App for Badlads Army

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Biffalo_Bull

App for Badlads Army

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

The Badlads Army:
Gang Description:
When Buffalo Bill and Kardo Nunja signed up for the Australian Army Infantry they had no idea what they were getting into... After three short months they had finished basic training and were deployed to a remote war torn village in northern Africa on a peace keeping mission. Within eight days the village came under attack from a gang of Rebels who were trying to take over the sector one town at a time. Out numbered four to one and with backup not due for another 48 hours the brave men of the 12th infantry bunkered down and fought to keep hold of the town. When the smoke cleared only three men remained. Bill and Kardo and another squad mate Frank Wattle stood in the town centre, rifles in hand.
The three men were then sent to a secret location deep in the Australian Outback for Special Operations Group training.
With a deadly new set of combat tactics and armed to the teeth the three men were given a top secret assignment.
They were tasked with taking control of hidden Army complex in the San Andreas desert.
After the first stage of the operation was nearing completion Frank betrayed Bill and Kardo.
He reported in to HQ that both men had gone rouge and had there ranks removed and placed on the most wanted list for the Australian S.O.G.
With no homes or anything to go back to Bill and Kardo decided to stay in Los Santos and start recruiting average street punks, turning them into a ruthless army....the BADLADS ARMY.

Why?: ((OOC)) The BLA (formally known as the Brothers in Arms) already has over 10 members working in a close brother-like relationship. If play as friends and we play as a unit. As for myself I already make a great leader already. I try to make sure all my members are happy and protected to the best of my abilities. I trust my lieutenants fully and completely even going as far as to buy cars for two of them. the younger members of my crew were set up with houses and guns and were given vital advice to enrich the SZR experience to its fullest. I love my crew and the only thing left to do is make it official and get a family spot. Even if this app is denied ill continue to run a hard, loyal crew.
As for server presence, my three most trustworthy men are experienced with family ties.
As for myself I have had many dealings with high profile players and would like to think i have earned some respect in doing so.

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader: Rank 7: Buffalo_Bill / Buffalo_Bill
Rank 6: Kardo_Nunja / Kardo
Rank 4: Mike_Ostin / ?
Rank 4: Ron_Hill / Marlboro
Rank 3: Xavier_King / Xavier_King
Rank 2: Joey_Violence / Joey_Violence
Rank 2: Omar_John / ?
Rank 1: Fossy / ?
Rank 1: Aaron_Serrano / ?
(many more but i need to confirm the spelling of names)

Desired Skins
ID 101 - http://www.gtam.info/sampid/skiny_samp.php
ID 121 - http://www.gtam.info/sampid/skiny_samp.php
ID 179 - http://www.gtam.info/sampid/skiny_samp.php
ID 180 - http://www.gtam.info/sampid/skiny_samp.php
ID 23 - http://www.gtam.info/sampid/skiny_samp.php
Last edited by Biffalo_Bull on October 25th, 2010, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Re: App for Badlads Army

Post by Tony_B »

There are 7 ranks, you need atleast a 1 LT((rank 6)) and some of the members are shit, but there is not that Many you can choose from., Support
Last edited by Tony_B on October 25th, 2010, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

tony bananas do not comment on members when yours are shitty too. especally so when you cant even get an original gang idea. just copying the current mafias
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

Shit player telling me shit...
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

story: first off it's instantly unrecognizable. aristotle's 5 original structures of literature, "plot, character, diction, reasoning, spectacular, and lyric poetry," are all parts of a story but you're the first in gang apps history to be so terrible as to fuck up all 5. congratulations, i guess.

First off, what the fuck is the australian army doing invading remote north african nations? sorry, but every since oh i don't know like 1400 the preferred location of the western world for invading the third world is in the middle east not africa.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ns_map.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

here is some information you illiterate ass.

PS you cant introduce the antagonist of the entire story in the first line of the first part "oh and he was there." thats retarded as shit

score: 5/30
*5 bonus points for settling new lows

players: I don't even know any of you which is good but it might be bad because you're ballas. then again i love the ballas i was one multiple times and they are my favorite. go karl bud !!!!

score: 30/30

theme: as long as the theme is the same as the ballas im happy

score: 20/20

my mood: my brain is significantly altered in increased levels of dopamine

score: 20/20

85/100
Image~
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

lol
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Im Australian. i HAVE trained with a Special tatics group in Melbourne. we were NOT invading but peacekeeping, it fucking happens look it up. I could have gone into alot more detail and wrote an entire essay, however i didnt wish to bore anyone with plot lines and drag on. other then that thanks for the input
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

This is why Australians look bad isn't it?
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Terrance wrote:This is why Australians look bad isn't it?

And just how to Australians look bad?
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

You
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
and don't thing you able on arabs,the small kid can fuck you ya , also we can eats you like nothing
so learn to talk with us
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

Terrance wrote:You

Is that your best stab? pathetic dude
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Good luck with your awesome gang app dude A+
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
so learn to talk with us
Andre_Dupas
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Terrance wrote:This is why Australians look bad isn't it?

it's because of you
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

if you really were trained in special tactics you would know australia doesn't have the 12th infantry but the 12th brigade. which became deactive in 1945

either way no peacekeeping forces has designations of brigades or whatever. also since you're pretending to know anything about the military an infantry is about 39 people and there is no chance that an afican warlord would have enough men or balls to attack several dozen armed western-backed people because it would result in an international catastrophe and result in a total loss of power. ie look up insurgencies in somalia

also this entire gangs app forum is for single topics in which the OP contains a lot of effort. no one necessarily wants to read any of that shit of course but the entire point of the app is to be full of shit that shows you can maintain leadership for a long time and also are able to do it effectively. what it all comes down to: you suck and are annoying and talking shit will lower your score

65/100
Image~
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

The majority of the economic crisis of SZR comes from your bank account - andre dupas
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
so learn to talk with us
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

i have 800k

u b dum
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Yeah but after the wipe you slept as much as Angelo Giovanni didn't you???
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
so learn to talk with us
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

considering the fact that i've hardly slept ever i'd say it's the normal routine sry br0 i just can't sleep rly sry
Andrew_David wrote:
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

kotmatroskin wrote:if you really were trained in special tactics you would know australia doesn't have the 12th infantry but the 12th brigade. which became deactive in 1945

either way no peacekeeping forces has designations of brigades or whatever. also since you're pretending to know anything about the military an infantry is about 39 people and there is no chance that an afican warlord would have enough men or balls to attack several dozen armed western-backed people because it would result in an international catastrophe and result in a total loss of power. ie look up insurgencies in somalia

also this entire gangs app forum is for single topics in which the OP contains a lot of effort. no one necessarily wants to read any of that shit of course but the entire point of the app is to be full of shit that shows you can maintain leadership for a long time and also are able to do it effectively. what it all comes down to: you suck and are annoying and talking shit will lower your score

65/100

Special tatics group is not Army. Its part of the police force. And I tried to writes a story that was mine. i didnt research the Army of african rebels. i wrote a short story in the vision that i wanted. If you really insist that we stay true to reality then we cant play anymore. San Andreas is made up, Los Santos is made up. The point im trying to make is that i wrote a story of FICTION for a game based around FICTION.
Still that said im greatfull for your input
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

Andre_Dupas wrote:considering the fact that i've hardly slept ever i'd say it's the normal routine sry br0 i just can't sleep rly sry
Lay off the internet dude it's wrecking child's minds these days
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
so learn to talk with us
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

Im Australian. i HAVE trained with a Special tatics group in Melbourne
peacekeepers arent a special force they're basically college-avoiding stoners and hippies

also los santos is real life. this is real life. deal with the consequences
Image~
Andre_Dupas

Post by Andre_Dupas »

Terrance wrote: Lay off the internet dude it's wrecking child's minds these days

good

children suck

tryin to be funny and shi'

pointed @
Andrew_David wrote:
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Terrance wrote:
Andre_Dupas wrote:considering the fact that i've hardly slept ever i'd say it's the normal routine sry br0 i just can't sleep rly sry
Lay off the internet dude it's wrecking child's minds these days
oh the irony
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

kody bankwell go smoke some blunts and hang with your wigger friends
Jasper Macabio
Motlen Buddy wrote:
so learn to talk with us
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

oh the irony x2