Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

80s_Baby
kinda dump

Grove Street Families

Post by 80s_Baby »

Grove Street Crime Families
:

Gang Description:

Grove Street Families are the most well known gang in the entire State of San Andreas. We have been around the longest, we have most likely been involved in the most wars aswell. Time for a change i'd say.. I am Carl Johnson, My brother Sweet and I started this family, we made it all begin, and we chose the colors - Until I got put into jail in Liberty City and my brother Sweet got killed, but now I am back, my family is in need of a great leader and I have gotten the key to it all. We will be more involved in street fighting, with fists of course, gun wars, turf wars, point battles and even sales of the good if you get me. Our stockpiles will begin to be some of the biggest in Los Santos City and we will once again become the most notorious in time.

The family owns a street in the more 'slum' areas of Los Santos, and we are proud of living there. We have all been brought up around this violence and bullshit that this City hands out to us, and we are all prepared to stand our ground to show that the hood is prepared to take back whats ours and end being shown up by our own homies. Sure we have previously been robbed out of everything we owned, but for what? So they could make cash of what we own? Nah.. We stand strong, We stay proud and we will soon be involved and number one for everything.

IC:

Well, back in the days I used to run Grove Street with my older brother Sweet, 'Chea we got into a lot of shit, probably half the reason why he aint 'ere no more, but I heard my family got into a bit of strife with local gangs, shit started getting messed, so I returned, I decided that Grove Street Families needed CJ back in these streets to take back what we own! With my determination and skill, and my homies wearin' 'dis green, I know we can succeed and turn our reputation back to how it used to be. I got a great gang happenin', all wearin' these colors like respectable Grove Street Members, I rounded up the old gang and with my leadership, they were proud to roll under my wing.

OOC:
Okay, Well I have previously lead in Grove Street Families as a rank 6 for a long, long time, I have been apart of the family for a few years. I would like to have the opportunity to take charge of the family to turn around what is happening and take control of the situation. With the help of the Lts, Leadership will succeed as I know right now I got a great group of Grove members who are all willing to help turn back around what used to be one of the best families on the server, and is the best 'Grand Theft Auto' gang of all time. Back when Mel Peters took over Grove, I was trying to gain the leadership flag, but people had to much faith in her, MP some how gained control, now I want to take this position to do what no recent boss has done, create peace, load up stock-piles and get a well-funded family happening. With the members I have got, and the leadership of myself and my Lts, and with the opportunity to gain the leadership, Grove Street Families will be running successfully, once again.

Family Members

Rank 7: Carl_Johnson/80s_Baby
Rank 6: Erik_Ellington/Stewie_Griffin
Rank 6: Martin_Louis/Martin_Louis
Rank 5: Jake_Gibson/Jake_Gibson
Rank 4: Jimmy_Crimson/Jimmy_Crimson
Rank 3: Danny_Dog/Danny_Dog
Rank 3: Sean_Smith/Fadi_Khalaf
Rank 2: Chris_Fenne/Chris_Fenne
Rank 2: Denis_Sisa/N/A
Rank 2: Jonathan_Taylor/N/A
Rank 1: Dimitri_superbo/N/A
Rank 0: Vito_Moretti/Vito_Moretti
Rank 0: Gino_Moretti/Gino_Moretti
Rank 0: James_McGlock/thegame13

Desired Skins

Skin 269:

Skin 262:

Skin 207:

Skin 107:

Skin 106:

Skin 105:

Skin 271:
Last edited by 80s_Baby on September 14th, 2010, 4:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
Billy Jacobs
Game Name(s): Billy_Jacobs

Re: Grove Street Families

Post by Billy Jacobs »

Why does it matter?, This app is better than Tyrone's and if he has a problem with it he'll probably come here to put his point across, at least this guy put the effort in to make a nice looking app.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Who are you? I rarely even see you online, how are gonna' lead a family.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Havent you already tried taking over grove several times?
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Gonna be like the others but maybe worth a shot.
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Nothing new or different from the last 3 different grove take overs we've had in the last 4 months.

A good Groove requires a leader and members who are very active, patient, and have the ability to teach new people the in's and out's of the server, none of which this app shows.

It's the same Grove as the last 2, just a new r7 who will definitely effort quit after a month like he did pre-wipe when he was r6.

Also your LT's (except for Jake Gibson) are just poopsocking arabs that only log in to dropcar, go afk, and repeat. They won't assist you in the slightest, they've been in Grove a while but never actually tried to step up and lead, recruit or train.

I see this gang lasting a month or two tops before repeating the same exact cycle as the last 3 Groves.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Circa_Cassidy wrote:i want proof that Tyrone Phillips has left.
you act as if your opinion matters
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

Nice Story, great members "except Jimmy_Crimson" You got my support
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Yeah i got your PM, and would love to help you out.

Edit: Yeah, I did leave Circa, one of my LT's jacked a bunch of my mats so I lost trust in everyone.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

tyrone_phillips wrote:Yeah i got your PM, and would love to help you out.

Edit: Yeah, I did leave Circa, one of my LT's jacked a bunch of my mats so I lost trust in everyone.
Thankyou, will add you onto the app as soon as i can get hold of a computer. To everyone else who is giving us critisism, i don't see anyone else helping out with grove streets come back, i mean grove is the most famous gang in gta history and it continues to get robbed by noobs who got nothing better to do with their lives. From now on, if tyrone wants to be involved, we keep the 2 lts and the 2 leaders. 2 leaders will be better as two different time zones, more ideas and leadership, but we just need some faith in this, and trust, i will not be standing down unless i fail, which i am determined not to. To raja, sure i have tried before, i only tried before because there was a fail of grove previously and i didnt want to see trove fall. I wanted to assist in making it perfect once again, as i am doing now, but if i gain leadership, it will be for good.
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

gangs always have their ups and downs, it's what you do when you're down and out that will make a difference. most people give up. I just hope if you're accepted that you retained some of the jon do recruitment and training techniques he blessed us with before he left.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Montel_Chilliams wrote:gangs always have their ups and downs, it's what you do when you're down and out that will make a difference. most people give up. I just hope if you're accepted that you retained some of the jon do recruitment and training techniques he blessed us with before he left.
I will be keeping the jon do ways.. What he does has lead grove to great success many times, just hope i can do that too..
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

but wheres the jon do skin
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

you should request sweet and cj skins as well.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Greg_Tompson

Post by Greg_Tompson »

Give jake gibson r7 he deserves a shot
Raja Weathers - Asian - Some weird rank

[quote="kiausas"]i really want to play role[/quote]

[quote="Rabid"]I can't believe you just compared hacking on a video game to someone murdering their girlfriend and then necromancing her into an apology.[/quote]
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Greg_Tompson wrote:Give jake gibson r7 he deserves a shot
Do you know the reason why he is only rank 5? He only comes on a couple times a week..
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Bankwell wrote:you should request sweet and cj skins as well.
I already own the CJ skin, for roleplaying reasons

With the sweet skin, I aint really fussed if that comes into place, but just think about my application form, Sweet is gone, so pretty much puts him out of place, but if admins hand that skin to an Lt then I got no problems with it! :smug:
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

I support this attempt more than my support of the last attempt
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Lockie_Fantico wrote:I support this attempt more than my support of the last attempt
Thank-you :neck:
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Lockie_Fantico wrote:I support this attempt more than my support of the last attempt
Thank-you :neck:
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Matt Owen had Grove running pre-wipe and he've done a good job until James or dunno who came back and took over Grove back.

Matt's a decent guy in leading and what so over ~ no a fag.

Supporting this.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

:P thanks for the support jin
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Obviously I support this, Matt has always been a good leader in my opinion, and I wont like, he would be better than me, if I was leading it alone.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Jon_Rollins

Post by Jon_Rollins »

Yea, i will support this, just hopefully the members won't be so shitty.
[13:13:15] [command] [Kaji_Kazama]: /uncuff Jon_Rollins
[13:13:31] [kill] Jon_Rollins killed Kaji_Kazama Shotgun
[13:13:40] [part] Kaji_Kazama has left the server (25:1)
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Jon_Rollins wrote:Yea, i will support this, just hopefully the members won't be so shitty.
So far they been quite good, only time will tell