36th Street Relatives

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Amir_G
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

36th Street Relatives

Post by Amir_G »

Gang History

It was a cold october morning. Sean yawned, crept out of the family-bed and woke his brother up. Amir quickly browsed through the malfunctioning refrigerator but his dreams of glory died before they even had begun. Sean was sitting next to a window overlooking their front yard and the dirty streets outside, though you could barely see anything due to the snow that had begun pouring down three days earlier, non-stop. The man of the house, whom was also believed to be the kids father, Philip Dice, the son of a previously great druglord in the Dominican Republic. Philips father had been assassinated during the great revolts in the 1970’s, leading to the fall of his cartel and leaving Philip an orphan on the streets of extreme poverty. He was then forced to flee, and managed to escape to Los Santos disguised as a french exchange student. Mere months after Philips arrival he had been lost to the quickly spreading plague that was ’crack-cocaine’. At the same time, he ran into Sean and Amir’s mother, Annika Lidelöf, a Swedish heart-surgeon who had moved to the US to study the effects the crack-cocaine possibly could have on the heart. However she was not able to resist its tempting appearance, and decided to try it just once.

Money was an insufficient resource in the Dice-family. In fact, the little income there was to maltreat originated in trading illegal narcotics and trafficking human flesh. However the boys had grown up under these circumstances so waking up next to a neighbour or unknown being leaving cum-stains on his pyjamas was nothing out of the ordinary. Sean didn’t mind cum-stains as long as they were his own, and as he had yet to reach the appropriate age required to produce anything of the sort, he could rest assured they were indeed not his own. Today was one of those days. Out of anger Sean attempted to punch a hole straight through the window, to his surprise, mere nano-seconds before planned impact, he realized there was no glass and was left hanging out the window in the biting cold with a dislocated shoulder.

None of them had eaten in over three days, which is one of the side-effects of using amphetamine, although they did not feel like looking for cans in the blistering cold on empty stomachs so Amir sent Sean to snatch some cash out their mothers secret stash. Sean soon returned, pale and shivering he stuttered “She’s.. She’s dead”. Amir was not bothered, he had never been all to fond of her anyways. “That’s not all” Sean continued to falter. “The stash, it’s gone! And so is dad!” Amir’s seemingly, until now, calm facial expression turned into a grumpy mess of furious grimaces and outrageous, uncontrollable spasms. “Filthy thief! I should’ve known he wasn’t trustworthy.. his utterly stupid actions has once again left us empty-handed''.

Phillip never expressed fatherly love to Amir, he always adored Sean the greatest, which is why Amir had negative feelings towards him. Sean, who had become enraged after hearing Amir's reaction regarding their father's demise, decided to go his own way and leave his brother to fend for himself. Amir observed the room, he grinned and muttered ''Foolish bastard, works every time''. He then grabbed a sledge hammer and struck the floorboards beneath him with a colossal force to reveal a suitcase containing their mothers stash.

Sean was also on his own and ended up roaming the streets, begging for food and barely making a living. Amir, on the other hand, was financially better off than Sean since he had his mother’s stash. He rented a cheap apartment in Ganton, a residence where he became rather fond of the on-going turf warfare between two local street gangs known as The Grove Street Families and The Magnolia Crew. During his stay in Ganton, Amir befriended Tra Williams whom was a highly respected associate of Grove. Their friendship became stronger and Tra offered Amir a place in Grove Street, this was an offer he could not decline.

Two years later and Amir had toiled his way up the ranks. However, due to a disagreement with their gang, Amir and Tra decided to leave Grove Street for good and form their own posse… a street gang that became known as the 36th Street Relatives. After numerous conflicts, endless shootouts and gruesome turf wars, the 36th street relatives had made a name for themselves; they were respected throughout the streets of Los Santos. Amir, along with Tra, had to leave the city for unknown reasons, this had a massive impact on the gang and eventually lead to its downfall. Tra was nowhere to be seen, he had left Los Santos for good. Nevertheless, Amir returned and was infuriated when he heard of the Relatives' collapse. Sean, now regretting running away, had heard of Amir's return and decided to search for him.

Mere weeks had passed by and the brothers were once again reunited. Amir had one objective in his mind, and it was to rebuild the Relatives in an attempt to once again overthrow the city of Los Santos.

Why?

Well, I co-founded 36th Street with Tra and we did a pretty decent job of leading it until we both became inactive and the gang basically fell apart. Most of us have been playing SZR for a long time and are experienced players. I think we will do good at rebuilding this gang and hopefully become successful. It's all up to the admins/Dom if we get a shot at this or not and I promise that I, and the members will do our very best if accepted.

Skins

Leaderskin

Male

Female

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Members

Amirzo Dice (If accepted, I would really appreciate it if my name could be changed to Amir_Dice)
Sean Dice
Akai Kuramoto
Don Matsuo
Joe Johnson
Satoru Nakajima
Ichiro Hataka
Eddie Jacobs
Vag Athas
Marvis Kempai
OG Negro
Joey Crack
Jake Gibson
Saul Williams

Rank Names

Rank 0 - Str8 Busta
Rank 1 - Wanksta
Rank 2 - Youngsta
Rank 3 - Homie
Rank 4 - Relative
Rank 5 - Gangsta
Rank 6 - Original Gangsta
Rank 7 - Pimp

if accepted - families slot 10 plz.
Last edited by Amir_G on November 17th, 2010, 3:57 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Dameon_Roke

Re: 69th Street Inbreds

Post by Dameon_Roke »

Support!!!
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

so bascally triads reborn as inbreds? whats new?
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

What are you talking about, are we supposed to find a whole new playerbase? it's a new theme and a new way of playing.
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Khamal Tafari wrote: it's a new theme and a new way of playing.
i'm guessing it will be the same - poopsock for points, grief everybody, contribute nothing good.

this seems more like it's just making fun of 36th street.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Bensco
Game Name(s): Benni_Capelli

Post by Bensco »

Was with these guys earlier today, they seem pretty cool. Members seem cool, also.
Benni Capelli
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

Why would it be making fun of 36th, Amir and I were the leaders of 36th after tra left. we just gave it a little twist. future posters beware - if you know nothing; stfu. if you've got something of value to share, please go ahead.
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Jack_Filko

Post by Jack_Filko »

These guys seem to contribute zero roleplay to the server.

I was at unity, that started to DM with shotguns.

We ran away, Died. Returned to unity, going to just RP again. ( Since we lost 30 minutes Memory )

They shot at us again... Seems like a DMing KoS'ing gang. I dont think Seans a good leader. Considering hes the worst for it.

Sorry

Unsupport.
Jack Filko

Peace Out Mother Fucka'
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Your all retards who DM the PD non-stop. Give up.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Support
Fuck all you haters
This will be the best gang ever, good members and sean is a good leader, dont say he is not because he is.
Amir and Sean know how to lead a family, and they proved that back in Triads and 36th street, also stop thinking this is 36th street or Triads v2, they have a different style of roleplaying.
Believe it or not, but 36th street and Triads roleplayed alot
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

interesting opinions, no wait the other thing.. tedious

jack filko, a cadet since two days who apparently gained authority to shoot unarmed targets with m4's/mp5s without any officers online.
we did kill you once, because you were trying to arrest us, we did not wish to be arrested. if you keep coming back re-attempting to arrest us, what choice do you leave us?

other guy who replied, who are you, fuck off
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

I was an LT for 36th for a couple months as well, about a month after Tra left, thats why I think basically taking the name of it, and tweaking it to something completely stupid is pointless.
You were a cool dude for a while Sean, don't get me wrong, I used to have respect for you. You used to put a lot of emphasis into roleplay, and never acted like an idiot until a few months ago, after D&P ended. But I think giving a gang to the same poopsocking, griefing group who nobody on the server could really respect, would just be pointless as well.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Hippo Congruency

I'm sure they'll do this again, also if you want a faction who actually RP's, it'll be probably this one
and chris bells magc
So whoever still likes to RP support this
Whoever likes the people in it support this
Whoever likes events hosted by gangs support this (they'll do this now and then for sure, like they did when they were in other gangs)
Also, Sean has been a LT in dozens of gangs, he knows how to lead it by now, just give em a chance, like everyone else a 1 week trial.. pretty sure they'll be better than most of the gangs around now. And sean probably wont be that stupid to DM now? Pretty sure he always has his reasons
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Hippo Congruency wrote:I'm sure they'll do this again, also if you want a faction who actually RP's, it'll be probably this one
and chris bells magc
So whoever still likes to RP support this
Whoever likes the people in it support this
Whoever likes events hosted by gangs support this (they'll do this now and then for sure, like they did when they were in other gangs)
Also, Sean has been a LT in dozens of gangs, he knows how to lead it by now, just give em a chance, like everyone else a 1 week trial.. pretty sure they'll be better than most of the gangs around now. And sean probably wont be that stupid to DM now? Pretty sure he always has his reasons
You're only saying this because you're an ex-triad, honestly.
Did Triads ever RP? No.
Did these people do anything to gain respect from anybody other then themselves? No.
Did Triads ever put on events? No.
Being an LT doesn't change the fat that he's been a complete asshat the past months, and he only continues. Look at his recent posts, look at his recent game attitude, he acts like a 13 year old (true) retard (appearently now he is) from a country that doesn't speak english (i guess). The only thing that made him change is the fact that he has to somewhat look good to get a gang accepted. I would place money on it that if they get a one week trial, they'll act great for that first week, and after the first month, if not before, they will be the same thing they were in the Triads.

Edit: I swear it was about 3 days ago that 5 or 6 members on this list were dming the shit out of me and two other cops.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Bugsy_Malone

Post by Bugsy_Malone »

Blah hate on every fam some one thinks of and we would have no families at all i see all the same haters going app 2 app with support and hate that doesnt matter i think admins should lock others out of these typics players should read them but not comment due to their thougths are useless any how

you all should go bang ur dicks with a hammer
1_800_L33_yUnG
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Shawn_Malyon wrote:
Bankwell wrote:
You're only saying this because you're an ex-triad, honestly.
Did Triads ever RP? No.
Did these people do anything to gain respect from anybody other then themselves? No.
Did Triads ever put on events? No.
Being an LT doesn't change the fat that he's been a complete asshat the past months, and he only continues. Look at his recent posts, look at his recent game attitude, he acts like a 13 year old (true) retard (appearently now he is) from a country that doesn't speak english (i guess). The only thing that made him change is the fact that he has to somewhat look good to get a gang accepted. I would place money on it that if they get a one week trial, they'll act great for that first week, and after the first month, if not before, they will be the same thing they were in the Triads.

traids did stuff before you and dom and many of other people tried to grief them

they rp'ed untill you guys went on a KOS spree

they were a good gang, gg
What are you talking about? When we were unofficial, every single one of ISD's members got their trunks and car locks broken, blown up, and lag-slammed 24/7 without any reason. The only reason we ever tried to war them was because we were tired of the Triads constant faggotry. There really isn't any argument to this, anybody who wasn't a Triad and has half a brain would agree Triads were terrible - aside from poopsocking and points, and that's just because they would have numbers around 13 and would exploit absolutely anything they could without it being fully considered exploiting.
We once got threatened with war because we decided to take a precious zone from your guys, it's just retarded. You guys don't have anything better to do than pick on the weaker and smaller of the server.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

ok, i respect your opinion, to the extent a random complete bullshit post, where you claim to be something of worth when you're not, can be respected. but look at it from my perspective - a bunch of whiney little wankers who have nothing to do with the gangside of SZR cry over losing to us/me. and you speak of respect as if yours was something to be proud of.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Khamal Tafari wrote:ok, i respect your opinion, to the extent a random complete bullshit post, where you claim to be something of worth when you're not, can be respected. but look at it from my perspective - a bunch of whiney little wankers who have nothing to do with the gangside of SZR cry over losing to us/me. and you speak of respect as if yours was something to be proud of.
"losing to you" has nothing to do with this. When numbers were even, you guys lost to us every time. But that has nothing to do with this. It's basically just the fact that you guys are terrible shitheads who have too much internet time, and get too bored of running mats all day so you pick on everybody. Thats your reputation on the server, thats your reputation to everybody, and the only people who don't see it is you guys (i'm guessing you realize that your lives are boring and you are very annoying).
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Hippo Congruency

I'm not saying this because i am a ex-triad, its just true. Triads hosted ALOT of events, and they RP'd alot before all of you started to hate them because they were simply dominating the points and zones,
and started a huge alliance against them which you lost, then triads lost respect in all of you for that. How many times didnt someone make an alliance in attempt to grief them off the server?
Yeah thats right, alot. They started maybe 2-3 wars in total. Everyone was just jealous, and theres no way of denying it. The only reason people wouldnt want this to become official is because they're scared.
But whats there to be scared of? nothing, its a game.
Yes, triads were being dicks at the end, but this is 69th street inbreds not triads or 36th street.
Hippo Congruency

Edit: double post
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

or maybe you're just taking this all way too seriously, ahaha. you turned really hostile all of a sudden.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Hippo Congruency wrote: Yes, triads were being dicks at the end, but this is 69th street inbreds not triads
again, this shit was going on before ISD was even official. We only took part in one of those wars, and it was the first one, when we were official. and honestly, there is no difference in these two families, same members, same mindset (if not worse), same shit.
I'm not taking this seriously, I just think that SZR could be in a much better position family wise, and adding the same family that probably made a lot of people ragequit, will most definitely not help. The decision ends up in Dom's hands, and overall Rachaels, which I have nothing to do with. But Dom reads this shit, and he's smart enough to make the right decision, whether that's yes or no, I honestly don't care.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Hippo Congruency

Its not really hard to delete a gang if they turn out to be shit so why not give them a shot, maybe they did change
Khamal Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

this is a server with an average of 30 players online, and you expect families with people you've never seen before, this is just not going to happen (i know this has been said several times before, but it doesn't change the fact that it IS A FACT)
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Khamal Tafari wrote:this is a server with an average of 30 players online, and you expect families with people you've never seen before, this is just not going to happen (i know this has been said several times before, but it doesn't change the fact that it IS A FACT)
obviously, i'm not saying anything about "these players have been on the server for a long time", I'm stating the fact "these people were all in a group once and were completely terrible".
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura