(NHB) NeighborHood Bandits

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Elchuloo

Re: (NHB) NeighborHood Bandits

Post by Elchuloo »

The Captain wrote:Who the fuck is black part
you fucking retarded i was in pirates before i had rank 4 if can you remember it, so but you never did a good job like a boss same now, you're doing mass-recruit, recruiting noobs lvl 1,3,2 without rp,skilles,etc so watch the video and you will be clean with them, so how is this? your rank 6 in old pirates and perros locos doing crackshoot, chicken running like a big noob.......
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

Lemme just pause you right here. First of all Black_Bart was rank 7 and he is in perros rank 7 too. Second he banned himself 4 days ago and who knows what happened in past 4 days so take a break from your made in china computer and get a life or find another server who likes Elchulo's. Dont you get it? SZR can't with Elchulo's.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Do you even know who is me Ig? I'm the guy that got all Elchulos denied in Lostranos Brotherhood (b4 Robinson start the shits, and get yall hyper banned), in Pirates v1 n 2, and the one that kicked Elchulos from Locos when i saw yall in (Nino and the other retard)
Also i'm all in to arrange a duel me vs you, in a dm server maybe or w/e you want... Also my piratey name was Black Bart, no part.
Thanks and gtfo
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Moe_City wrote: why are you trying to make my gang fucked up. it's bad enough that some admins wanna see fail by taking away 2 of our main players away. NHB will be here sooner or later even if the admin end us again ima do another app until we have a slot. and the only reason there's 6 pages is because niggas like you don't got shit else to but hate on other niggas out here trying to make it because you couldn't. I don't know what more you could possible want from us juke or zalph, we have way more supporters than haters so please just accept us or end this app, Im tired of dealing wit these haters man, I only do I for the NHB and all the niggas that been riden wit us. I'll never give up till we get there and when we do, there's still work to be done. just my ambitions as a hustler .
if you post more apps pretty sure they'll just get annoyed at you and tell you to fuck off forever. it's 6 pages which is full of people who do not support you (now 7) and it proves you have almost no support other than your gang members. i am the leader of ballas, which is more prestigious than being the leader of this gang (and the ballas are pretty damn shitty).
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Like i said somewhere earlier i actually DO support you guys,because i like your theme and HQ and all, but you really lack the players you need to make the family work.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i want to add this gang, but you have no recruiting standards and your members are among the worst players in szr. moe city is a decent dude but the people around him are terrible and continue to get worse.

unfortunately, adding this gang will be detrimental to the server because more people would be encouraged to join to get cool colored names. they'll learn to be the type of player that we do not want here.

denied again, sorry.
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

The Captain wrote:Do you even know who is me Ig? I'm the guy that got all Elchulos denied in Lostranos Brotherhood (b4 Robinson start the shits, and get yall hyper banned), in Pirates v1 n 2, and the one that kicked Elchulos from Locos when i saw yall in (Nino and the other retard)
Also i'm all in to arrange a duel me vs you, in a dm server maybe or w/e you want... Also my piratey name was Black Bart, no part.
Thanks and gtfo
big noob, i had rank 5 in los tranos brothers, i had rank 5 in pirates, i had rank 4 in beargang, i had rank 5 in old ballas, i had rank 3 in oneil republic so bro i passed for all gangs and you're pretty terible and your name is black part bcuz im calling you black part.......and if you want fight vs me so that's good but you can't kill me or if you want talk with an admin for my unban and we'll make an event me vs you and if you lose u'll be ban forever and same for me..........
ImageImage
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

I'm still around for the duel. Pm me a dm server Ip and meet there? Or i can give you one that aint allows cbugging to make it more fight how men.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

The Captain wrote:I'm still around for the duel. Pm me a dm server Ip and meet there? Or i can give you one that aint allows cbugging to make it more fight how men.
idk about a server dm ip, bcuz i'm not using that learn shoot in szr go to paintball or lose guns training like us....or do you're poor? ig lol ...
ImageImage
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Your style of rp is saying "ayo" to someone then whipping out your shotgun and shooting them while they're typing a response.
L
A
T
E
R
S
vikki

Post by vikki »

you're both banned so u cant do it on szr

lmao
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

vikki wrote:you're both banned so u cant do it on szr

lmao
^^
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Aimee

Post by Aimee »

Just lol, let me ask you this moe, you plan on using civs to do all you fighting if you ever get offical? Why would szr want another gang who starts wars for stupid reasons? We already have ballas and vagos for dmers, we don't need another. And I'd agree with a few people on your rp, the most I've heard from any NHB is ayo gun? or ayo mats? or ayo die!

And you /ad brag way to much, it's 6/7vs 2, don't brag, you should be kicking our ass with those numbers.

I personally think you all need to improve your rp skills, and english. I can understand michaels rasta talk better then your english.
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Aimee wrote:Just lol, let me ask you this moe, you plan on using civs to do all you fighting if you ever get offical? Why would szr want another gang who starts wars for stupid reasons? We already have ballas and vagos for dmers, we don't need another. And I'd agree with a few people on your rp, the most I've heard from any NHB is ayo gun? or ayo mats? or ayo die!

And you /ad brag way to much, it's 6/7vs 2, don't brag, you should be kicking our ass with those numbers.

I personally think you all need to improve your rp skills, and english. I can understand michaels rasta talk better then your english.
bitch in da house......so, michael started this shit when he killed me without reason idk if moe and my friends are killing some perras locas but if that is the true soung cool, if pedro or lee or whatever wants peace he has talk with moe and own him some money we lost much guns for you and your fucking stupids perras........ :suicide:
ImageImage
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

The Captain wrote:I'm still around for the duel. Pm me a dm server Ip and meet there? Or i can give you one that aint allows cbugging to make it more fight how men.
So? We'll fight how men or what?
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Scrapz

Post by Scrapz »

Juke wrote:
denied again, sorry.

why are you guys still posting in this thread?
Alex_ander wrote:
he tryed to shark but fail. and play stupid as if i was fresh born to the world.
David_York

Post by David_York »

Page 8?

Edit: DAMN!
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

fail
L