36th Street Relatives

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Re: 36th Street Relatives

Post by Robbie Jay »

I think Dom got laid yesterday or smthing ...
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Robbie Jay wrote:I think Dom got laid yesterday or smthing ...
WISE_SHITOWL
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by WISE_SHITOWL »

Sweet
very good grammer.[/quote]
Amir_G

Post by Amir_G »

thank you
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

Real cool Gang
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i haven't seen enough to be convinced this gang is worth adding, even on trial

there is also a lot of disapproval from other admins about this gang getting a slot - i mean we already have bmf to fill the pincushion role

currently neither accepted nor denied
redden1212

Post by redden1212 »

Juke wrote:i haven't seen enough to be convinced this gang is worth adding, even on trial

there is also a lot of disapproval from other admins about this gang getting a slot - i mean we already have bmf to fill the pincushion role

currently neither accepted nor denied
Yeah but im sure this family will stay good, unless leaders go inactive then thats when the noob recruits start
Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

nah, i'll just take denied, thanks.
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Joe_Johnson
Game Name(s): Joe_Johnson

Post by Joe_Johnson »

we got alot of members, we are active, whats the problem? we waited for some time and u still denying us wow
Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

he's mad i bought news and ruined it, he's not ever going to accept us.
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Joe_Johnson wrote:we got alot of members, we are active, whats the problem? we waited for some time and u still denying us wow
The problem is that the Triads were deleted for a reason, and you guys just got all of the triads back together and changed the name. Just being active does not constitute a gang being accepted, or else any Arabic group could get a family started.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

tyrone_phillips wrote:
Joe_Johnson wrote:we got alot of members, we are active, whats the problem? we waited for some time and u still denying us wow
The problem is that the Triads were deleted for a reason, and you guys just got all of the triads back together and changed the name. Just being active does not constitute a gang being accepted, or else any Arabic group could get a family started.
pretty sure it's been posted like 13094 times in this thread but...akai /quitfaction
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Joel_Alien wrote:
tyrone_phillips wrote:
pretty sure it's been posted like 13094 times in this thread but...akai /quitfaction
Dom wrote:trying to grief you off? we came together to attempt to put a stop to the constant shittiness of your gang. you even sent me an IRC query about how you were bored because you had warred every single gang and then you had nothing to do, so you were going to war everyone again. Also the 'alt in triads for shooting people' was the easiest way to get into triads at the time

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Amir_G

Post by Amir_G »

tyrone_phillips wrote:The problem is that the Triads were deleted for a reason, and you guys just got all of the triads back together and changed the name. Just being active does not constitute a gang being accepted, or else any Arabic group could get a family started.
tyrone phillips you dont know anything gtfo

e: half of the people who have posted here dont know anything about triads, you're just making shit up to make this gang look bad. and how the fuck have i got all of the triads back together? there are literally around 5 members from triads in this gang, 3 of which hardly play/only log on weekends. people like Vag Athas, Joey Crack, Saul Williams, Jake Gibson, OG Negro and many more were never in triads so stop comparing this gang to triads, its a different gang and theme with a different style of playing.

and juke; what exactly do you need to see for you to be convinced? if we weren't serious about this whole thing we wouldn't have stayed together for 2+ weeks trying to get accepted. i mean seriously, if we wanted a faction just for the the sole purpose to war/grief dudes, we wouldn't really need a slot - it would be so much easier warring gangs as a group of civs.
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

I support these guys. I can see them becoming a top gang.

We need some competition... :smug:
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Amir_G wrote:and juke; what exactly do you need to see for you to be convinced?
roleplay, being nice to newbies, holding events, generally being a producer of server content rather than a consumer.

i'm not saying you haven't done these things, i'm literally saying i haven't seen it. the time i've spent online has mostly been occupied by urgent matters regarding the move and i haven't been watching prospective gangs.
Amir_G

Post by Amir_G »

we've been roleplaying quite a lot, sorry if you haven't seen it. and yeah, we're serious about this thing - we haven't given up yet. check us out in-game for a while so you can make a proper decision i guess.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

for a minute i thought sean changed - looks like he did not
hes still being a douche to almost everyone, not only to me
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Triads weren't deleted. Akai /quitfaction because none of us wanted to be responsible for the stuff our members were able to do on daily basis. This gang has different leadership and most of the triad former members barely play anyway.
@effin
fuck off you brownosing piece of belgian turd
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

lol
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

y'all retards still talkin about this shit?
Image~
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Sean Dice isn't acting like he was as a triad, I've seen this gang around and they act more like the old 36th when I was in it then the triads, which is a good thing. Anyway they're a lot better than BMF and Venezuluans so I don't know why they're getting such a hard time getting accepted if they're obviously not trolling and acting like tards like they used to????? Seriously this shit baffles me.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

I remember someone telling me triads split up because someone emptied Triads flocker, Cant remember who told me though.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Adis_Kurtagic

Post by Adis_Kurtagic »

Chris_Fenne wrote:I remember someone telling me triads split up because someone emptied Triads flocker, Cant remember who told me though.
:lol:
Akai_Kuramoto
Elchuloo

Post by Elchuloo »

AMIR!! COOL NIGGA YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE IN BALLAS HAHA VS BEARGANG OMG JOSUE, ALEX ELCHULO AND AMIR VS BEARGANG but we all time killed them because we're ELCHULOS BROTHER elchulo is sexy! you know that... nigga!! support this app good luck amir if this is anable xD :arghy:
ImageImage
Nino_Cuboy Black Mafia Family