Los Santos Mob - Gang App

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Buck Williams

Los Santos Mob - Gang App

Post by Buck Williams »

Gang Name: Los Santos Mob

Gang Description:
In the Mid 80's gun crime and drug use was rising in Los Santos. Gang warfare was taking over the streets. Two gangs, Los Santos Mob and Idlewood Bloodz we caught up in this mayhem. Los Santos Mob was founded by a man known as Steve Sinclair. He was an English man in his mid 40's and died after having 17 bullets shot in his head while asleep in his large beach mansion in the coast of South End. This was a plan made by the Idlewood Bloodz. After Steve Siclair died the Los Santos Mob was going down. Nobody wanted to be leader, fearing for their lives. During a period of 20 years the Idlewood Bloodz were running the streets of Los Santos. They had drugs imported to them from Cuba. All types of drugs, from the highest to the lowest class. The Idlewood Bloodz used these drugs for business. They sold them in a crackhouse opposite Ganton Gym. Everybody knew about this house but nobody wanted to tell the cops. Even if the cops found out what could they do? The Idlewood Bloodz we powerful and had many members from all over Los Santos. The cops would be scared themselves. So the Idlewood Bloodz were untouchable. Nobody ever tried to do anything. Every parent feared for their children. The Idlewood Bloodz were recruiting many young adults, mostly teenagers. Parents tried to keep their children away from the streets but it was inpossible. Every child was already caught up in the gang culture or had links to it. The boss of The Idlewood Bloodz, Tyrone Crews provided many teenagers with B class drugs to sell at school. Many teens were caught selling drugs by the LSPD but were let off with a warning. The Idlewood Bloodz were getting away with alot of things, drugdealing, arms dealing and drive-bys. Drive-bys stopped and only took place rarely since the Los Santos Mob finished. But the Idlewood Bloodz still need to worry. Steve Sinclair son was growing up. His son Dave was born just after his fathers death, 20 years on Dave was a man and is ready to bring the Los Santos Mob back into the game following from his fathers ways.
Dave woke up and headed to the bathroom, doing the usual things. Had his breakfast and headed out of his one bedroom shack straight to the bus stop. Dave was heading for a job interview in San Fierro. He went onto the bus and sat next to an elderly woman. With his headphones stuck in his ear he was listening to the new album by Kanye West. A bunch of hooded teens entered the bus. All wearing red hoodies and baggy jeans. One of them had brass knuckles in his hand and the others were armed with baseball bats. They went on to the bus without paying and sat right at the back. Through the whole journey they were making noise and swearing. The bus driver got fed up and marched to the boys.
' Hey, Listen up. You need to pay for the journey and get out of my bus! '
' Yo chill man, you dont wanna get hurt'
' Listen, gimme the the money and get out of the bus!'
' Make us!'
' I will call the cops on you this second! '
' Those pigs cant do shit! '
' Well, we'll see about that. '
' Nobody can do anything 'bout the Idlewood Bloodz'
The four teens touched fists. Dave knew he had to help the bus driver. He stood up and walked next to the bus driver.
' Yo, pay da man his money and get off! '
' Hey, we know you, your Dave Sinclair arent you? Steve's son. '
' Yeah, I am! '
' Hmm, didn't your dad get shot and die? '
' Yeah he did by one of your crew, When i find out who it was somebody will get hurt.'
' Is that so? '
The leading teen from the four of them, pulled out a knife. Dave stood there unarmed. The bus driver jumped on one of the boys and put him to the ground. All the passengers ran out of the bus. One of the passengers pulled out a mobile phone and dialed in '911' as quickly ass possible.
' Hello, What would you like, Police, Fire or Paramedic?
' Police quick '
' Where are you located? '
' The lady looked around and saw the street name, '
' 36th Street, Los Santos on a.. '
She wasn't able to finish the sentence as one of the boys overheard her speaking and snatched the phone of her. Dave was still in the middle of a fight. A kick came from behind on to him back which threw him to the floor. One of the boys stepped on Dave's head and spat on his face. The boys ran off the bus, throwing bats onto the road. A car was driving by and drove over the bat's and lost control. The car skidded into a shop window nearby smashing the window and nearly missing a person walking by. Dave stood up from the floor and wiped the saliva off his face. He ran after the boys into an alleyway. The boys were there, It was a deadend. They looked back and saw Dave their. Dave ran towards at tempting speed. He clotheslined one of them on the face knocking him straight to the floor. The other boys jumped and start kicking Dave to the floor, Suddenly a van screeched its tyres into the alleyway and a group of hooded teens wearing some clothes as the other boys jumped out they approached Dave and carried on with the beating. One of them shouted,
' Yo, stop now he has learned his bloody lesson! '
The boy's picked up Dave and threw him into the van, The van driver drove away. Dave was unconsious and didn't know where he was. He got his back up and looked around. He saw the boys in the van, he couldn't move they tied him up in one corner. Dave couldn't speak either. The boys took a credit card and put it in his mouth. At the moment the van pulled over at a at an old warehouse. The boy's carried Dave out of the van and into the warehouse. In the warehouse their were many boxes all over labelled 'A' , 'B' and 'C'. Supposedly it was drugs. The boys while still carrying Dave approached a door. One of the boys knocked on the door. The door was opened and there was a throne with a man sitting on it. The man was bald, fat and his race was black. The man was smoking on a huge cuban cigar and had 2 prostitutes. By his side one of the girls was giving the man a shoulder massage and the other girl was fanning the man. The man started to speak, he had a deep voice.
' What do we have here? '
He blew some from the cigar, into Dave's face. Dave was trying to get off the other boys. The other boys were holding him but then dropped him. One of them kicked him on the stomach. Dave was in pain and he knew he cant do anything. He was outnumbered The boss of the Idlewood Bloodz, the man sitting on the throne was Tyrone Crews. He walked to Dave and stepped on his hand.
' Son, you need to watch yourself, We know you and your dad. Your dad got killed by one of my men and if you try to do anything you will live a hard life son'
One of the boys picked up Dave and untied him, He took the creditcard out of his mouth and let him free. Dave stood there and wiped the blood off his face with his shirt.
' Get the boy a towel! '
One of the boy's hurried to get Dave a towel. Dave used the towl to wipe blood from his face.
'Son you need to watch yourself, I don't wanna see you anywhere near my territory unless your looking for trouble. '
The day after the incident Dave phoned up his brother who was living in Bethnal Green, London.
'' 'Ello? ''
" Dave, 'ow are ya'? "
" Not so good. Do ya' remember those yanks who killed our old man "
" Yeah I do, fackin' tossers "
" Well, I must a' run into 'em on de bus, These pricks recognised me and they fockin' messed wit' me "
" I told ya' lad, dont be living with none of 'em yanks, come over 'ere back. 'come where ya' belong "
" So you tellin' me to leave these pussy 'oles over 'ere who killed meh dad and just leave? "
" Well, what ya' gonna do? Let 'em run up on ya' again? "
" Fuck no! Why'd ya' think I gave YOU a call? "
" What are ya' getting on to? "
" What am sayin' is you and the lads all come over 'ere and show these yanks what British means, 'ow can you let a fockin' little black boy go n' shoot mine and your old man seven'een times in 'is bloody 'ead? "
" Dave, are you outta your mind? "
" No, YOU are outta your mind, whats this? Your dad is dead, but rather than you 'elping out you gonna stay there like a little cunt and not do shit abou' it? "
" Dave, I got a life over 'ere, a business and I'm earning meh self some money d'ya understand meh? "
" Look mate, if you wanna ruin our family name, you do that but let me just tell you one thing, Dad lived his life and made his money, yes the money wasnt legal cash but whos gonna know? I'm gonna follow dads footsteps and bring our family name back in the streets, ya' either with meh, or against meh..."
" Dave ya' seriously are a fockin' loonatic, look im gonna go buy meh self a cheap flight ticket and make my way there, imma land at Los Santos Airport, make sure ya' phone aint busy, as soon as I land i'll give ya' a call "
" Aight then, try to get some of the lads with ya' And bring some money too. "
" Hmm, okay then see you tomora' then guvna. "
" Good day. "
Dave hang up and put the phone down.
Next day, at 3pm, Tony and 6 other men left the airplane and were picked up by a Camper, they made their way to Daves one bedroom house and once the embracing was done. The business started. Los Santos Mob was back in business, led by The Sinclair twins, Los Santos don't know what's about to hit them.
Los Santos Mob - Remember the name

Why?: Well, I'm from England myself and I'm familiar with the type of people we would be Rping and how they talk and live their lives. I believe that it would be appropriate for me to lead this gang/firm. I might not be the highest levelled player in the game at Level 3, but I dont think anybody has anything against me in game. I attempt to RP whenever it's possible and I personally think that I'm a decent Rper, I would also encourage all my gang members to RP whenever they're able to do so. The reason why i'm choosing this type of gang is because it is original. I looked through other players gang applications and not one of them has anything to do with London, there has been a gang previously which was based on Liverpool, another city in England but the RP would be different to the one which I would be bringing to the server. I checked through the gang creation information post, I read it through quite a few times and I asked myself am I going to be able to handle the responsibility and I believe I could do a good job as joint leader of this gang. So I hope people show support and hopefully the gang will get accepted.

Members

In game name/forum name

Rank 7: Buck_Williams / Buck Williams & Fujiwara Kyosuke / Fujiwara Kyosuke
Rank 6: / ???
Rank 5: / ???
Rank 4: / ???
Rank 3: Chris Jericho / Vito
Rank 2: / ???
Rank 1: Tony Montanna/ ??? & Diego Marcos / ???

If possible may we please get namechanges for RP reasons:
Buck Williams to Dave Sinclair
Fujiwara Kyosuke to Tony Sinclair

Rules :
1. The Server Rules - http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... =33&t=6725
2. Make sure your an active member, if your not you would get kicked from our gang
3. Make sure you show respect to the leader.
4. Treat others like you would like to be treated. Also dont snitch.
5. DONT BE AN IDIOT.
6. Make sure you RP well. Dont abuse the OOC chat
7. Dont DM and no logging to avoid death or arrest.
8. Dont make decisions if the leader of the gang or one of the LT's are there.
9. Make sure you dont annoy the admins or act like an idiot, just dont be a noob.
10. Last but not least - Enjoy yourself but without breaking any rules.

Desired Skins

Desired HQ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by Buck Williams on October 2nd, 2010, 10:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image
Buck Williams
El Jefe of Varrio Los Locos a.k.a V.L.L
Dont mess wit' Varrio Los Locos puta!
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Re: Los Santos Mob - Gang App

Post by Tony_B »

Im not gonna read all that. Good members, do some rp's but till now you got my support
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Good members, good story, good luck!
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Bosses are shitty, no support from me.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Hmm, I'm always open to criticism so I appreciate your opinion but both me and Fuji will try and let our bygones be bygones. If we have pissed off anybody in anyway forgive us, we will change in a good way I promise you that!
Image Image
Buck Williams
Fujiwara Kyosuke

Post by Fujiwara Kyosuke »

As Buck said we WILL change, I know we may have had our ups and downs with other players but we would really like to be given a chance and I can assure that we wouldn't blow it.
Ray McKaul - Level 1
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

dont get the theme
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

Loook the good side, they can speak english
Tony_Bonanno
Fujiwara Kyosuke

Jay_Vegas wrote:dont get the theme
It's about a gang/mob from London, did you read the story, I thought it was quite clear what the theme was.
Ray McKaul - Level 1
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

Good Members and Good Luck
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

just gonna toss one of the funniest videos i have ever recorded here
http://www.xfire.com/video/361cc0/
Fujiwara Kyosuke

BigAssGoat wrote:just gonna toss one of the funniest videos i have ever recorded here
http://www.xfire.com/video/361cc0/
Well I will be straight up and honest, I did force crash there and I was stupid for doing it. I know people will start using that against me and I know that I did something against the sever rules but it is something which I have learnt from, I would never do something like that again. Like we said previously we would like to let our bygones be bygones, and would really like to be given a chance to bring a new type of RP to the server...Thanks.
Ray McKaul - Level 1
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

hai im from london cool!
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

you already joined another gang, this really shows a lot of interest. gang denied
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Dom wrote:you already joined another gang, this really shows a lot of interest. gang denied
None of us have joined any other gang we are actually trying to work on this one. I wouldn't put in hard work on this one and just leave it so please reconsider your decision as we haven't joined any other gang.
Image Image
Buck Williams
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Montel_Chilliams wrote:Image
This was quite a while ago now and as I said before I was stupid before and acted noobish but now I am really going to work hard on this gang and RP and follow the server rules strictly. I'm not saying that I haven't been following it before but this time I would make sure that not me or my gang break any server rules.
Image Image
Buck Williams
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Could someone who is a moderator of gang apps please update me on the situation, Dom if you're thinking that I joined a new gang from what you see in that picture, just to let you know that was a while back now before I had the idea of creating a new gang, so now all I'm asking is if your decision was final or a mistake? Thanks in advance for any response you give.
Image Image
Buck Williams
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

my mistake; figured that was a recent pic. Carry on
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Your story is a bit like reading a chatlog but it seems like a good theme and members.
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

Keep on going that way
Tony_Bonanno
David_York

Post by David_York »

Who would call their gang the Los Santos Mob?
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

David_York wrote:Who would call their gang the Los Santos Mob?
Well, we are not exactly going to be reffered to as Los Santos Mob, in all our ads it would be L.S.M. Also we would use our hq as part of our RP as a bar so we would be employing workers there instead of saying "Los Santos Mob now recruiting." I might not have explained it properly but I got the title and how I would use it all sorted out...
Image Image
Buck Williams
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Someone with downs syndrome. (See post above mine)
L
A
T
E
R
S
Buck Williams

Post by Buck Williams »

Slopko wrote:
Someone with downs syndrome. (See post above mine)
What's that supposed to mean?
Image Image
Buck Williams