Underground Trading Market

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Underground Trading Market

Post by Darnell »

The Underground Trading Market.. So this is how it works!

You maybe didn't want to use money on weapons, theres no other way on getting the weapon other than trading an item or another weapon.
For example, You might have wanted a Sniper Rifles, so you would've had to trade in atleast 5spases and 2m4's, if the dealer agrees with it, the spases and the m4 would be automatically replaced from your locker and you would be given the sniper rifle in hand. You might not want to trade in a weapon for a weapon, you might want to trade in some valuable items such as 250pot for a shotgun. You might be thinking that's too much and its true, but remember, 60 pot is $1200 due to 1 seed. Around 240pot it would be $4800. Thats probably the ammount of a Shotgun. This suggestion is not something for an advantage to players as they are giving more in return for the weapon they want. They can also trade in materials for weapons, BUT! normally its 500b given to a arms dealer from a mathandler for a Shotgun. This place, you must give atleast 700b for a Shotgun or more.
So what ya think?

When you go the Sewers and find the entrance>>

You must go to the arrow near the dealer and a Box will pop up like this>>

It will give you the options that they have in stock! This is like Car Dealerships, they might not have the car you want. Here, its the weapon you want that might not be in stock. The more the trade, the more the stocking increases. It should be update atleast every 1 hour.
This is the interior that should be placed for this market.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Re: Underground Trading Market

Post by Tony_B »

Good idea, but i think nobody is going to change 5spas for a sniper rifle, maybe putting like 20 normal rifles to have a sniper?
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Antonio_Havarti

Post by Antonio_Havarti »

I could say i like it but i won`t. I think this is just one more step towards everyone playing alone getting guns alone poopsocking alone and there wouldn`t be a difference between SAMP and single player if you can get guns when you want and get almost everything you want alone.
Yo DeAndre what`s new?
Moe_City wrote:Learn RP
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

I know what your trying to say but, the jobs that also affect this such as Arms Dealer would still stay the same and be used a lot. Because firstly you need more guns / more mats to trade if you did read it. You would be matrunning more for a better trading gun.

What the deuce?
Jake_Parlor
Game Name(s): Jake Parlor.

Post by Jake_Parlor »

If you will make it require more mats and stuff to get the guns, then it won`t be used and it will be another of the feature that makes lag and doesn`t help. Would you use it knowing that you can get anything cheaper just by making an ad? I don`t think so.
Bokse_Kasom wrote:You say Rico_Shirazi you !!!
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

Thats why its called Trading. Sometimes you might give good props for another good props. Such as 3/5 spases for sniper rifle, ITS WORTHIT TRUST ME!! A sniper rifle is like 20kd I think?
This is a faster way of getting a weapon without having to get arrested via /ads or ic local deals.

What the deuce?
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

Darnell wrote: This is a faster way of getting a weapon without having to get arrested via /ads or ic local deals.
Here's an idea: don't make fucking obvious ads like "buying gear" or "looking for Bananas" and don't do gun deals in extremely obvious locations like right in front of Unity 24/7. Following those two rules means your chances of getting arrested while searching for a gun are about as low as they can possibly be. There is literally zero reason why anyone would ever need an "underground trading market" and it would pretty much exist only to consume server resources.
Jake_Parlor

Post by Jake_Parlor »

That`s exactly what i wanted to say, but Panzer was a lil more harsh.
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

I guess so lol :(

What the deuce?
Moe

Post by Moe »

Just add the int, if you're in need of guns/mats/drugs or you want to sell them, you can just go there..
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

((ya cops can't see this))
L
A
T
E
R
S
Jake_Parlor

Post by Jake_Parlor »

Moe wrote:Just add the int, if you're in need of guns/mats/drugs or you want to sell them, you can just go there..

Sounds like an opportunity to poopsock like hell and buy an infernus in 7 days to me.
Michael_Collins
Game Name(s): Michael_Collins

Post by Michael_Collins »

Think the idea is good, but would need to be thought of more in order so people dont exploit it. think the best idea would be the ability to trade in your gun in hand for quick cash, even turn this "underground trading market" into basically an illegal pawn shop, hold your weapon in return for cash then charge some kind of intrest on the money given.

Michael_Collins
LSPD
Jake_Parlor

Post by Jake_Parlor »

I`m already thinking of a horrible way to exploit that, and it gives a huge advantage. But i won`t say it. I won`t want it to happen.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Darnell wrote:Thats why its called Trading. Sometimes you might give good props for another good props. Such as 3/5 spases for sniper rifle, ITS WORTHIT TRUST ME!! A sniper rifle is like 20kd I think?
This is a faster way of getting a weapon without having to get arrested via /ads or ic local deals.
Sniper Rifles are 5kD last i rememeber, And tbh there not exactly worth it. You cant locker it you cant trunk it and your going to die at somepoint with it so.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Slopko
kinda dump

Post by Slopko »

you can locker it
L
A
T
E
R
S
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

if guns were retardedly rare maybe if they refresh every hour no.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Slopko wrote:you can locker it
No you cant, The last i remember when you tried to take it out of a locker it auto /kills you with some message about shooting yourself in the foot.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Jake_Parlor

Post by Jake_Parlor »

Same with dildos. Don`t ask me where i know that from.
Slopko
kinda dump

Post by Slopko »

Oh I thought it only does that when it was a police officer's sniper rifle, never owned one myself to suffer that. Kinda makes sniper rifles a waste.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Andre_Dupas
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

it happens with spray paint,knifes,dildos and snipers ya
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
Panzerfaust
Game Name(s): Gene_Hunt Marcus_Denroy

Post by Panzerfaust »

AFAIK the idea behind sniper rifles is that they should be expensive, hard to get, and even harder to keep on account of the fact they can be used to grief people from outside of the game's draw distance. I don't know why anyone would want one to begin with anyway, considering how it's near impossible to lagshoot with them. Spying at a distance is about the only thing I use mine for, and I get it free.
Slopko
kinda dump

Post by Slopko »

You don't have to lag shoot someone standing still. Also not impossible to lag shoot a moving target unless they're sprinting.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Rosco_Flatts
Game Name(s): Rozco_Flatts - Rosco_Flatts - Rozco_Aispuro

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Panzerfaust wrote:AFAIK the idea behind sniper rifles is that they should be expensive, hard to get, and even harder to keep on account of the fact they can be used to grief people from outside of the game's draw distance. I don't know why anyone would want one to begin with anyway, considering how it's near impossible to lagshoot with them. Spying at a distance is about the only thing I use mine for, and I get it free.
You can spend 10k for a camera that serves the same purpose.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Rosco_Flatts wrote:
Panzerfaust wrote:AFAIK the idea behind sniper rifles is that they should be expensive, hard to get, and even harder to keep on account of the fact they can be used to grief people from outside of the game's draw distance. I don't know why anyone would want one to begin with anyway, considering how it's near impossible to lagshoot with them. Spying at a distance is about the only thing I use mine for, and I get it free.
You can spend 10k for a camera that serves the same purpose.
Snipers are still funny as hell.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki