Car destroy suggestion

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Johnny_Bravo

Car destroy suggestion

Post by Johnny_Bravo »

Hello everyone. What do you think about removing that destroy thing on our cars? We're all "angry" when we destroy it and then insurance price goes up. I suggest to remove that cause there will be more sexy cars on the server ( like bullet, banshee, comet, turismo etc. ). I'd say to keep insurance thing but remove dests.
What do you think about this? Like it or dislike?
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Re: Car destroy suggestion

Post by Nelson_Green »

bring clamps back.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Nelson_Green wrote:bring clamps back.
Agreed, clamps system worked well and wheelmans had job all the time!
Tibor1450
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Jimmy_Buffet

Post by Tibor1450 »

With this system, after a time your car will be useless as the insurance's price will be very expensive, so you'll have to buy a new car. This is to prevent people buying a very good car and having it forever. More over, I prefer seeing cheaper cars all around to everyone having a turismo or an infernus.
jimmy buffet

hi

Jake_Parlor
Game Name(s): Jake Parlor.

Post by Jake_Parlor »

Bokse_Kasom wrote:You say Rico_Shirazi you !!!
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

well all what i have to say is...

fuck the dest and bring the clamps back also rachael added this cause there was some lvl 10 poopsockers already with an infernus then my suggestion is make a system idk what every month it takes like 10% to 20% of your vehicle value. for example:

April:
/signcheck 4157

you get all in your payday normaly

** You have an "infernus" and there was taken the 10% of it, 1mil has been taken from your bank account **
Juny:
/signcheck 9257

** You have an "infernus" and there was taken the 15% of it, 1,5mil has been taken from your bank account **
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Billy Jacobs
Game Name(s): Billy_Jacobs

Post by Billy Jacobs »

Jake_Parlor wrote:
This also gives cops more things to do, we can impound uninsured cars.
Jake_Parlor

Post by Jake_Parlor »

Andrew_David wrote:well all what i have to say is...

fuck the dest and bring the clamps back also rachael added this cause there was some lvl 10 poopsockers already with an infernus then my suggestion is make a system idk what every month it takes like 10% to 20% of your vehicle value. for example:

April:
/signcheck 4157

** You have an "infernus" and there was taken the 10% of it, 1mil has been taken from your bank account **
Juny:
/signcheck 9257

** You have an "infernus" and there was taken the 15% of it, 1,5mil has been taken from your bank account **

and after you reach 100% you start getting negative money. how fun
This my account and you steal from me 5 million $$$ you and Klashen_Kof This fucker This you mother fucker Hey RACHEAL i need to back((emak bnekha abo elna3em)) il3n ta3ares emo ele ma ekol eno ele....
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Andrew_David wrote:well all what i have to say is...

April:
/signcheck 4157

Juny:
/signcheck 9257

and what if you dont have that money.. lets say you bought 2 levels and got 2k left in total. next paycheck 1.5mill got taken from your bank account and you are $1.498,000 in debt
that would be even worse than having dests
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

i think it should be a change to "personal insurance" instead of "vehicle insurance"
meaning just like in real life insurance dos not play a big part on vehicle damage, it fallows the person

so what we should do is make it so "dest" of all your cars, accumulate on the person not the car so in fact the car dos not lose any of its value and your insurance still continues to cost more.

so just like in irl car value dos not really go down but insurance rates go up since the person driving is a terrible driver.

-and then with that we could possibly create a system to lower your "dest" on your "personal insurance" to
something ridiculously high like 50-100k to get rid of 1.

so in other words if your a good driver just like in irl you should have no problem if you area a terrible driver insurance will be hight just like in irl.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Jake_Parlor

Post by Jake_Parlor »

way to easy to be exploited, the thingy with the personal insurances.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Make cars over 1mil get dest , whatever is under 1mil clamps or smthing.
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

Robbie Jay wrote:Make cars over 1mil get dest , whatever is under 1mil clamps or smthing.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Jake_Parlor wrote:way to easy to be exploited, the thingy with the personal insurances.
i don't exactly see how it would be exploitable there is nothing you can really do about it if you are driving a car that you own and it blows up 1 dest is added to your personal insurance and 1 is subtracted from the amount of insurance you own.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

How about this:

SZR sends each player a plug-in USb port weed object cube. And every time a player plays with it, if his car is destryoed, the server sends him weed t hrough the cube. And then they have to keep smoking it and when they get sick and they're still getting destroyed.
Image~
Jake_Parlor

Post by Jake_Parlor »

jimmy_jakens wrote:
Jake_Parlor wrote:way to easy to be exploited, the thingy with the personal insurances.
i don't exactly see how it would be exploitable there is nothing you can really do about it if you are driving a car that you own and it blows up 1 dest is added to your personal insurance and 1 is subtracted from the amount of insurance you own.

make an alt, sell the car to it for 1 dollar, insure it as the player has 0 destroys on his account.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Jake_Parlor wrote:
jimmy_jakens wrote:

make an alt, sell the car to it for 1 dollar, insure it as the player has 0 destroys on his account.
well this is were you are wrong because like i said before not car insurance "personal insurance" meaning wen you buy insurance it goes for the person not the cars.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I have already talked about this, the insurance system is not meant to reflect real life insurance, it is there to give vehicles a 'roleplay value'

The reason i did this was to make buying a new car give the owner something that they can't get from buying a second-hand vehicle.

anyway

I am changing the fullrepair script so that it will remove a maximum of 20 destroys from a vehicle, and you can only fullrepair a vehicle once.
[IMG]
Johnny_Bravo

Post by Johnny_Bravo »

cool. just how much would that fullrepair cost? it depends which car you got?
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

Johnny_Bravo wrote:cool. just how much would that fullrepair cost? it depends which car you got?
yea it depend about the vehicle, i /fullrepair'ed a quad for 850k if i can remember.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

actually just ban everyone who plays this all day and have turismos and shit that'll solve pretty much everything
Image~
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

That would make the server pop like half of what it is right now . Just clean their banks and stuff.
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

half of nothing is still nothing
L
A
T
E
R
S
Robbie Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Well too bad you think the whole server is shit Slop ... Maybe if you got to know a few people before jumping to conclusions you would have had a different oppinion .
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

who said the server is shit?
L
A
T
E
R
S