
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Clarkson

Post by Jeremy_Clarckson »

Things would be more fun if the drug commands were the same as mat dealing. People doing legal jobs shouldn't be scammed.
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

how can you shoot them up if your a lawyer /find
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us