Dublin Soldiers

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Valentino

Dublin Soldiers

Post by Valentino »

Gang Name:
Dublin Soldiers

Gang Description:
The Dublin Soldiers were formed in the late 1980's by Alex Davis and life-long friend Sean O'Reilly. The Dublin Soldiers started out as a two-man gang from Limerick, Ireland. The pair quickly grew a reputation throughout the city for being notorious car thieves and muggers that often left their victims beaten to a pulp. Life was good for the pair and they decided to extend their business and income further by getting into the narcotics trade. The pair began making big drug deals with large criminal organisations all over Ireland, but these deals didn't go unnoticed by the police. One day Sean O'Reilly was collecting a large shipment of narcotics from Bristol, England, preparing for a cocaine deal with a major criminal organisation. Little did he know, the cops had seen him loading the drugs into the back of his car. The cops pulled-over and arrested Sean on his way to the deal. Sean was sentenced to three years without bail for conspiracy to distribute class A narcotics.

Hearing word of his accomplices' arrest, Alex Davis left Limerick and went into hiding. After two years Alex travelled to Dublin where he met Will Carter, a ruthless kidnapper that was known for covering the mouth and nose of his victims with electrical tape, and watching them suffocate if he did not get what he demanded. After Sean was released from prison he met up with Alex Davis and Will Carter and the trio began to form a new Irish criminal gang known today as the Dublin Soldiers. The trio began recruiting only the most ruthless criminal types in Ireland and after six years the Dublin Soldiers had grown into one of the biggest gangs in Ireland and began their takeover of the criminal underworld in Dublin.

After two years the Dublin Soldiers had taken over the narcotics trade, the arms trade and protection rackets. The Dublin Soldiers once again gained a vicious reputation, although they now encountered a problem. A rival gang in Dublin known as the “Dead Rabbits” had been fierce competition for some time and had now sparked a gang war. The streets of Dublin erupted with violence as the two gangs fought over the domination of the city. After six months there had been a major decrease in numbers from both sides with most of the members arrested or dead. With the police cracking down fast, Dublin became too risky to stay in so the key members of the Dublin Soldiers fled from Ireland in hope of one day returning.

The remaining members of the Dublin Soldiers moved to the crime-filled city of Los Santos where they purchased a run-down bar in Ganton. After many years of work the bar had been restored. The Dublin Soldiers now operate out of the bar and are still criminally active, especially in the fields of car theft, robbery and the murder of anyone who gets in their way.

Why?: Alex and myself both have had lots of leading experience in a variety of gangs. We’re both long-time SZR players (Alex since early 2008, myself since late 2007). We’ve created and lead our own gang “The Crown Syndicate” and have also lead “The Mafia” multiple times. We’ve been leaders or highly ranked in memorable gangs such as Adj’s Mafia and Jon Do’s Grove Street (v2). This new gang will be focused on the roleplay aspects of SZR as much as it will on the combat. We’ve already got a good group of active members and there will hopefully be more to come.

Members
In game name/forum name
Alex_Capirossi / Alex_Zaytsev (Namechange to Alex_Davis)
Valentino_Ciro / Valentino (Namechange to Sean_OReilly)
Will_Carter / John_Reed
Michael_Schwartz / Michael_Schwartz
Sergio_Valentino / Yao_Ming

Desired Skins

LEADER SKIN:
Image Skin 234

MALE SKINS:
Image Skin 291
Image Skin 206
Image Skin 101

FEMALE SKINS:
Image Skin 193
Image Skin 93

Ranks:
Rank 0: filth
Rank 1: Suckerpuncher
Rank 2: Bitchslapper
Rank 3: Foiter
Rank 4: Wannabe Baxer
Rank 5/6: Baxer
Rank 7: Top Dag
Last edited by Valentino on November 1st, 2010, 4:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Re: Dublin Soldiers

Post by kotmatroskin »

story: first off i was like ok this is some generic shit then it was about the irish and i hate the irish. but it was on the whole well written i guess i didn't read it all it is not more interesting than a breathing irishman

score: 8.5/30

players: im pretty sure i dont like any of you but yao ming was my homie in the old days hey buddy if you read this hit me up lets go golfing

score: 5/30

theme: again i hate the irish

score: 0/20

my mood: i love blunts

score: 20/20

33.5/100
Image~
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

are you one of those gangs who grief everyone of the server?
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Nope, the current war we're in wasn't even started by us actually.
Vin

Post by Vin »

baxing is cool, this gang's RP will be a great new thing to szr, support.
[quote="the fake "antonio lopezio""]Ok guy's my cat is gone from my house like 1 day now.
So i might be-inactive till i will get some information where can i find him.
I hope i will find him and bring him back..
Seya Guy's.i hope that i willl be back very fast. maybe even today[/quote]
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Post by Tony_B »

This guys are cool, support
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Valentino wrote: Sean was sentenced to three years without bail for conspiracy to distribute class A narcotics.
Fun Fact: Did you that this in reality is life in prison, you can shoot someone and get out of it so much easier then if you are caught with drugs.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Shakcc

Post by Shakcc »

Good gang
shitty members fu.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I thought Michael Schwartz has ragequit for good.
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

jimmy_jakens wrote:
Valentino wrote: Sean was sentenced to three years without bail for conspiracy to distribute class A narcotics.
Fun Fact: Did you that this in reality is life in prison, you can shoot someone and get out of it so much easier then if you are caught with drugs.
It's a fictional story for a game, I was already aware of this.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Valentino wrote:
jimmy_jakens wrote:
It's a fictional story for a game, I was already aware of this.
its all good ;) just wanted to state it.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Andre_Dupas
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Rydall_Jones

Post by Andre_Dupas »

suporpt
Luigi_Vercetti wrote: Learn to internet you fucking pathetic cunt.
Learn to make a fucking decent thread/post
Andrew_David wrote:
Andrew_David wrote: Know something? will download pic and make a Venezuelan style against the govnament and some funny things ^^
i done it, and wont post it here! sorry. also i <3 ya'll
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Updated with screenshots.
Moe

Post by Moe »

soporotpourturt!
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Post by Andrew_David »

support
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

michael schwarz is literally retarded. Other than that it's a decent gang who will bring a lot of drama and rage for the arab community.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

support

where is my candy??
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

A group picture after we successfully clear the Mansion of greaseballs - with the last one being tied in the back of our car.

Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

There was only me online at the time lol? So dont act like you cleared anything, And that post above where you said something about you not starting the war with us? You stole your /fbalance, You think we're gonna just let you do that?

But i ain't gonna take our war OOC like you do. I support your thread, good luck.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

(( this forum is IC so you're the only one taking the war OOC actually ))

chris fenne got owned l0l
Image~
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

*Will_Carter puts tape over Chris_Fenne's bitch ass mouth*

*Shat 'ap, bitch, oi didn't teil yo to speik

*Will_Carter hits Chris_Fenne's ugly face with a cane*
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

(( The clearing I was talking about was making you all ragelog, which you just proved yourself. Oh and by the way, we took your 300k AFTER you randomly shot at my car. ))

Gitta fuk outta here boyo
Bensco
Game Name(s): Benni_Capelli

Post by Bensco »

I hope to see you guys get accepted, members are decent. Good luck!
Benni Capelli
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Chris_Fenne wrote:There was only me online at the time lol? So dont act like you cleared anything, And that post above where you said something about you not starting the war with us? You stole your /fbalance, You think we're gonna just let you do that?

But i ain't gonna take our war OOC like you do. I support your thread, good luck.
dont even dare try to say you didnt go ooc, i got more than enough screenshots of you insulting me ooc gia ooc and just about everyone ooc in /f chat
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Gia
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by Gia »

support