(BMF) Black Mafia Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Joe_Tucker

Re: (BMF) Black Mafia Families

Post by Joe_Tucker »

He didnt change small parts of nothing?? No where did he mention that we smuggle drugs and sell coke in philly. He spoke about how we're mostly friends from the NHB then they went to grove and they it fell apart? in that story did they do any of this NO SO STFU AND GTFO ! :dogout:
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

when you all want to join a real family, give me a shout ig.
Xavier_Black
Level: 5
Family: La Société Française de Los Santos
Skills: Lawyer 3, Merc 3, Drug 4
Vehicles: Alpha, Launch, Flatbed
-------------------------------------
Hugh Hefner - Level 1 - No family.
Vin

Post by Vin »

mike brown , i liked when i IC scammed you and RPed it , then you started to talk OOC , raged , shot , didn't give a fuck to you , after 1 day you called me and started of cryin' asking for mats\cash back , why to scamm a kid keeps crying for loosing 2k C lol , i gave it back. ALSO you're 13 get the fuck out.
moe copied and pasted that we all can see that , stop trying.
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
David_York

Post by David_York »

It seems Moe edited his post again and right now I'd say it's borderline plagiarism. His work outweighs what he copied so the plagiarism argument is kinda dumb now I guess.

Copied writings in bold. Writings of Moe's underlined.

The Black Mafia, is a Los Santos-based organized crime syndicate that deals with dealing in the illegal drug business, was formed in August 1992 by Sean Johnson, who later adopted the name Moe City under the Nation of Islam. Additional founding members included Bookie Flocka, Mike Brown, Mike Jones, Tyreek Rodgers, Micheal Collins amongst others. The Black Mafia family originated from the Well know NeighborHood Bandits who was also know as NHB for short. But after a disagrement with the Echulo Brothers, the NHB feel apart and Moe City and Bookie Flocka had to relocate to a new area where The Grove St Families took them in. Soon after Grove fell apart and they both went out and gatherd up some of the old fellas

Members participated in extorting drug dealers and other Gang members, working with there numbers of men they enforced there way of life. now we have upgraded our way of getting money and have turned into businessmen. Over the course of their control, the Black mafia are responsible for most of the weapons that are imported into h city of Los Santos.

http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/740096
Plagiarized article wrote:The Black Mafia, was a Philadelphia-based organized crime syndicate whose small beginnings started from holding up crap games and dealing in the illegal drug business, was formed in September 1968 by Samuel Christian, who later adopted the name Suleiman Bey under the Nation of Islam, and was at its height of operation until about 1975. Other founding members included Ronald Harvey, Richard "Pork Chops" James, Donald "Donnie" Day, Robert "Bop Daddy" Fairbanks, Walter Hudgins, among several others who spent the past two years holding up crap games and extorting drug dealers, numbers men as well as illegitimate businessmen.

They gained power in local neighborhoods by intimidating people to prevent anyone from reporting the group’s activities to the police. Because of this, police had incredible difficulty taking any action on the gang or any of its members for years after their conception. Over the course of their control, the mafia was responsible for over 40 murders and countless other crimes.
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

Bad Members, bad app... by the way nice DMers :dogout: I do not support
Amir_G
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Amir_G »

a big support
Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Post by Moe_City »

man i didnt copy and paste shit, i did a report on the fuking black mafia in school and i used the islam thing cuz it went with my story. that shit yall went and found isnt what my story is, theres no way my story is palgerized .
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Moe_City wrote:man i didnt copy and paste shit, i did a report on the fuking black mafia in school and i used the islam thing cuz it went with my story. that shit yall went and found isnt what my story is, theres no way my story is palgerized .
pretty sure theres good evidence that you did in-fact plagiarize!!
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Post by Moe_City »

Bankwell wrote:
Moe_City wrote:man i didnt copy and paste shit, i did a report on the fuking black mafia in school and i used the islam thing cuz it went with my story. that shit yall went and found isnt what my story is, theres no way my story is palgerized .
naw man fuck you, i didnt dosht wrong
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

yeah man fuck you my boy didnt dosht wrong
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Moe_City wrote:
Bankwell wrote:
naw man fuck you, i didnt dosht wrong
so you just so happened to have 50 percent of another persons writing inside of your own?
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

ya, that just means you plagiarized for your school project as well, good job ace.
L
A
T
E
R
S
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

Joe_Tucker wrote: from reading the story seems to me like a typical hood story with drug dealing and guns.
that is also the problem. nobody wants to see another typical hood gang with drug dealing and guns.
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
Ugas

Post by Ugas »

Jesus_Santos wrote:Bad Members, bad app... by the way nice DMers :dogout: I do not support
Members Loggin about death :smug:
Kaneda_Fletcher

Post by Kaneda_Fletcher »

Slopko wrote:ya, that just means you plagiarized for your school project as well, good job ace.
ahahahahahahahaa
Blame Kaneda

BigAssGoat wrote:Anyone taunting magc will be yelled at.

AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING LOSERS!
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Moe_City wrote: The Black Mafia, is a Los Santos-based organized crime syndicate that deals with dealing in the illegal drug business

Online article wrote:The Black Mafia, was a Philadelphia-based organized crime syndicate whose small beginnings started from holding up crap games and dealing in the illegal drug business

Moe_City wrote:man i didn't copy and paste shit

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

probably just a coincidence
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Personally I don't care about the app, I am noticing that a lot of people hate you, and for that reason alone I think it would be good for the server if you get a gang slot for a one week trial.
[IMG]
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

... lord have mercy on our souls.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Andre_Dupas
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Yea Mike Brown is the worst possible LT choice ever, guy got LT in geardudes then invited every civ online if they paid him 2k, and he rages ALOT.

*expects a rage fueled reply*
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Mike Brown is literally a 14 year old rager. and retarded.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

I agree with Rachael. This isn't a popularity contest and I don't think anyone's opinion of Moe City would have changed had he not plagiarized his gang app. If you don't like them then deal with it in-game and in-character.
Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

no, it shouldn't be based on popularity, but nor should it be based on a really bad, stolen application
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Vin

Post by Vin »

Rachael wrote:Personally I don't care about the app, I am noticing that a lot of people hate you, and for that reason alone I think it would be good for the server if you get a gang slot for a one week trial.
It will be a warring slot , alot of exploits i saw from them especially mike brown.
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

They will be dealt with if caught exploiting, gang or no gang.
[IMG]