Game Over

Moderators: Raj, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Re: Game Over

Post by Chris Hansen »

^For those of us who don't feel like reading all that shit, please summarize.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Alex_Xela
Game Name(s): Alex_Xela

Post by Alex_Xela »

If you go to jail at paycheck for being in debt, will it take a little bit of the debt off? If so why was he banned..It's an invoncience to be -50,000 but so what?

Just to show you it can be done wrote:If you go to jail at paycheck for being in debt, will it take a little bit of the debt off? If so why was he banned..It's an invoncience to be -50,000 but so what?
^ Just to show that people need to stop making dumbfuck fake quotes. No pun intended.
Nutt3rz

Post by Nutt3rz »

Chris Hansen wrote:^For those of us who don't feel like reading all that shit, please summarize.
It seems Grimlock, Simon and Mecha with their inflated sense of their own importance were screaming and whining like little girls at Greg because they were banned for being retarded dipshits, Simon and Grimlock griefing people in a hope to make them stop playing.
Also, it seems Mecha doesn't know of other ways to RP as a hitman.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Delete the Hitmen and Blood Eagles. Problems solved.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
Odio

Post by Odio »

[01:03] <SimonB> Seriosuly, this server is dead without us
Tony_Junicello
Game Name(s): Tony_Junicello.

Post by Tony_Junicello »

Seriously. It kinda is.
You BE's don't get this.
You never have to play fair.
Level 1?
He could steal your car
And if you were so inclinded, you could put a 28million hit on his head.
Nobody would do that, but you can.
Nothing wrong with it.
There is NOTHING WRONG with using the game to it's fullest.
If you guys are going to bitch and moan about losing once again to a great RPer, get the fuck off our server.
Nobody but you BE's want BE's.
Nobody.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Tony_Junicello wrote:Seriously. It kinda is.
You BE's don't get this.
You never have to play fair.
Level 1?
He could steal your car
And if you were so inclinded, you could put a 28million hit on his head.
Nobody would do that, but you can.
Nothing wrong with it.
There is NOTHING WRONG with using the game to it's fullest.
If you guys are going to bitch and moan about losing once again to a great RPer, get the fuck off our server.
Nobody but you BE's want BE's.
Nobody.
Hahaha, oh wow.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

The hitman faction doesn't work right now. It's just too easy to grief people into quitting by spamming contracts, and Simon knew full well that would happen if he kept it up. The hitmen didn't accept his contracts because they all knew it was lame and he wouldn't stop until BE was gone.

The BE's ONLY option was to attack the hitmen because they can't prove who is taking out all these hits on them. Their ONLY option was to attack every hitman they ever saw en masse, which doesn't really matter to the hitmen it just makes them not want to take the contracts any more (because they're also getting griefed.)

It sucked for everyone. And it wasn't really the BE's fault, don't say they "brought it on themselves" they tried to broker peace and Simon didn't want it, he just wanted them off the server. It's not his fucking choice who plays and who doesn't.

There are problems with BE, sure, but thinking this was the way to solve it was pretty childish.

The one concession I'll make is that I do think BE would be better off both splitting up into at least two new families and accepting people outside TW. That's the direction I wanted to take it before we had to deal with Yakuza and the hitmen. And the gang getting deleted so many times. One of which was totally my fault (Greg remade the family on the same slot and then I /quitfaction and that blew it up)
Purdueogre

Post by Purdueogre »

The best part of all of this

Hitman leader who I dont even know, but I know him and Simon are BFFs saying the hitman who help us should be banned.

But the hitman who do the same thing for his BFF Simon dont, lets not forget I was in yakuza and on a few times I was hit and every one of them the hitman called me, told me hey meet me at your HQs gunlocker bank your guns and paid me back.

Why? Because simon and his BFF had the deal made.

So we made friends with some and got the same, but of course the hitman leader cries for bans when they do it to the people who were dominating his lover simon.

Simon, his bff and grimlock can piss and moan about how we dont RP at all whatever, they are the ones using alts to further thier mains purpose which is to not kill somebody but to make them quit. How many BEs have alts, we are a street gang we are doing what a street gang would do. We are trying to settle into our role and figure things out still.

I did like how our friendly hitman paid us 30% usually so everytime simon hit us we made money. Simon probably has bought me 2 levels easy thanks bro!

Plus I guess we did the server a favor, the number of people who thanks us today for getting Simon and his cronies to quit was quite large in volume. I guess not having some emo tool hanging hey guys im gonna make yours quit if you make me cry at night with my 30 millions hanging over the server some people are enjoying themselves.

To all hitman left, who arent our friends already, make the deal with us, have william pay me back for the money he played me for(well played william btw) and we will end our war against you. Else deal with not having simon to back you because its not going to be nice for you guys.

And on the level 1s getting hit, i never complained to an admin, do I think its lame yes, but I paid off thier debts and we moved our war on simon foward even more. I told them hit me for millions, btw it was 8 million alone on me, well maybe 7.5 but close enough, im a big boy I can handle it, I have people who will pay the debt off for me.

Hopefully now with simon gone we can move the server foward, get rid of set in stone alliances and just kinda go with the flow, and hopefully get some more gangs setup we need 2 or 3 more gangs to get some spice into things.
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

I think the worst thing about this is that now the Yakuza are way behind money-wise. Simon and Grim's vendetta seems to have brought about their family's downfall. That said, good luck to monocle Ken in his challenge of digging them out of this very deep hole. :suicide:
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

After much thought, I have decided I can't stay on the server any longer. At first it was the blood eagles with their endless griefing and faggotry. But then you banned the only people who took a stand against the eagles! I cannot fathom what my time on the server would be like without grimlock or simon, only that it would be dark and unbearable and that I wouldn't pull through. I know that without my gobbling, events and hardcore minigun action the server will die and I am sorry to be the one to prescribe the death sentance.

Goodbye!

Was away for the weekend moving house. I'm back now to kill you for chaos.
AkitoToranaga

Post by AkitoToranaga »

Quick points: We weren't quitting, we only ended up putting a total of 6 millions in hits out, Hitman leader should be able to kick out whoever the fuck he wants, people have always been crybabies about the hit system in a open PVP game so you are a bunch of faggots, I was going out to get drunk anyway, this server is done anyway, no coders, stale content, everyone good has quit already

I think that's all
john_lukacs
Game Name(s): John_Lukacs John_Bouton

Post by john_lukacs »

AkitoToranaga wrote:Quick points: We weren't quitting, we only ended up putting a total of 6 millions in hits out, Hitman leader should be able to kick out whoever the fuck he wants, people have always been crybabies about the hit system in a open PVP game so you are a bunch of faggots, I was going out to get drunk anyway, this server is done anyway, no coders, stale content, everyone good has quit already

I think that's all
Ewww these grapes are sour.
Purdueogre

Post by Purdueogre »

AkitoToranaga wrote:Quick points: We weren't quitting, we only ended up putting a total of 6 millions in hits out, Hitman leader should be able to kick out whoever the fuck he wants, people have always been crybabies about the hit system in a open PVP game so you are a bunch of faggots, I was going out to get drunk anyway, this server is done anyway, no coders, stale content, everyone good has quit already

I think that's all
so you guys cry on a Bufford level of emo about how they,hitman, should be banned for doing to us what they do for you.

You didndt put just 6 million, well maybe you just did but simon put out more, there was almost 8 million on me alone, think the exact number was like 7,200,00 was 2 times I got hit and lost 900k ish , which was quickly given right back to me either by a friend or by somebody you screwed over.

Plus I dont know if anyone would call you or Simon good, you were pretty awful to be honest.
AkitoToranaga

Post by AkitoToranaga »

Purdueogre wrote:

I think that's all
so you guys cry on a Bufford level of emo about how they,hitman, should be banned for doing to us what they do for you.

You didndt put just 6 million, well maybe you just did but simon put out more, there was almost 8 million on me alone, think the exact number was like 7,200,00 was 2 times I got hit and lost 900k ish , which was quickly given right back to me either by a friend or by somebody you screwed over.

Plus I dont know if anyone would call you or Simon good, you were pretty awful to be honest.
Oh yeah I forgot, Purdue is a bitter Yakuza reject who was on my list of people to kick during my short reign as leader but left to join his buddies in BE before I could

I don't think Hitmen should be banned for it, but the leader should be able to make policy and kick(from the faction) whoever doesn't follow that policy. What happened was Simon brokered a deal with the Hitman leader to put a large amount of money in contracts on BE in case negotiations failed and they would not back down from going to war with us. Purdue demanded we surrender and pay them money to have them stop attacking us, we refused. Since we are facing near constant assault in a situation we did not provoke in the first place, we took to the best course of action we could think of, which was to bankrupt the Blood Eagles and make them back down from attacking.

I really don't understand why this is not considered a legitimate tactic in our situation. We had the money to do it, everyone knows this, everyone knows we have a close relationship with hitmen and use them a lot. Bankrupting is not going to FORCE YOU OFF THE SERVER; you'll sit in jail for a little while on every hour and then you will have to concentrate on re-building your assets instead of DMing every thing you see on the server. These were consenquences put in as game mechanics specifically for these reasons, and I'm really at a loss as to why people don't understand that. Yakuza worked very, very hard to get to the top finanicially and we should be able to do whatever the fuck we want with our money, as should anyone else.

This is not a situation of "GRIEFING", even though it's being spun that way. Like I said above we have been in near constant assault by hordes of BE constantly, some of their members are constantly creating alts and loading hacks or sniping and then logging if caught. We've called police and reported/talked to admins multiple times about this, and nothing was really getting done about it. We did not initiate any of this, and because of that we refused to pay them off and surrender like they demanded. So we did the last remaining thing we had available; we fucking Pearl Harbored them. We employed a game mechanic that was available to us and legitimate in use. If this isn't so then please point me to the specific rule that says you can't use hits in a time of war as a way to deal with being outgunned, because we have been doing this the ENTIRE fucking time this server has existed.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Kicking hitmen who don't feel like participating in DM grief-fests. Yeah, that's a great idea.
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

I'm not going to get involved in this battle of calling everyone faggots.
28 million might be a lot to lose...

But Yakuza certainly are not dead.
And if you do not think we will be the richest faction soon once again; go ahead and try me.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Purdueogre

Post by Purdueogre »

AkitoToranaga wrote:
Purdueogre wrote:

I think that's all

Oh yeah I forgot, Purdue is a bitter Yakuza reject who was on my list of people to kick during my short reign as leader but left to join his buddies in BE before I could

I don't think Hitmen should be banned for it, but the leader should be able to make policy and kick(from the faction) whoever doesn't follow that policy. What happened was Simon brokered a deal with the Hitman leader to put a large amount of money in contracts on BE in case negotiations failed and they would not back down from going to war with us. Purdue demanded we surrender and pay them money to have them stop attacking us, we refused. Since we are facing near constant assault in a situation we did not provoke in the first place, we took to the best course of action we could think of, which was to bankrupt the Blood Eagles and make them back down from attacking.

I really don't understand why this is not considered a legitimate tactic in our situation. We had the money to do it, everyone knows this, everyone knows we have a close relationship with hitmen and use them a lot. Bankrupting is not going to FORCE YOU OFF THE SERVER; you'll sit in jail for a little while on every hour and then you will have to concentrate on re-building your assets instead of DMing every thing you see on the server. These were consenquences put in as game mechanics specifically for these reasons, and I'm really at a loss as to why people don't understand that. Yakuza worked very, very hard to get to the top finanicially and we should be able to do whatever the fuck we want with our money, as should anyone else.

This is not a situation of "GRIEFING", even though it's being spun that way. Like I said above we have been in near constant assault by hordes of BE constantly, some of their members are constantly creating alts and loading hacks or sniping and then logging if caught. We've called police and reported/talked to admins multiple times about this, and nothing was really getting done about it. We did not initiate any of this, and because of that we refused to pay them off and surrender like they demanded. So we did the last remaining thing we had available; we fucking Pearl Harbored them. We employed a game mechanic that was available to us and legitimate in use. If this isn't so then please point me to the specific rule that says you can't use hits in a time of war as a way to deal with being outgunned, because we have been doing this the ENTIRE fucking time this server has existed.
See I never thought you were griefing the higher levels, you did the only thing you could because you were too horrible to fight your own battles.

The hitman say they arent a gang but they seem to acting pretty much like one. If they want to be a gang they should be listed in families or some new command so people can get a full list of names online.

If they dont want to be a gang the leader shouldnt be allowed to kick people who make deals on the side.

We still have multiple hitman friends who protect us, but hitman seem to want to have the best of both worlds and thats the problem.

If they want to make deals with one gang and refuse to with the other, they pretty much are making one gang immune to them and the other gang has to write down every hitmans name they seen on thier own, and scan Tab to find them to kill.

Again the deal between hitman/simon was made before BE was even formed, as I have first hand experiance with it. Simon and his friend had a deal, they wanted the hitman to be a tool of the yakuza, if the hitman are going to be a tool for a gang they need to be listed by a color or by /families hitman so people can fight back.

You did use an in game mechanic, but so did we, we used friendly hitman to avoid your hits as you uses friendly hitman to avoid any hits people sent at you. The only difference is you guys get on Irc turn caps lock on and emo cry ban OMGFHSG ABAN THIS IS A TRAVGSITSKJT! EBAN BA NA BABANA ANABN NANANA ANNA.

And dude, im not bitter at all you guys take a game far too personally, I left of my own free will, when the war with Yakuza/BE/vagos vs Ballas/Mafia/grove was going on I told you guys when the war ended I would switch to BE, the war ended I switched dont try and make yourself feel better for losing to me by saying I am some bitter yakuza reject, the day before I left you promoted me for crying out loud.
Tony_Junicello

Post by Tony_Junicello »

Ok: here's the solution....listen up everyone!!

Ready?

Simon, shut the fuck up
Akito, shut the fuck up
Purdue, shut the fuck up
Odio, shut the fuck up
Jackal, shut the fuck up
Tony, shut the fuck up

We need an admin to close this and move on.
E-DRAMA IS GHEY, SO LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE, KTHX KIDDIES
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

I thought you left, Tony.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

No, he's just hoping nobody figures out his new name so he can keep his relationship with Anal Annie
Tony_Junicello

Post by Tony_Junicello »

In the process of leaving, i was.
I am leaving, but that was before i decided that.
Al_Yu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Al_Yu »

Thread will be allowed to continue, we don't believe in locking around here.
<DoctorJones> al can you spawn the big smoke statue anywhere?
<&Al_Yu>I break the server enough as it is
tribalbob

Post by tribalbob »

I'd just like to point out the differences in how BE and Yakuza (Formerly) fight wars.

For Yakuza, declaring war meant declaring peace, and then BE spend the next week trying to dodge bullets, or losing 50k each time they die.

When TW declares war, you get banned.
Jacia
Vapid cunt

Post by Jacia »

SimonB wrote: Another shitty tactic is pulling random crap out of your ass that didnt happen when you werent even there at the time.

I've witnessed this happen time and time again on this server...
Jacia_DeFrazio [Married to Colorfinger] | Phone: 976 | Address: Crypt 666, Graveyard, Los Santos