I need some help with Xfire

Questions and advice for new players

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Newbie Forum is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or any other disruptive posts may result in punitive action.
Scrapz

I need some help with Xfire

Post by Scrapz »

I have never used this xfire thing and i downloaded it, but for some reason when it's "detecting games" it dosnt find SAMP or san andres any help? it just detects minesweeper, solitare, and pinball, also how do i have it pop up within the game like it's supposed to?
Alex_ander wrote:
he tryed to shark but fail. and play stupid as if i was fresh born to the world.
BigAssGoat

Re: I need some help with Xfire

Post by BigAssGoat »

To use xfire In Game go to tools>options>games find GTA SAMP in the ''not installed'' group then chose manually detect and type in the path to the file. Then go to xfire in-game and set your hotkeys and it should work.
Scrapz

Post by Scrapz »

i did evrything you said but when I chose manually detect it woulden't allow me to type the path to the file the box would just stay Gray not allowing me to type anything in
Alex_ander wrote:
he tryed to shark but fail. and play stupid as if i was fresh born to the world.
Moe

Post by Moe »

When you open xfire do this: right-click and press Run As Administrator, then it will probably detect SA:MP and GTA:SA
Vag

Post by Vag »

nice bump, 2 months after the post