Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Speed Demons Motorcycle Club.

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Gang Name:

Speed Demons Motorcycle Club

Gang Description:

The Speed Demons Motor Cycle Club are known to be Outlaw Motorcycle Club involved with various crimes such as drug trafficking, arms trafficking, conspiracy, extortion, money laundering, and witness tampering. The Speed Demons Motorcycle Club's members mostly consist of Latin Americans. The members of the Speed Demonios Motorcycle Club aren't just treated as friends they are treated as if they are like family, like their all brothers and sisters together.

History:

It all started back at El Quebrados in the 90's when Aaron Triggs was just a little kid at the age of 8. Aaron had admired his father, Victor Triggs he wanted to be just like his dad, riding a motorcycle on the open road but that was just what Aaron knew at the time, Victor was member of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club and was involved with various crimes. Even though Victor wasn't really Victor hadn't really been around a lot that one day long visits to Aaron meant a lot which let him stay as Aaron's role model. Aaron being in love with motorcycle s had distracted him; he would fantasize about them all the time and could never keep his focus on his school work making him do poorly. Aaron's mother, Rosie Sanchez didn't really have any time to pay attention to Aaron how he was doing in school and etc., she only had the bills and rent on her mind.

So as the years went by and Aaron started to see less and less of his dad but his mother that didn't change anything really, Aaron started hearing stuff about his dad around town from his friends and etc. Aaron pictured all the stuff people said about is dad and he actually liked it. He thought his dad was even cooler. Aaron started to think of ways he could be more like his father. Then came high school and Aaron was known as the "Skipper" to many of the students because Aaron barely attended his classes. Aaron was also known as the school's drug dealer he began selling marijuana to the students at his local high school in order to support his mother with bills after she got laid off until she got a new job but the money was so good that he couldn't stop. Eventually Aaron dropped out and did his usual hustle selling weed, stealing cars, robbing civilians and etc. After 4 years of hustling on the streets of El Quebrados, Aaron had obtained enough money to buy his first motorcycle and his own pad. He had to move out of his mother's house due to the fact she got a new boyfriend that he just couldn't deal with.

One day had changed everything a group of white men that Aaron kind of knew held him at a gun point. They robbed all the money and weed he had on him and keyed his motorcycle's paintjob. Aaron was furious and right after the robbery he called his clique got strapped up and loaded up into a car and started searching for the men. It took them a couple of hours to find them but they eventually caught up to the white men outside a local bar. They didn't want to approach the men as of yet Aaron quickly made up the plan of preforming a drive by as the men exited the parking lot. Right after those guys had pulled out of the parking lot they we're finished. After the drive by Aaron had thanked his friends and agreed they would have each other backs and if this thing got caught into the police no one snitches no matter what.

The next morning Aaron had answered the phone to hear a man tell him that his father was murdered. Aaron had just froze on the spot and dropped the phone to the floor. At his father's funereal he said he would seek vengeance for his father. After the funereal had finished Aaron had called his whole clique over and told them what the deal was, which was them helping Aaron find and kill the people that killed his father. Then one of his friends, Ericson James suggested they should just make it official and be a gang they've been hustling together, shooting at people together, chilling together, riding around together on their bikes and stuff. Then Aaron thought of it, and he told them lets be a biker gang called the Speed Demonios Motorcycle Club. So as they formed their little biker gang they began to grow in numbers with more and more of their close friends and people they could possibly trust.

After a couple of months of snooping around and talking to the Bandidos they got the info they really needed to get what needed to be done. The info they obtained was that Aaron's father was killed for being reckless at a bar and when he stepped outside for some fresh air away from everyone someone shot him in the back of the head. Bandidos haven't done anything to avenge Aaron's father’s death due to that there was suspicion of Victor stealing from the Bandidos. After talking to a bartender that was there that night he defined the man who followed Victor outside and as he defined the man he came up with a name which was Bobby Joe. Bobby Joe was a leader of the Satan's Cobras Motorcycle Club, an upcoming biker crew that didn't have anyone to protect them; Aaron had just seen that as an opportunity to fuck them up for they have done. Aaron had asked the Bandidos if Bobby Joe would have a motive to kill Victor, and he really did Victor would always talk trash to him when he was drunk and it was possible that things went too far. Bandidos had told Aaron if he wanted to do something their little club, the time to do it would be when everyone gathers in S.C.M.C at this private bar they owned for a meeting.

So, it was time Aaron had gathered his club and rode their bikes to a block away from their club, armed with shotguns and mp5s. Aaron took everyone to a corner a block away from this private bar and walked their way doing a sneak attack on the S.C.M.C as they got close Aaron thought of the good times he and his dad had shared and that got him even more pumped to kill these guys. Once they had reach the door they all broke the doors down and started to spray them with mp5s then the shotguns moved in and tore the place up. After doing so, the word was getting around Speed Demons Motorcycle Club had just fucked up the Satan's Cobras Motorcycle Club.

After returning home the S.D.M.C had returned back to hustling the streets. They started to get involved even more into the crime world which was starting to deal firearms, and they expanded in their drug trade with cocaine, and they got more connections and made friends and allies. Aaron feels that he had made his dad proud and nothing will hold him back from letting his crew down and mainly his vengeance.

Why?:

I think I should be a leader because I have had quite a bit experience on SZR and I have lead a gang on SZR before. I feel that I've been learning off the mistakes and off others and with that I think I might be able to lead a gang.

Rank Names:

Rank 7 - Jefe
Rank 6 - Bajo Jefe
Rank 5 - Principal Jinete
Rank 4 - Jinete Mayor
Rank 3 - Remendado
Rank 2 - Perspectiva
Rank 1 - Socio
Rank 0 - Pase El Rato

Members:
In Game Name / Forum Name / Rank

Aaron_Triggs / Aaron_Triggs / 7
Tylo_Triggzao / Tylozao / 6
Ericson_James / Kensho / 5
Steve_Russo / ? / 0
Ruzo_Moretti / ? / 1
Andre_Shakur / ? / 0

Desired Skins:

Skin ID: 292 <---Boss Skin

Skin ID: 175

Skin ID: 174

Skin ID: 173

Skin ID: 114

Skin ID: 192

Headquarters:

Last edited by Aaron_Triggs on November 24th, 2010, 3:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Tony_B
Game Name(s): Tony_Banananas

Re: Speed Diablos Motorcycle Club.

Post by Tony_B »

Nice story, really liked it. Support!
Tony_Bonanno
The German Organization - The Agency's Gauleiter
Jesus_Aguilera

Post by Jesus_Aguilera »

Good Story, Good Members , Good Luck
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Great theme, I knew someone was going to apply for a bikers gang but didn't expect this. Very creative, those three "Pachuco" style really go in this theme.

Good luck!
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellioto »

Idea is awesome.

SUPPORTING THIS ONE!!!
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

super bad members awfull application awfull gang awfull leader awfull thread awfull poster (me)
jk support!!
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

hung out with these dudes earlier they're pretty fun
<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

I am Sam, I support!
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
Biffalo_Bull

Post by Biffalo_Bull »

I've been hanging with these dudes all day. they got some seriously good RP.

SUPPORT!!!
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

gang slots are now scarce

aaron triggs seems an ok dude and the app is good, but i don't see the ~gang~ distinguishing themselves or contributing to the server so far

also do you really want DIABLOS in your name i don't think that will help your reputation
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Juke wrote:gang slots are now scarce

aaron triggs seems an ok dude and the app is good, but i don't see the ~gang~ distinguishing themselves or contributing to the server so far

also do you really want DIABLOS in your name i don't think that will help your reputation
So far we've been riding around and rping with others and recruiting new players to the server and trying to teach them how to play on szr, so far some are doing good and some are just not working out. But yeah, I'll try my best to contribute some more to the server.

Here are some pics of us:

Cool pic of us made by my amigo Ericson James

Chilling down in Fort Carson.

Tylo boxing with the Top Dag.

Tylo left the last man standing.

Riding around late night riding with Dave Mustaine.

Riding around in Las Venturas.

Riding around with Elroy.

F.C.B.C
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Hell yea!
Kofi_Kingston
Game Name(s): Kofi_Kingston Samuel_L_Jackson Dave_Mustaine

Re: Speed Demonios Motorcycle Club.

Post by Kofi_Kingston »

<stenchman> ☣☠④②ⓞ☠☣
vikki

Post by vikki »

you shouldve gooked em

also I've seen these dudes riding around a lot they're coolio
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

these dudes are p cool and have a good gang theme that isn't retard poopsocker gang #500
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

*a quiet 'caw' is heard in the distance*

I like these dudes.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

these guys seemingly improved post cross traxx soldiesr

that's u right, there are 222 many triggs to keep track of
Amir_G
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Amir_G »

good roleplayers, awesome theme

support
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

stenchman wrote:these guys seemingly improved post cross traxx soldiesr

that's u right, there are 222 many triggs to keep track of
Yeah that was me haha & thanks for all the support.
Marino_Santiago
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Marino_Santiago »

good luck aaron you have my support...
Marino_Santiago

Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Some pics of our lil bike meet in Fort Carson:

P.S To bad forgot to take pics of grand opening at the bar. :S
Juke