The Crimini Syndicate

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

The Crimini Syndicate

Post by Tony_B »

THE CRIMINI SYNDICATE

((SOME NAMES ARE MADE UP AND SOME STREETS TOO, I KNOW WE BOTH DIE, NUT THE DRAGON BALLS REVIVED US.))
STORY
Where all began...
Well... Tony Bananas moved from Vice City to San Andreas, to the town Los Santos. Tony Bananas lived in a shitty Apartment there. First he joined the Moretti Crime Family by the lead of Matt Moretti. He worked for them a time and did a lot of dirty work, he worked for Donnie Mariano, that also were in The Moretti Crime Family. But one day he left The Moretti Crime Family, cause the leader was gone and almost all in the Mafia was gone or dead. Then he joined the WCS by the lead of Lex Waqqa. He worked a while in the WCS and got a lot of friends around Red and Bone County. One day, Tony's old friend Phil Mycock called from Liberty City, and wanted Tony to come and help him with something. Tony went to Mr. Waqqa to ask if he could go there. Mr. Waqqa said it would be okay to go there. Tony took a private owned Jet from the Desert Airport to Liberty City.

Arrive in Liberty City...
Tony arrived at Francis International Airport in Liberty City, where Phil picked him up. They talked about old memories and shit when they drove trough the whole city to Algonquin . Where Phil lived. Some days later they drive to a little Cafe in Bohan. Phil tells Tony that he needs help with some selling of Coke and guns from the back of the Cafe. Phil was the owner of this Cafe that was called Coffee Time. They started to sell drugs and weapons to many people and earn much money. One day some Russians from the Comrades Bar in Broker, payed a visit to the Cafe. They were angry cause they could not sell any guns and drugs anymore, they told that Tony and Phil stole all their money cause of that. Phil told them to leave but they took out guns and pointed towards Tony and Phil. They ran to the back door but Phil got shot and Tony went trough the door and took out his both Revolvers. And started to shoot back into the Cafe and the Russians shot towards the back door. Tony shot down some of the Russians but he had to flee. When Tony ran he dropped one of the Revolvers but he ran to a car and hotwired it, then he drove away. He did not stop drive until he ended up near the boat that goes to the Happiness Island in Algonquin, and he went on it.

The Revenge...
A week later Tony worked at the Superstar Cafe in Algonquin to earn some more money. The Cafe that Phil owned got burned down to the ground. One day Tony met some guy named Nikita Rusharik that offered him a way to revenge the murder on Phil. But Nikita wanted $300.000 to tell Tony the way to revenge. Tony accepts the deal and gives the money to Nikita, and he told Tony about some deal the Russians are going to do down in the Alderney Docks. A deal between the Russians and some Korea guys. But Tony would have to kill them alone or get some guys to help him. Tony quit his work and started to find some guys that want to help him out. He found some guys and a girl, Paulie Romano, Joshie Ikkariv, Greg Holding and Vicki Darnell. They all have been army trained and such. They got guns and got ready for the Deal Night. On the evening to the Deal Night they got down to the docks and got ready. They were placed out like 2 and 2 and Johnny waited behind some planks and shit. When the Russians car and the Korea guys car came there and stopped, Tony told in their radio to hold it. Then the Russians and the Koreans went out of their cars and got ready for the deal. Johnny told in the radio to attack, and they attacked from roof and such. Tony shot down some of them and then the Koreans ran into their cars and drove off. Tony, Vicki, Paulie, Greg and Joshie went forward to the 2 last Russians there. Tony said that Phil sends his regards from his grave, and shot them both in the heads. Then they heard the cops coming, and they hurried away from there as fast as they could but the cops got Tony and Paulie. The cops shot Paulie to death cause he tried to escape again. Tony managed to escape at the same time as Paulie tried to. Some days later Tony started The Crimini Syndicate and moved to Little Italy in Algonquin.

The start of The Crimini Syndicate...
He started the Mafia in the Drusilla's Restaurant there. It went well, and after a while he went back to Los Santos. Some days later he got killed, no one really knows how. The same day his Brother Paulie Muncini came to Los Santos from Vice City. He got the news about his brothers death and wanted revenge, but calmed down instead. Paulie got everything his brother owned. And he also got to be the Boss over The Crimini Syndicate in Liberty City. And he started it here in Los Santos too, in San Andreas. They shared the town with the Los Santos Motörheads, and one day Paulie got killed, no one knows how or why, So James Rockford takes over the Mafia in the memory of Tony and Paulie Muncini. Since that day James Rockford acted as a Boss in the wait for some guy to take over, the guy called himself The Nightfox and was hiding and was the Boss in secret. The Creenshaws moved into Los Santos and took over it from the Los Santos Motörheads. The Nightfox took over the Family, and he led the Family well. He started to find places to sell things at. The Creenshaws disappeared or died out, no one knows where they gone. So The Crimini Syndicate owned Los Santos now instead. No one knows the Boss real name, he call himself for the Nightfox and searches for Good and Loyal Italians now. He choose to invite almost all races instead, there is not many Italians in Los Santos. The Nightfox never tell anyone his name, and only the members and some guy's he trust knows that he leads it now, and how he looks like. James had a meeting with the Boss over the Black Dragon Syndicate and they decided to share the town of Los Santos. Some millionaires bought the Pig Pen Club from the Muncini Famiglia by giving $2.000.000, The Crimini Syndicate changed their HQ to a building instead. The Black Dragon Syndicate died out and disappeared, so The Crimini Syndicate took over Los Santos as theirs alone again. Some other Italian mafia started out and tried to take over here and there, The Nightfox did not like it.

((SOME NAMES ARE MADE UP))

Why?: Well, I want to join none of the current factions, I've been here for a while now and I haven't got the chance to lead one. I know how to RP as Phil does, To be Honest, we will not be one of the worse gangs in the server, nor the best, cause there is not a good faction, but we wont break any rules or anything.

Ranks and Members
7-Capo Crimini- Tony_Bananananananas
6-Capo Bastone- Phil Mycock
5-Consigliere-Tony Macaroni
4-Caporegime-
3-Soldier-
2-Piocitto-Ilona Snigs
1- Giovane D'Honore- paul bane

Skins
Image-BOSS

HQ((Building infront of the Car Shop.))
Attachments
hq.png
hq.png (505.02 KiB) Viewed 4887 times
Last edited by Tony_B on October 25th, 2010, 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Re: The Crimini Syndicate

Post by kotmatroskin »

story: I read the first paragraph and it's retarded as fuck. if you have the writing abilities of a reduced-dopamine-levels-suffering american public schooler, don't make a billion fucking lines of the same stupid shit. it sucks ass and i'm not finishing it. you are the prepubescent ejaculator: don't draw it out asshole just work hard on a few lines because otherwise you're going to die old and alone because no one likes your shitty fucking stories

score: 0/30

players: you and your fuck body phil mycock were litereally just in another gang thread, one that went to 4 pages of pure shit. shit that was usually directed at how the bad the thread is. so since your response to getting negatives is to abandon it and start something else? how are you going to do if you have your family and you run into your first obstacle? and the same two assholes, you and phil, are the highest ranks.

score: 0/30
0/20 player quality
0/10 improvement since last thread

theme: basically a carbon copy of the already existing mafia, except somehow manages to be even worse

score: 0/20

my mood: im stoned so youd get points here but since i dont like you in the first place i will not

score: 0/20

0/100
Image~
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

I left SAS cause you guys took it as a joke, the rednecks just left, and no I'm not just going to quit for an obstacle, and honestly if you don't like me why do you even take your time to read my posts?
Tony_Bonanno
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

yes you are you just explained two obstacles that were in your path and you quit because of them.

also my job is to rate all gang apps on a gradiated scale, i'm just giving you your score. dont be sad you have a score of 0 most current gangs had that too
Image~
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

First of all I didn't take the decision of the end of rednecks, second thanks for scoring this, I think.
Tony_Bonanno
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

And why not one more mafia, we all have different rp'S
Tony_Bonanno
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

Tony_B wrote:First of all I didn't take the decision of the end of rednecks, second thanks for scoring this, I think.
so you were so firmly locked in your follower role that you didnt dare question the action when you clearly wanted to continue? that is probably even worse. your new score for that section is -10/30

that brings your new total to

-10/100

Turd_B wrote:And why not one more mafia, we all have different rp'S
yeah you don't rp at all that is l0l
Image~
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

kotmatroskin wrote:
Tony_B wrote:First of all I didn't take the decision of the end of rednecks, second thanks for scoring this, I think.
so you were so firmly locked in your follower role that you didnt dare question the action when you clearly wanted to continue? that is probably even worse. your new score for that section is -10/30

that brings your new total to

-10/100

Turd_B wrote:And why not one more mafia, we all have different rp'S
yeah you don't rp at all that is l0l

Well I think you've never seem me before, so you can't say that I don't rp
Tony_Bonanno
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

ive warred families you were in twice

retard
Image~
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

Who are you?
Tony_Bonanno
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

the best poster
Image~
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

Srly who are u in game?
Tony_Bonanno
Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Post by Tylotriggs »

he told you who he is
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

this will never happen hth
L
A
T
E
R
S
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

Why not, you guys gave Moe city and elchulos a slot!! I dot see why not, if there's like 6 slots empty
Tony_Bonanno
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

A) you copied and pasted the story for the Venezuelan Syndicate when Sandra Sady applied for the gang slot

B) the server needs to focus on a lower amount of larger gangs instead of a high amount of small gangs so it doesn't turn into a fuck fest where families die out left and right
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

A) there is no proof I copied it

B) not everyone wants to join the current factions, so that's why they stay civs/ or they are just some arabs.

You guys lose nothing on giving us the 1 week trial.
Tony_Bonanno
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

you had said "it was sandra sady's fault for posting the story that you copy+pasted."

you're already asking for a 1 week trial with two members? not a good idea.
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

Why would I said that I copied and paste to fuck myself, well we got 4 members now, I just don't want to get Arabs that the only thing they can say is "I wanz 2 g 2 pont k?" and sone of the good people already have plans or are already in a faction
Tony_Bonanno
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Group of 14 year olds, just a Pinoy without a Macabio to herd them
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

kotmatroskin wrote:story:

players: you and your fuck body phil mycock
My fuck body is effin

And if you guys let the elchulos get a slot, why cant I?
Tony_Bonanno
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

elchulos own youre just wet babby
Image~
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

kotmatroskin wrote:elchulos own youre just wet babby
Everyone hated elchulos, cause of their exploits and the rp they had "elchulo takes a shotgun out", "A dude, b Dude and C dude takes a shotgun out" "elchulo gets killed and says Noob" thats the only thing they rp, in the other hand we atleast rp a lot more.
Tony_Bonanno
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

No one cares about rp on szr. Some people like to pretend like they do, but they're just lying to themselves.
L
A
T
E
R
S
Tony_B

Post by Tony_B »

True, I don't see why every gang that applies gets the 1 week.
Tony_Bonanno