The Cubans

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Marino_Santiago
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Re: The Cubans

Post by Marino_Santiago »

mike_mocanu wrote: color code or bold or find a way that wont confuse the few people who do try to read it
Franco: hi
Marco: hi
Adam: hi

thanks for the suggestion, updated, colors for the names in the story, right now you can read it more easy
Marino_Santiago

Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

I support this. They go around rping with everybody, introducing themselves everybody. They're pretty cool.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I think your story is too short though
Kakashi
Game Name(s): Shawn Wake

Post by Kakashi »

Get cubans skins like ids 98, 46, 44, 43, 223
~Kakashi Takata~
Marino_Santiago

Kakashi wrote:Get cubans skins like ids 98, 46, 44, 43, 223
thanks for your suggestion, updated skins 44 and 43...
Marino_Santiago

Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Post by Moe_City »

no support this way, this marino guy logged to avoid death, some of the members straight but fuck them all
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

I don't think this is your English, but story is cool, as members are.:SUPPORT:.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Marino_Santiago

Tony_B wrote:I don't think this is your English, but story is cool, as members are.:SUPPORT:.
thanks for your support, my father helped me a bit with the story........
Marino_Santiago

Marino_Santiago

Moe_City wrote:no support this way, this marino guy logged to avoid death, some of the members straight but fuck them all
hmm when i did that? do you have proof, so bro dont make other topic replay here idiot, do this shit in complaints if you have proof, fuckin DMer, i want know why are you shooting us without reason, you shot us, killed us and after asked us 100k are you still crazy bro, im making some videos about your gang, and you have denied your app i want know why are you believing that you have a family......
Marino_Santiago

Marino_Santiago

Updated, member list, Raja_Weathers, Takashi_Raiazuki & Colbert_Robinson are on our organization
Marino_Santiago

The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Vin is my nigga, good luck
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Marino_Santiago

The Captain wrote:Vin is my nigga, good luck
thanks you chico for your support, i know he's cool.......he can be a good lt..
Marino_Santiago

Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

To be honest i was a bit hesitant about joining this until i met he guy and role played
with him and he trys very hard and is always rping
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

lol raja
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

lol u

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

David_Easton, Colbert_Robinson, and Adam_Khalaf have told me that they're not in this.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

stop metagameinggggg, in rp terms, why would they admit to being in a gang?
L
A
T
E
R
S
Marino_Santiago

Bankwell wrote:David_Easton, Colbert_Robinson, and Adam_Khalaf have told me that they're not in this.
david and adam started with me the family and colbert was recruited by takashi yesterday on the night..
Marino_Santiago

Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Marino_Santiago wrote:
Bankwell wrote:David_Easton, Colbert_Robinson, and Adam_Khalaf have told me that they're not in this.
david and adam started with me the family and colbert was recruited by takashi yesterday on the night..
well, today david said "fuck the cubans" and he wanted to join my gang when we went to hunt him, and both colbert and adam said they're not with you guys when we went to kill them.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Marino_Santiago

Bankwell wrote:
Marino_Santiago wrote:
well, today david said "fuck the cubans" and he wanted to join my gang when we went to hunt him, and both colbert and adam said they're not with you guys when we went to kill them.
well, if they told you that idk i have talk with them and i want know why are you shooting and finding us without reason? helping to moe and his gang but they have denied, do you have any reason for shoot us? because we didn't anything, oohh really you and your family are DMer's like moe and his gang but doesn't matter i can kill you and moe's gang..........
Marino_Santiago

Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Marino_Santiago wrote: well, if they told you that idk i have talk with them and i want know why are you shooting and finding us without reason? helping to moe and his gang but they have denied, do you have any reason for shoot us? because we didn't anything, oohh really you and your family are DMer's like moe and his gang but doesn't matter i can kill you and moe's gang..........
I don't think you understand the roleplay involved in this war. We allied with Moe Cities gang. Moe tells us about a war with Cubans, extortion, and us having their back. As a roleplayed ally, we took their side. It doesn't matter if their gang is denied, they are still existing as an unofficial gang.
Moe's reasons, he said, was selling on his turf (which is Idlewood, also our turf and one of the reasons we are allied with Moe), and also for putting my allies in prison. The way my family runs is that our allies and our families members are considered family to us. It's just as if you had been selling on our turf, and put our family in prison. I don't plan to bring this war OOC at all, because quiet frankly I like the idea of this gang and I support you guys.
But the fact that you're whining about it, and can't keep this war in character is pretty dumb. Have fun with it, and if it's really that big of a problem, pay extortion, and go on with your life. It's a game, who cares about a war.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Interesting skins, why is every cuban I've seen wearing the boss skin?

Not really seen the guys rp past denying being a member of it, which is understandable under a couple of the circumstances. But david easton did come up to us, after you guys hunted us a few times, and said that to us.

Maybe if I ever get a chance to even see any rp i'll be able to comment but so far nothing great has shown.

Oh, Alcapone also logged to avoid, but no proof so that'll get thrown out as a lie.

Half support half why even bother?
Xavier_Black
Level: 5
Family: La Société Française de Los Santos
Skills: Lawyer 3, Merc 3, Drug 4
Vehicles: Alpha, Launch, Flatbed
-------------------------------------
Hugh Hefner - Level 1 - No family.
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Bankwell i think what he was trying to get at is why you were attacking us (which you answered)

dont think he was whining

mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

Bankwell wrote:
Marino_Santiago wrote: well, if they told you that idk i have talk with them and i want know why are you shooting and finding us without reason? helping to moe and his gang but they have denied, do you have any reason for shoot us? because we didn't anything, oohh really you and your family are DMer's like moe and his gang but doesn't matter i can kill you and moe's gang..........
I don't think you understand the roleplay involved in this war. We allied with Moe Cities gang. Moe tells us about a war with Cubans, extortion, and us having their back. As a roleplayed ally, we took their side. It doesn't matter if their gang is denied, they are still existing as an unofficial gang.
Moe's reasons, he said, was selling on his turf (which is Idlewood, also our turf and one of the reasons we are allied with Moe), and also for putting my allies in prison. The way my family runs is that our allies and our families members are considered family to us. It's just as if you had been selling on our turf, and put our family in prison. I don't plan to bring this war OOC at all, because quiet frankly I like the idea of this gang and I support you guys.
But the fact that you're whining about it, and can't keep this war in character is pretty dumb. Have fun with it, and if it's really that big of a problem, pay extortion, and go on with your life. It's a game, who cares about a war.

I saw marinos post and was going to reply, then i scrolled down and saw this, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, the last skin on your roster, the dude looks like hes ready to fall over and die :lol:
Marino_Santiago

mike_mocanu wrote:
Bankwell wrote:

I saw marinos post and was going to reply, then i scrolled down and saw this, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Also, the last skin on your roster, the dude looks like hes ready to fall over and die :lol:
haha lol.....well, bankwell but i want know, did moe buy unity place? that's his propiety? register propiety isn't vulnerable bro everyone can sell stuff in unity!!.. that isn't a reason for shoot us, but good i can make some videos about you and moe and his gang i saw some ppl from moe's gang breakin the rules and you and moe's gang are DMing us because are shooting us without reason...!!! read the rules....
Marino_Santiago