Parachute bug

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Parachute bug

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Well, there's a bug that goes like this, if you have a parachute as backpack and you hit a car with no one in it the car will blow up, Sam Windmill is really abusing this stuff blowing up every car he gets chance to do it, i suggest that the parachute should get removed, fuck that shit, i'm sick of getting my car destroyed while some idiots are abusing some stuff, or not removed but find some thing to solve that shitty bug.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Andrew_David
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Andrew_David

Re: Parachute bug

Post by Andrew_David »

well dude, it's a samp bug, the samp admins never fixed it, so if you see someone abusing of it in game just /report it and parachutes never! should be removed, also nice job teaching people how to exploit.
Infernus Club #1
[00:01:50] ** Newbie Donald_Hamburger: I hear you coding now, you think you can take people's jobs motherfucker? Huh?! **
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Re: Parachute bug

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Andrew_David wrote:well dude, it's a samp bug, the samp admins never fixed it, so if you see someone abusing of it in game just /report it and parachutes never! should be removed, also nice job teaching people how to exploit.

Oh thanks but in case you're blind enough and didn't see it lots of players know how to do it, i /reported sam windmill 5 times about this shit and nothing happend.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight