The Cubans

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Re: The Cubans

Post by mike_mocanu »

Marino_Santiago wrote: haha lol.....well, bankwell but i want know, did moe buy unity place? that's his propiety? register propiety isn't vulnerable bro everyone can sell stuff in unity!!.. that isn't a reason for shoot us, but good i can make some videos about you and moe and his gang i saw some ppl from moe's gang breakin the rules and you and moe's gang are DMing us because are shooting us without reason...!!! read the rules....
I'm not sure what you're talking about with unity but it is definitely not their property and yes you can use it.

And like we told you before buddy it's not DMing its simply an IC war (which i hope to keep that way but looks like it won't happen).
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

I've been playing on this server for nearly a year and a half and have only been warned once for AHK spam. And I've only have one complaint, from like the first two weeks of me playing. I'm pretty sure I know the rules, and I don't have to read them. Death matching can't be proved. It's a war sissy, suck it up. My family members won't be breaking rules in this war, and if they do, they won't be "my family members" for much longer. You continue to say "without reason" after I've clearly told you that we're helping NHB, and we want extortion money. Quiet frankly, it's a dog eats dog world, and even if this is about beef at Unity, maybe you shouldn't have stepped on their toes. Go ahead and make videos of you guys getting killed, it'll only make it that much better. I told you I didn't want this to be OOC, and you're trying to make it so. Learn some roleplay, buck up, be a man, and get ready for war. If not, I suggest coming up with that 100k, or quitting your job.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Marino_Santiago
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Marino_Santiago »

ok ok good for you but tell me a reason just one, why are trying shoot us? and you're civs you can't make war, this is only a fight without reason and i don't fuckin care what you say meet me IG :arghy:
Marino_Santiago

Julio

Post by Julio »

fuck moe first perros and now cubans? are you still crazy man me and my brother has banned for this shit warning peoples without reason you're a fucking DMer....
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

NHB again DMing peoples without reason moe i have a question do you are thinking DM this peoples and after ask them 500k like perros locos? fuck man we got banned for you idiot!!... if rachael unban us elchulo's brothers u'll die fuckin dmer and you bankwell we'll back soon get ready idiot i hate you..... :unsmigghh:
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
mike_mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Marino_Santiago wrote: tell me a reason just one
Bankwell wrote:We allied with Moe Cities gang. Moe tells us about a war with Cubans.
Bankwell wrote:It doesn't matter if their gang is denied, they are still existing as an unofficial gang.
Bankwell wrote:a war.
Xavier wrote:you guys hunted us a few times
mike_mocanu wrote:like we told you before buddy it's not DMing its simply an IC war
Bankwell wrote: It's a war sissy
Bankwell wrote: You continue to say "without reason" after I've clearly told you that we're helping NHB
Bankwell wrote: get ready for war. If not, I suggest coming up with that 100k
Hopefully it'll stick this time.
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

marino dont worry if you need our help just contact us, we'll help you, me and my bro are hate of this fucking DMer....elchulo's brother comming soon get ready moe and bankwell
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family
Andre_Dupas
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Marino hit me up IG and i'll give you the 100k, don't let these idiots bring your gang down. Bankwell you know why Moe is warring them? Because they sold shit at unity 24/7 and i'm p sure nearly every official gang sells stuff at unity why don't you war them? Stop picking on newly made gangs, i have 2 mil so i'll freely give these guys 200k to end the war, as this shouldn't even be going on anyway.
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
mike_mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Andre_Dupas wrote:Marino hit me up IG and i'll give you the 100k, don't let these idiots bring your gang down. Bankwell you know why Moe is warring them? Because they sold shit at unity 24/7 and i'm p sure nearly every official gang sells stuff at unity why don't you war them? Stop picking on newly made gangs, i have 2 mil so i'll freey give these guys 200l to end the war, as this hsouldn't even be going on anyway.
What... really? that's an extremely ridiculous reason to have a war I'm sure there was more then that, you cant be that stupid lol.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Ey what's goin' on just finished working , yeah and i noticed that moe's just want to shoot peeps nothing' else not trying to rp at all.
i started to make some RP events lately and saw them attacking and ruining it.
and yeah if you want a IC war , i will not disagree and kick your ass.
P.s I DO NOT WANT ANY ELCHULO IN THE CUBANS , GTFO ELCHULOS.
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

^
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

This guys can't rp, barely speak English, DM, and talk to everyone in spanish, like if we know

This is worse than Moe's NHB
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Andre_Dupas
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Tony_B wrote:This guys can't rp, barely speak English, DM, and talk to everyone in spanish, like if we know

They RP all the time. they can speak english fine and they don't dm unlike NHB.
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
Vin

Post by Vin »

Tony_B wrote:This guys can't rp, barely speak English, DM, and talk to everyone in spanish, like if we know

If what you say is right i would just leave them since i met them , but no you're wrong.
Those following guys are extremly always rping and trys to get everyone to know them unlike NHB aka dmers.
And i totaly trust them , they're good and knows what's the deal , thanks.
Appreciated for everyone who supported.
Last edited by Vin on August 4th, 2010, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

You on this gang?
Tony_Bonanno
Marino_Santiago

Post by Marino_Santiago »

we have speak some spanish because we're rping like cubans look our rp hi = hola, man = chico, bye = adios .....so and we never did DM to NHB moe's gang, they was killing us without reason and they started a fight with us, we was killing them because they started......and shut up if you dont know anything........
Marino_Santiago

The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Tony_B wrote:You on this gang?
He is in the gang, and he's an awesome player. Those guys actually trying to roleplay, even if the enviroment atm looks like more dm than rp, because of the war. I can say that they tried to rp with us some times, even if we were ignoring them, cause we were bussy with the war.
So no don't call them dmers just because Moe's gang didn't got accepted, it was his own fault. Trying to build a gang with Elchulos when you know already that almost all the community hates them, is at least dumb.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

I accept they rp better than NHB....but every gang that starts a war without being official, never makes it
Tony_Bonanno
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Marino_Santiago wrote:ok ok good for you but tell me a reason just one, why are trying shoot us? and you're civs you can't make war, this is only a fight without reason and i don't fuckin care what you say meet me IG :arghy:
wait, wait... your a civ gang, and did you not start this? idk, either way I've still yet to see anything except a bunch of cubans standing on roofs selling guns to each other, or shooting at someone.

And yes, I'd have to agree if that is the real honest reason NHB started the war, effin' lame and i'll have no part of it, regardless if they are allies or not. Cuz if thats the way Moe wants to run NHB is by thinking Unity is his turf, then he may as well war the whole server.

But yeah, thats the only reason I believe ISD even joined into the war was the alliance, you can't get into an alliance with a gang and just say nah I aint helping you as soon as they get into a war. Also, sorry for the 1 1/2 times I killed you this morning, i was unaware of the peace between us, and in all honesty who would believe the guys you were just warring that theres peace? I appologized IC and you ignored so, w/e.
Xavier_Black
Level: 5
Family: La Société Française de Los Santos
Skills: Lawyer 3, Merc 3, Drug 4
Vehicles: Alpha, Launch, Flatbed
-------------------------------------
Hugh Hefner - Level 1 - No family.
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

moe gets killed and logs i dont see this war lasting long

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Moe City finds literally the dumbest reasons to hunt someone.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

It's funny though because he can't shoot.

BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I'll throw up this ramdom quote out there before someone gets hurt:
Rachael wrote: Also, asking for e-money to stop a conflict is stupid, and anyone who tries to use this will be shouted at.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Caught these idiots having "training" while on my cop. It included the boss teaching his merry band of douches how to slidebug. Fuck these guys
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

slide bug, that's a new one
L
A
T
E
R
S