Vest

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
rilbo raggins

Vest

Post by rilbo raggins »

Make it so you can create a vest from materials, I don't know how much armour should be given or how much materials should be the fair amount, just another shit suggestion
I can see how this can be abused, but I think Rachael can find out a genious way to stop it being abused.
I think a way to stop it from being abused is when you sell yourself (or someone else) the armour, your character stops all movement until you write a certain text.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Re: Vest

Post by lukesea »

Do what you do with pot. just make you do an animation and cant do anything till anim is done.
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Moe

Post by Moe »

You should be able to sell your vest materials aswell, 1000 vest materials = 10% armor or something, you get 100 materials each run.
/createvest [materials]

This should be added to merc.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Moe wrote:This should be added to merc.
/guard
spurt of splooge to the eye
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

/guard is a buggy piece of shit that needs fixing or is uesless
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Dan_Platus

Post by Dan_Platus »

It's not buddy, I believe. If you /guard someone and they go away from you it'll be lost.
Very RP if you ask me.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Dan_Platus wrote:It's not buddy, I believe. If you /guard someone and they go away from you it'll be lost.
Very RP if you ask me.
Well, /guard is bugged, let me explain some of the "bugs".
This is mostly because of desync, but when you drive you usually loose your vest for being out of range.
Also, if you enter a interior, even if the other person follows you, you'll loose your vest, this is kind of irritating.

It could be solved if Rachael made a timer, which allowed the bodyguard to be out of range for 3-7 seconds (Level 5 = 7 seconds), it would solve problems like car desync, because you'll be synced after 2 seconds.

Still, /guard sucks.