The Cubans

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Marino_Santiago
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

The Cubans

Post by Marino_Santiago »

Story

I was sat in the office in little Havana sat on a very cosy leather seat that probably cost around a thousand dollars. In front of me was a desk that was made out of perfect shiny wood, it probably cost 10 thousand dollars. The room was full with perfect art of pictures; the office had perfectly clean walls and marble floors. In fact the whole office would be more than your nice house would cost in the suburbs. In front of me was sat a million dollar looking man who wore a suit that looked like it cost 5 thousand dollars. This man was named Franco Robina, one of the most powerful drug lords in Vice city. He was also the crime lord of all Cuban street gangs, he was very good friends with the Mob boss Tommy Vercetti who basically runs Vice city. He smiles and began to speak.
Franco: Oh hi Paul, do you know why you are here?
I had a blank face and thought very wisely before I spoke.
Marino Santiago: Sir, no I have no clue in fact, have I done something wrong?
I began to grow nervous, but then Franco began to laugh then spoke.
Franco: No Marino Santiago, quite the opposite in fact.
Marino Santiago: So I have done something good?
Franco coughed and began to speak in his deep Cuban accent.
Franco: Marino Santiago you have not just done something “good”, you have in fact been one of my greatest ever, you are by far the most hard working man in my organisation.
I had a laughed in relief, and re assured myself.
Marino Santiago: well thanks boss, but I still do not understand why I am here.
Franco: Ok, here is the deal.
Franco began to look more serious every second.
Franco: You are about to embark upon one of the most deciding point of your life son. I have booked you on a flight to Los Santos, you are going to set up business there.
I just sat there for about ten seconds, as pale as if I had the flu.
Marino Santiago: Los Santos aye? How am I going to do this?
Franco raised his hand.
Franco: Don’t worry, I am giving you some starting money, so you can get your own place and set up shop there, you will need a few friends too to help of course.
I did not know what to say, and Franco spoke again.
Franco: Now I have a lot of work to do, by the way, your flight is first thing tomorrow, better say bye to your friends and family for now.
I got up shook his hand, and walked out with all the equipment supplied in a brief case.

I sat at my place on the edge of little Havana just thinking about what I was about to do in my life. I could not sleep all night. The next morning I turned up at Escobar international airport and spotted my brother and two cousins sitting in the terminal with their briefcases. I sat down next to them and sighed. My brother Alcapone Cannabis was a smart dressed man with a obsession to kill, my cousin Adam_Khalaf was the odd one out he was smartly dressed but was the one everyone picked on, mainly because he could not shoot, Adam also liked to copy Alcapone’s dress style, which was expensive white shirts and designer jeans. My other cousin Frank_Castel was the smart one and was also smartly dressed, he wore a designer pink shirt and a pair of black pants.

Alcapone Cannabis: Hey man, what the fuck have you got us into Marino Santiago? Have you seen Los Santos, it’s full of niggers and Mexicans who like to shoot at you for no particular reason. I like my sunshine life of killing Haitians in Los Santos.
I sighed.
Marino Santiago: Listen bro, this was a request from the very top, Franco fucking Robina him self.
Alcapone Cannabis: Fuck sakes, I hate LV man, remember when we where kids, we went there for a family holiday, all I remember was niggers working in stores trying to sell us crack.
Adam_Khalaf laughed.
Adam_Khalaf: Alcapone Cannabis you could do with some crack and chill out bro, you are always stressed for nothing.
Alcapone Cannabis slapped Adam_Khalaf in the face.
Alcapone Cannabis: Why don’t you shut the fuck up.
I sighed again, and stood up from the hard edged seat.
Marino Santiago: Guys chill the fuck out, you need to fucking think here, this our chance at being something big, and not just some Cuban drug dealing losers in Vice. Frank_Castel remained quiet as usual.
I got up and walked over to star bucks to get a coffee, as it was 6 in the morning, and I was still tired.

I woke up, and the pilot announced that we where one hour away from Los Santos, so I had to get a drink to calm my nerves. I tapped an air hostess as she walked by.
Marino Santiago: Could you get me a whiskey mein?
Hostess: Certainly.
I poured the whiskey out and necked it down. Alcapone glanced at me and frowned.
Alcapone Cannabis: You alright mein?
Marino Santiago: Yeah just a bit fucking off the edge, what the fuck do you think, we have basically left everything behind.
Alcapone Cannabis: Chill the fuck out mein, you think I haven’t been thinking about it myself?
Marino Santiago: Shut the fuck up mein.
I got up and stormed off.

We arrived in Los Santos airport and got a taxi to the Jefferson motel. We booked a room for a few days until we found a place of our own.
Alcapone Cannabis: This a fucking shithole man.
Frank_Castel: Yeah well this is LS for you guys.
Adam_Khalaf: We better get the most fucking expensive place in LS, this place is a fucking dump mein.
I slamed my fist on the table.
Marino Santiago: Shut the fuck up everyone, this is just somewhere to stay for now, I know it aint perfect but hey shit happens.
Alcapone Cannabis: We better find somewhere fast though.
Marino Santiago: I know mein I’m working on it. Let’s find somewhere to get a drink guys.
We walked down to reception and found a club entitled “the Alhambra”.
Alcapone Cannabis: This place looks good man, looks like a bunch of pussy here mein, a lot of pussy to FUCK!
Adam_Khalaf: I’m gonna fuck these chicks mein.
Alcapone begins to laugh.
Alcapone Cannabis: You aint gonna fuck no one, your just a wannabee mein.
Frank and I both laughed.
Frank_Castel: Yeah bro, you won’t stand a chance with these stuck up bitches from Vinewood mein.
Marino Santiago: Ight lets go.

We where sat in the club drinking beer and staring at random bitches asses as they walked by. We were all drunk and it was not long before someone did something stupid.
Alcapone Cannabis reached out and touched some girl’s tits. The girl slapped Alcapone in the face.
Girl: Do you know who I am you spic.
Alcapone Cannabis: Nah but you got some fucking lovely tits mein, wanna get some ice cream?
The girl ran off and started whispering something to a Mexican looking thug.
Marino Santiago: Hey what was all that about bro?
As I said that the Mexican thug came by and stared into Alcapone eyes. Alcapone stared back.
Thug: You know who I am fuck tard?
The thug was pickled in tattoos and yellow clothing, he was an aggressive looking man that didn’t seem to show any emotion but anger. Alcapone didn’t care about the way he looked and spat in his face.
Alcapone Cannabis: You just look like some faggot to me mein.
The thug wiped off the spit and took a punch at Alcapone. Alcapone moved out the way and grabbed his arm and twisted it around. He then proceeded to punch him in the head. The thug layed on the floor passed out. It was not long before his homies walked in on the action. Another similar looking thug took punch at Alcapone from behind. I stook in and used my large frame and tackled him to the ground, I continued to punch and punch him in the face, blood went everywhere, and then he eventually passed out. About five other thugs came in on the action, and Adam and Antonio began fighting. Until a gunshot was heard, a black guy in a purple suit was holding a desert eagle pointing upwards.
Black guy: Yall niggas take yall shit outside, fucking spics.
We assumed he was the owner, and ran out of the club.
Marino Santiago: Fuck man we need to keep a low key, or we’ll be fucking arrested within five fucking minutes.
Frank_Castel: Hey man, Marino Santiago’s right we need to stay low key.
Alcapone Cannabis: Man fuck that, I aint backing down from those Mexican pussies.
Marino Santiago: Look let’s just get back to the motel get something to eat, and fresh start tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up with a grinning cop sitting on a chair next to me. He seen that I just woke up and wacked me across the back with his bat.
cop: YOU CUBAN FUCK, WE DON’T WANT YOUR LOS SANTOS WAYS IN THIS TOWN.
He continued hitting me with his bat and eventually stopped.
I moved around my bed shouting in pain.
Marino Santiago: What the fuck is this?!
cop: Listen pal, your fight last night in the club, this aint how you fuck with this city. You play by our fucking rules you got me?
I was tired drousy, and hangover. I was in no shape to fight a cop.
Marino Santiago: Ok, whatever you say man, just don’t hit me again.
The cop took a sip of his coffee, and laughed.
cop: This is business Marino, nothing personal, oh... I got your number; I’ll be watching you Marino Santiago!!!
He walked out of the room. I got out and got ready for the day.
We where sat in the breakfast room thinking of ways to connect with local dealers.
Alcapone Cannabis: Man this city won’t be hard to get in touch with drug dealers, the city is full of Mexican fucks and niggers.
Marino Santiago: Damn, will you drop the racist thing.
I shook my head and carried on drinking my coffee. An old man approached as, he was shrivelled up and looked weak. In fact he looked as though he was about to die.
Old man: You boys want some drugs aye?
Alcapone started to snigger.
Alcapone Cannabis: What the fuck old man, who are you?
The old man ignored the comment, and took out a note from his jeans and dropped it on the table. The paper was dirty and crumpled up; I reluctantly picked it up and read it.
Marino Santiago: David Easton, 9999
I sat for a second and thought.
Marino Santiago: David Easton, aye so this guys a playa in town.
I laughed. I then took out my phone typed in 9999.
The phone rang a few times before it was answered with a few snorts.
David Easton: Who this?
Marino Santiago: Hey man, I need some of your shit mein.
David Easton: Meet me at Glen park under the bridge ese.
The phone hung up.
Alcapone Cannabis: So what’s he like mein?
Marino Santiago: How the fuck should I know, all I know is he sounded like some Mexican stoner.

We arrived at Glen park which was luckily near the motel. A man in a tank top was stood there with a pair of sun glasses folding his arms leaning against a Stallion car. I approached the guy.
Marino Santiago: So you David?
David Easton nodded and took out some packages of crack and waved them in front of us.
David Easton: 50 dollars a gram ese.
I nodded and smiled.
Marino Santiago: Good price man.
Frank_Castel took out 200 dollar bills and handed it to David Easton.
David smiled and gave four grams of crack over to me.
David Easton: Ese you do good business, hit me up if you need anything else.
We all nodded and walked off.
Marino Santiago: Well he seemed cool.
Alcapone Cannabis: Yeah for a fucking Mexican.
Marino Santiago: Yeah at least we have our first contact, and know the average price of drug in the city.
Adam_Khalaf: Anyway guys we need a fucking place to live, and we all need a car.

The rest of the day we all spent looking for houses to buy. Franco gave me one million dollars to set up the business, so I needed to spend it wisely. We looked for houses all day, until we found a medium sized house around the east beach area, which we purchased for 200 thousand dollars. We then all individually got decent enough cars, which cost another 100 thousand. That left us with 700 thousand left to set up a solid foundation business.

We sat in our new place the next morning thinking of business ideas.
Adam_Khalaf: We should buy a clothes shop, sell clothes like I’m wearing you know?
Adam was sat there admiring himself and his clothes. Alcapone just looked at him and sniffed.
Alcapone Cannabis: Man everyone knows you just copy my style!
Adam_Khalaf: Mein I am the creator of this style.
Marino Santiago: Just shit the fuck up Adam and don’t talk.
Frank_Castel was reading the newspaper, and found something.
Frank_Castel: Hey guys there’s a bistro for sale around the east beach area, looks real nice.
I urged closer to Michael to see it. There where pictures of it, it read Golden Palmes. Inside it was a pretty nice bar, seating areas and a few slot machines.
Marino Santiago: This is perfect, check it out guys.
Adam and Alcapone came over to look at the paper.
Alcapone Cannabis: That’s real nice, we should go for this.
Marino Santiago: yeah it’s not a bad price either, 500 thousand dollars.
We all agreed on the place, and eventually purchased it. Our plan was to secretly sell drugs to “special” customers as well as serve drinks and food to them. David Easton was supplying most of the small time blow. Our business started to thrive in its first week of operation, the business was turning over profits of 5 thousand a day! David Easton continued to deal as the drugs, and even started to become good friends with us.
Everything seemed to be going well, until in the second week three Russian men turned up at the place. They were all wearing impeccable suits, and looked real serious. They all also had skinheads, and looked rather large.
Adam_Khalaf: What can I get you guys?
One of them walked up to the bar.
Russian man: You Cubans, you will start paying us protection money!
Alcapone over heard the conversation and stepped in.
Alcapone Cannabis: I’m sorry, what!?
The same Russian man repeated himself, and Alcapone started to rage.
Alcapone Cannabis: Get the fuck out of our bistro you Russian cunt, you have no cojones!
Russian man: Fine.
The Russian man punched Adam in the face, and then the three took out baseball bats, and started smashing everything up around them. I spotted this and took out a desert Eagle from under the counter and shot one in the leg, and waved the gun around.
Russian man: AHHH FUCK YOU CUBAN FUCK.
He screamed in pain, as the three left the bistro.
Russian man: You vill pay for this!
It was obvious they were all from the Russian mafia, and they where to return with perhaps a more violent encounter with more of them.
Marino Santiago: Right I want everyone to fucking lock and load and prepare for a fight, they will be back, fucking Russians.
Alcapone Cannabis: I will call David too.
David Easton turned up later with a combat shotgun in his hand. I glared at it.
Marino Santiago: Where the fuck you get that.
David Easton: Same place I get my pants holmes, this is America!
I laughed and continued to check everything was secure. We sat playing poker for a few hours in the bistro until we heard bike sounds incoming.
Alcapone Cannabis: Well here the fuck they are mein.
Everyone loaded their guns and took cover anticipating a war to begin. The door busted down all of a sudden, and the war started, we were heavily outnumbered, but where all clearly more skilled then them all.
Random Russian guy: FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
Marino Santiago: No fuck your Russian shit, this is for making Cuba communist all those years ago!
I rolled over and shot the random Russian mobster in the face, blood went everywhere and he just fell down, the battle simply continued. David took another Russian out buy blowing the back of his head, his head basically exploded everywhere, and all you could see was bits of blood and his head on the floor. Alcapone was shooting Russians as if he was possessed, Adam and Frank where equally doing their shares, and so the battle went on. The gun fight went on for about twenty minutes, until the Russians where all dead, about 10 dead bodies left to clean up in the morning.
Alcapone Cannabis: How the fuck we going to explain this to the cops.
Marino Santiago: Self defence?
Frank_Castel: Nah I got a better idea.
Frank opened up a hidden door around the back of the bar, and in there was a deep hole of nothingness.
Marino Santiago: Smart mother fucker.
We dumped the body in the deep hole and shut the door locking it and threw away the keys.
Marino Santiago: Ight lets all go home and get some fucking sleep we will decide what to do tomorrow.

The next morning everyone just sat in the kitchen of the house, thinking.
Marino Santiago: The only way to do this is to take them out before they take us out!
Alcapone Cannabis: And how the fuck do you do that! What do we do, aye?
David butted in.
David Easton: Holmes their HQ is that LS Atrium place! It’s a fucking fortress ese.
I sighed and took a deep breath.
Marino Santiago: Look amigo’s the only way we going to survive and accomplish this mission, is to wipe out the Russians and take that place over. So who is fucking with me?
Alcapone Cannabis: I’m always down bro.
Adam_Khalaf: Of course I’m in.
Frank_Castel: Yeah I’m in too I guess.
I turned to David and said.
Marino Santiago: Hey man, if we do this and you help us, you can have a share in our business, so are you in?
David Easton: Beats selling shitty drugs around the streets holmes, count me in!

We approached the LS atrium, and we could already see Russian security guards standing outside the doors.
Marino Santiago: Now we are gonna have to do this ninja style amigo’s, no fucking loud shit.
We all hid behind a wall so no one could see us, and Alcapone on his own went on over to the guards.
Alcapone Cannabis: Oi you Russian bastards.
Russian security guard: Hey thats that Cuban bitch.
Alcapone grabbed hold of the two of them and twisted both of their necks, instantly killing them.
I put my thumbs up at him, and we entered the premises. It was a beautiful building, with several statues, and precise walls and stairs, the building must have cost around 20 million dollars to build. There were several Russian goons patrolling the place,
I whispered.
Marino Santiago: Lets fucking get there un noticed aye boys?
We managed to get to the first floor elevator. I looked at all the floor numbers.
Alcapone Cannabis: Which fucking one is it.
Marino Santiago: Just try the highest one possible.
I pressed floor Ten, and up it went. The elevator door opened, it opened a large pent house suite with Russian goons walking around heavily armed. They also spotted us, and another war began, only this time it would be a lot harder to fight even more crazy Russian gangsters.
Random Russian man: There’s those Cuban rats, kill them!
The Russians opened fire at us, and we took cover behind some nearby sofas. Shooting was being exchanged, and the Russians where beginning to get the edge as they drew closer to us. David however had other plans for the Russians as he stood up and blasted a Russian thug in the face with his combat shotgun. Alcapone almost got shot from behind, but he used his quick reflexes to move out the way and shot the Russian with his desert eagle, he shot him in the testicles.
Russian: AHHHH FUCK.
He fell to the ground in pain; all you could see was blood everywhere on the rich carpets. The gun fight went on for about an hour, it was as if it was world war two all over again, tucked inside a pent house. Eventually we came out victories, with most of the security either dead or fleeing the scene, we however did not even have mark on our bodies, just blood of other men stained on our clothes. There was a door a large door upstairs in the house, so we assumed this is where the boss will be. We slammed the doors open, and inside was a small room with 3 men sitting inside smoking weed, and sitting on their expensive sofas. I aimed my gun at them, and they just sat there as if they didn’t give a shit.
Marino Santiago: So which one of you is the big boss then!
A small looking smart dressed Russian man put his hand up as if he was in a school class.
Russian man: I am the boss!
He started to laugh, and it was clear that he was high and had no clue on what was going on around him.
Marino Santiago: Well, guess what we’ve came to take your business!
We aimed our guns at all of them and opened fire. Blood went all over the walls, and that was it. Business acquired. An empire to run, and in the words of Scarface the world is yours.

WHY: well, we are a group of guys who have a good rp and are old players, I was inactive for a while, but I know like run a family because i had rank 5 in lostranos brothers and i was in others families, and I'm an old player of the SZR, we want to bring something new to the server, a new rp, rp as Cubans can do business and arms, drugs trafficking in the saints as a company and bring some new things...

Members list- ranks

IG names / IF Names
EL Jefe – rank 7
Marino_Santiago / Marino_Santiago
Capo – rank 6
Coronel –rank 5
Antonio_Lopezio / ???
Officer – rank
Alcapone_Cannabis/ ???
Soldier - rank 3
Raja_Weathers / Greg_Tompson
Dealer-rank 2
Hustler- rank 1
Toni_Spaghetti / toni_spaghetti
Con_Doom / ???
Novato – rank 0

Skines of the family

boss Skin- 98
Normal Skines- 72,43 & 44
HQ
Localization of our hq on the map
Last edited by Marino_Santiago on August 10th, 2010, 11:23 am, edited 19 times in total.
Marino_Santiago

Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Re: The Cubans

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

((Skin 223 taken by me. Don't care about other skins))
Marino_Santiago

Miquel Lacoste wrote:((Skin 223 taken by me. Don't care about other skins))
ha ok kicked, thanks for your suggection.. :bunchies:
Marino_Santiago

Marcel
Game Name(s): Marcel Wright

Post by Marcel »

skin 46 is taken by vagos
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Seems decent and looks good, good luck. btw you new to szr or do you have an alt?
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Marino_Santiago

Marcel wrote:skin 46 is taken by vagos
ok kicked, thanks for your suggestion.
Marino_Santiago

Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

put more effort into your story
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Marino_Santiago

Darnell wrote:Seems decent and looks good, good luck. btw you new to szr or do you have an alt?
thanks for your support, and im an old player but i was inactive like 1 year ago, but i readed all new rules of the server, im ready with them..
Marino_Santiago

Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

the cubans hmm sound good, i like the story and everything, you got my SUPPORT!... :smug:
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
Julio

Post by Julio »

Elchuloo wrote:the cubans hmm sound good, i like the story and everything, you got my SUPPORT!... :smug:
me too... marino you got elchulo's SUPPORTs...
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

a tip: the key to a good interesting story is not making it 294090829 words because no-one will read it, also when doing things like
Franco: hi
Marco: hi
Adam: hi
color code or bold or find a way that wont confuse the few people who do try to read it

Other then that it doesn't seem bad, so why not, SUPPORT.
Marino_Santiago

mike_mocanu wrote:a tip: the key to a good interesting story is not making it 294090829 words because no-one will read it, also when doing things like
color code or bold or find a way that wont confuse the few people who do try to read it

Other then that it doesn't seem bad, so why not, SUPPORT.
thanks you, i was playing other server and there's if you want make an app, you have do it with 1000 words like minime.. i was inactivo in szr like 1 year ago, and thanks for your support and your suggestions
Marino_Santiago

The Captain

Post by The Captain »

idk why but i got a feeling that the story is stolen
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Marino_Santiago

The Captain wrote:idk why but i got a feeling that the story is stolen
this story isn't stolen, i made this story in 2 days, 2 hard days working in the story... and im not a scammer.. :cripes:
Marino_Santiago

mike_mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Another thing, I'm not sure if there are any "cuban" looking skins in the game, but those are some of the farthest away from cuban skins, should consider repicking them.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Marino_Santiago wrote:
The Captain wrote:idk why but i got a feeling that the story is stolen
this story isn't stolen, i made this story in 2 days, 2 hard days working in the story... and im not a scammer.. :cripes:
Ok then you made a very very good application Good luck man, i met some of you in game and you guys are pretty chill.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Kevin Pearce

Post by Kevin Pearce »

Good luck, SUPPORT :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy: :arghy:
Jin_Meshima
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

I don't know, the application's story is pretty awesome but as the way the dude posts, this is not his own English meh.
I've met him in game, likes to RP and stuff but still, are you sure its your English? Doesn't seem so..
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Jin you haven't read the story.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Julio wrote:
Elchuloo wrote:the cubans hmm sound good, i like the story and everything, you got my SUPPORT!... :smug:
me too... marino you got elchulo's SUPPORTs...
this means the gang wont last so much
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
mike_mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Well jins right about the english being too good, but I think he just got some help writing it because it's too personal to be plagiarized.
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Lol, in your story whenever you say someones name you say the last name as well what the fuck is with that. Other then that I support!
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
mike_mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Holy christ, so i had nothing to do and decided to read the entire story, and i have to say this is the best story i've seen on a gang app, ever.

If you're down to put this much effort into making a good long story like that, whether you got help or not, then in my opinion you definitely deserve a slot.

Good luck dudes 8-)
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

support, but watch out for Alcaponi Cannabis, he used to be a DMer
Jason_Statham

Post by Jason_Statham »

Oh my god. SUPPORT good app