Idlewood Slum Disciples

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Bankwell

Idlewood Slum Disciples

Post by Bankwell »

dis·ci·ple ; a person who is a pupil or an adherent of the doctrines of another; follower:

“Ay nigga, ay cuz, how long it gon’ take you to roll tha muh’fuckin’ joint nigga, we ain’t got all muh’fuckin’ day!” D-Macc said, pushing down on the gas pedal, and drifting around the corner.

In this hood, it was all about smoking weed, popping pills, drug dealing, driving away from the cops, pimpin’ hoes, and American cars. The year was 1992, the San Fierro drug business was booming, and the Crestside Country Club was the neighborhood that was running the town. If you had a problem with us, you had a problem with a neighborhood full of 100 excons, who weren’t afraid to kill and die for the family.

“Nigga shut the fuck up, I’m goin’ as fast as I can. We needa get the fuck outta here though, last time I checked these 57th Street niggas ain’t coo wit’ us, roll off the block nigga!” I had said, looking out the windows, as I was finishing crumbling the weed.

The thing about the Crestside was, there were about 40 different families in the hood, but if you lived in there, you were considered family. Each generation called each other cousins, I mean, I know my cousins, uncles and aunties weren’t blood related, but each generation grows thicker and thicker.

“Sometimes, you just have that feelin’ nigga, that feelin’ that you’re about to get shot at any minute, you know what I’m sayin? We got a bird in the trunk, a couple ounces in the back seat, we got a few straps on us, a couple thousand dollars too. We easy picking nigga, it’s just two of us…” I said, slowly, taking a pause in between each sentence.

“Nigga, you talkin’ crazy, finish up that joint, and light that shit nigga.” D-Macc said, with a smirk on his face.

Little did I know when he said them, but those were the last words he ever said to me. He didn’t listen to me when I told him to stay away from 57th Street, and instead, he took a turn straight down it. As he pulled up to a stop sign, he stopped, and somebody walked near the car.

“Ay nigga, you from the Crestside, huh?”
the stranger had said.

Most people could tell us by our clothes. Nappy hair, or dreadlocks, extra baggy clothes, and we usually had a tattoo on our neck saying ‘3C’. Doing what any of us bangers do, he threw up the triple C with his right hand out the window and cracked a large grin.

“Yeah nigga, it’s Crestside for life! Whattup cuz?!” D-Macc had said.

I knew from there what would happen; I ducked my body as low as possible, and held my head, covering my ears. I heard the man yell ‘WELL FUCK YOU NIGGA!’ and about 2 seconds later, my sound shot out of my ears. Bullets hit the car, the windows, and about 12 bullets went into D-Macc. By this point, I had jumped out of my door, pulled out my Desert Eagle, ducked down, and began to blindly fire over the hood of the car.
I knew I had hit something when I heard the fully automatic gun that he was firing stop. I slowly looked up, to see the man on the ground, with blood all over his chest. I looked in at the car, and saw blood all over the interior, on window, and himself, even my t-shirt was covered in his blood. With no time to think, I ran. Crestside was about 10 blocks down, and with a patrol squad that covered every other block, I tossed my shirt. I hopped in the nearest car, pulled out the dash, and hotwired it, never to return to 57th Street again.
I proved my dedication to the hood 100% that day, and that’s the day they put me down as an OG of the hood. 10 years later, I’m 32, and 8 more years, I’m 40 years old. But let’s freshen up on what happened in between those 10 years after D-Macc’s murder.
After the murder, the Crestside was pissed. Crestside stretched down 35% of San Fierro’s length, so they knew to pack numbers deep, considering another 80% of that stretch was all affiliated. After about 2 or 3 months, which brought us into 1993, we packed nearly 5 cars full of the family, everybody holding something automatic, at the simplest, they were MP5s.
We pulled down the first corner, and as soon as each car turned, everybody threw their mask on. Every house they we saw, we put bullets through. We had been stocking and planning for this night for weeks, so we were ready for this. By the time we got to the end of the street, we had easily killed 10 people, broken about 40 windows, and probably cost about 50,000 dollars in damage. The hood had rode that night.
The next ten years summed up quickly, well, that was easily stated as a hide and go seek. We hid in the hood, while the cops got the evidence and got us. I, and a few others, were the only ones smart enough to move out of the hood. Cops just sat back and figured anybody who was actually guilty lived in the hood. More and more, I got calls every year.
By 2002, everybody involved except for a few had been jailed. San Fierro and the original hood was dying. Compared to the more than 100 there were, we were only really six strong now. Now, all we had was the money to afford some broken down apartments in Idlewood, the slums. As all of the younger homies began to grow up, we began to teach them. I guess that’s how we got our name: The Idlewood Slum Disciples.
It became our new way of living, instead of the Crestside, we called this our home. We were no longer what we used to be, we were now turning into something different, we took the name Idlewood Slum Disciples, and we wear the name respectably. I haven’t thrown up Crestside in years, because the only life I know now, is the life of an Idlewood Slum Disciple.
To a disciple, it meant to have great discipline, respect, and love for one another. We weren’t about causing trouble, especially with each other. The older generations from the Crestside began to teach the younger members different ways than the old “gangsta” ways. Unless you’re stepped on, don’t step on somebody else. Don’t go out starting shit, let it come to you. You know, those kinds of things, the way you’d want to see the young kids brought up.

(( I think I should be able to run a gang because, although 'gangster' gangs are a washed up, I am one of the people on this server who does like to roleplay. Instead of stand-on-car roleplay at the families hq, I plan to either run business, and set up an actual 'hood' where there's arms and drug dealers on the corner, ect. or plan to actually go out and do things with the family. Going for points and being prepared for points and both two majors things to accomplish as well, but without poopsocking the whole time.
Also, before it gets brought up – yes I am the leader of Ballas. But the way I see it, is Ballas and a normal family are much different in the fact that a normal family isn’t focused on helping noobs. If I have to for this, I will drop my position as Balla leader, but I would still like to be able to do that. Ballas is hit or miss, there’s not always noobs to help.))

DISCIPLES
Original Gangsta
Kody_Bankwell / Bankwell
Michael_Mocanu / mike_mocanu

Uncle
Heath_Ledger / Heath_Ledger
Jack_Stone / Jack_Stone

Cousin
Davy_Mousse / Davy_Mousse
Sizzla_Kalonji / Sizzla_Kalonji

Relative
Ace_Hood / Oreo
Alexander_Cairo / Alexander_C
Don_Vinceto / Vinceto

Homie
Bob_Marley / Michael_Schwartz
Ayad_Faraq / Ayad
Jimmy_Crimson / N/A
Jake_Collins / Jake Collins
Martin_Louis / Martin_Louis

Nephew
Louie

SKINS
7(Leader) 64 13 183 136 67
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

HQ
Last edited by Bankwell on August 10th, 2010, 12:41 pm, edited 26 times in total.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Davy_Mousse

Re: Idlewood Slum Disciples

Post by Davy_Mousse »

Nice app, thought I was an uncle. :cry:

edit: nevermind I'm going on holiday!
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Elchuloo wrote:http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 03&t=17653

what's this? rastas vol.2 :dogout:
Literally the ONLY thing the same about the two applications is ONE skin, none of the members, nothing from the story, nothing about that application has anything to do with this.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

Bankwell wrote:
Elchuloo wrote:http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 03&t=17653

what's this? rastas vol.2 :dogout:
Literally the ONLY thing the same about the two applications is ONE skin, none of the members, nothing from the story, nothing about that application has anything to do with this.
same members, same skins, same shit....
ImageImage
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Elchuloo wrote:
same members, same skins, same shit....
not going to bother posting why you are such a retard for making this statement.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

hahah im kidding you bro... so i like this michael can be a good LT he's very cool, i saw him doing rp and i like him but i like more when he try kill me haha but he can't lol... ofcourse SUPPORT
ImageImage
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Elchuloo wrote:SUPPORT
for the literal amount of nothing that this support means, thanks
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Hey, everything looks great Bankwell, amazing effort on the app.

Try to get a in game map view (or whatever its called) of the HQ in there too.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Good luck fellas.
Edit: you got many skins btw
Last edited by The Captain on July 28th, 2010, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Andre_Dupas
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Support.

P.S nice skin. :smug:
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

skins have no theme
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Why bother wasting a skin slot for that rasta skin? It doesn't fit your theme and we all already know Mocanu wishes he was good at rasta rp like Kofi.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Tibor1450
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Jimmy_Buffet

Post by Tibor1450 »

i like this
jimmy buffet

hi

Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Also you're dumb if you think normal families aren't for helping noobs. That is exactly what good gangs do.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

We have gone for some sort of thing where we have no specific gang colors or "flags" whatever you niggers call it these days. We focus on being a family, perhaps we should choose some themed things, not really up to me.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Dan_Platus

Post by Dan_Platus »

Some Rastafarian, some American nigger and some Muslim, don't really see how they could be family but the members are pretty decent. Even though the skins don't go together they, if they get accepted, will have a gang color which will represent them. Something like MagC, the orange represents MagC. Would be better a gang with a theme but if they can RolePlay all cool...

Support
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

the skins aren't supposed to be all red or blue or w/e, they're all black and gangsta looking which is the only thing important to this gang story. this family is not based off of what color you wear (gangs like Grove), it is based off of your loyalty to the neighborhood that you live in. i guess mag c used to be like that way back with their skins, pretty sure they even used to have a white skin mixed in.
and i never said that families don't help noobs, I said thats not their main task like being the leader of the Ballas is.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
haz0r
Game Name(s): Dave_Mustaine Kofi_Kingston

Post by haz0r »

please read stickies before posting a gang app http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=16503
<mrado> kofi are you in a lot of toruble
<&Colorfinger> news just in rushtazing of beargang is now legal
<Keegowned> NOOB COPS
<%tithin> OH HELL YES

<@Juke> i would do my sister
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

haz0r wrote:please read stickies before posting a gang app http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=16503
thanks kofi dude, but maybe if you would get your head out of your ass:

you'd notice that these skins do not match but they still fit under a theme.

I could list off why I have each skin. And the whole "theme" of this gang and what makes it different than other families RPly is the fact that there is a guy dressed in blue, a guy dressed in red, a guy dressed in whatever and we are STILL family. the skins do fit our theme.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Sizzla_Kalonji

Post by Sizzla_Kalonji »

I like this
Support :smug:
Japanese
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

thanks for your support people.

Edited the skin list: I'm not sure if CJ is an allowed skin? If not I will change it again.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

Cool guys can RP wery well. I give you my useless support.
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

as i know bankwell Contributes to szr,cool guy, goor rpers, etc..., you guys got my support.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Nelson_Green wrote:Cool guys can RP wery well. I give you my useless support.
thanks for the support man.
Andrew_David wrote:as i know bankwell Contributes to szr,cool guy, goor rpers, etc..., you guys got my support.
haha thanks, and thanks for the support.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura