I say now its time

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
mike_grizzly
Game Name(s): Mike_Grizzly

I say now its time

Post by mike_grizzly »

to try LV or go back to LS. This country living is retarded. And just like real life, there's nothing to do but chew tabaccar and spit..... I dont know how that poll had an overwhelming victory for stayin in ft carson but all i hear is "I miss LS" and "this sucks", and "why couldnt we move to LV" and not just from my bro/s either. As you can see there are no buisnesses, you got people posing in front of their multimillion dollar shacks and trailers looking proud of overpaying for establishments that never open for buisness. You took over 100 gangstas, G's, pimps, hoes, ballas and think the country life is the way to go????? As you can see carson city is dead. All you can see is the kids playin out in the streets, rich folk have nothing to spend money on, cops trying hard to find something to do or just not showing up for work, everyone's fishin the river for crack (crackheads) and guns....maybe its just me, idk. but Ft carson is wack!!!!! I do like the new shit yall puttin in on the server but lets do it somewhere else. no offense to the country folk (irl) but G's dont do the country shit.....Yakuzza dont do the country shit, there is no grove st in fort Carson...and if there were, Grove street niggas wont move to FT. Carson. Shit 36 people is alot of folk to be in one area in the country. Keep with the improving of the server, but i suggest we try another part of the map........ Fuck Ft Carson and fuck that poll because i rarely see 50 some people online so i doubt if those 50 some ppl even still play SZR from what i see and hear. If you disagree with me then help me enjoy this country BS. Tell me what is is you do to enjoy Ft Carson.. Dont be retarded either. If you really like Ft. Carson tell me why because my only fun comes from talking to heads I knew in LS and chillin with my fam..... I'm tryin to see some RP but RP is limited....

for those who dont read my novels....
My suggestion is lets try LV now because Ft Carson is dumb period.
Youtube Video: show
DUMB IDIOT 2

Re: I say now its time

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Actually there is a Grove St, and anyway this whole post seems to be pulled out of your ass with no real evidence: just mere generalisations.

P.S. shacks fucken own and there is plenty of RP in Carson you couldn't really do in LS/LV

also this is just lol:

"no offense to the country folk (irl) but G's dont do the country shit"
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Why don't you magc folks just drive to LV/LS and cyber each other because that's all I've seen you guys doing. Does FT Carson have an influence on your vent roleplay?
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:P.S. shacks fucken own and there is plenty of RP in Carson you couldn't really do in LS/LV
What RP? All i see people doing is driving cars ramming people, fishing.. Back at LS we atleast had some RP, cops dont do shit but fuck around honestly, yea i got no evidence of this, but you know it is true, i see cops ramming people all day long with their fbi ranchers thinking they're cool, but its just annoying as shit, fort carson is also laggy as fuck at times, also in LS we didnt even have to look around for others everyone was just at unity/bank/grove 24/7/HQ's/sicilian shop, i dont really care move back to LS or move to SF/LV, anything is better than this
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Go to blueberry
[IMG]
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

All I've heard is how great Carson is. I like it.
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
Slake

Post by Slake »

PatrickStewart wrote:All I've heard is how great Carson is. I like it.
G-57-----11-9----12--12--14/-------------2-2---2--2-2h4--
D-----10------11-----12--14/-----------------4------------
A------------------------------2--2-4-4-------------------
E---------------------------------------2-----------------
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

You know the reason that there is so little people online is that exams are coming up for those college people. For carson rocks, take pictures of people whining that it sucks and maybe people will believe you.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

it sucks
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

The objective of a RP server is to actually RP. I think that you miss having an entire block of a major city that was mostly deserted besides people from your gang. With this new area, you can actually have "Turf wars" if you see people from other family's doing shit in your area, because it's not like in a major city, where your "turfs" are miles apart. And when I say "turf" I am not talking about the zone's, I'm talking about the area around your HQ, where you do your business. Just try to RP more, and you will enjoy this town alot more.

I was bored earlier, so I got on a fishing boat, invited some people to go along, and we went out into the middle of a river...just four people on a boat fishing, but we made it fun by carrying out conversations and stuff.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

He actually mentioned fishing and talking to friends in his post.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

as always this comment has to be made for these threads:

SZR, or any RP server actually is player driven - which means you can make it fun if you want. Want to do something with your friends? Explore the countryside, go skydiving, heck go rob someone - just because nothing eventful is going on doesn't mean you can't start something. Even simple things like selling your RP services - e.g. us Irishmen selling beer, or Mag C selling ice cream - can make a fun way of RPing which usually leads into something else. Keep the ball rolling.

Basically I'm just saying that if you're going to stan around bored because you don't have the initiative to start something fun - don't whine about it.
mike_grizzly
Game Name(s): Mike_Grizzly

Post by mike_grizzly »

ha i knew you would say show some proff but i also said tell me what you do. Not one of you who say "it rocks" said what you did to have fun. Dont get it twisted me and my fam do shit but this country living is boring. Only rp i see is what i make it. I run into alot of new players (either new to the server or new to samp) they dont know you folk. I knew someone would say "its RP so its what you make it" .... most of us see what goes on daily. New players to the server see what goes on. Imagine what it would be like in LV. The "turf" thing would be more clearer. And it'll make a lil more sense as to why all of us individuals and families and gangs are living there. ..........you know, they're right. Ill find the RP seeing how im the best merc in the "city"...

Still Ft. Carson is a fail...Time to move on.
Dont forget. Im loving the coding but Ft Carson is dumb
Please and thank you
-Griz

/find tyrone_phillips
(heavy rpper)

Oh yeah:
Alex_Zaytsev, I dont even know who you are man...and i never stan around....go head with your generic comment. Ha
Youtube Video: show
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

I didn't ask for proof I suggested ideas you fucking moron. And btw LV is the most boring shitpile second only to LS itself.

If you're tired of running into newbies in Carson or any other location, why not actually take them under your wing and show em what they should do. I've done it and it's a nice feeling - you should try it too.
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

Alright I'll tell you, just 10 minutes ago I held a dance party at the motel. A bunch of people were basically just there chillin and talking. No one was dming, everyone was rping. There is your proof. Now you show me proof everyone hates it.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

mike_grizzly wrote:Not one of you who say "it rocks" said what you did to have fun.
Tyrone_Phillips wrote:I was bored earlier, so I got on a fishing boat, invited some people to go along, and we went out into the middle of a river...just four people on a boat fishing, but we made it fun by carrying out conversations and stuff.
You say that there is nothing to do in Fort Carson that is fun, yet you guys are able to make a week long "vacation" to a completely deserted city actually entertaining...and no, I am not being sarcastic.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
David_York

Post by David_York »

As a biker I do like sand, for some reason. I think a gradual move to LV would be cool. With LV you can give the gangbangers shit houses to slum in and bikers some bars and a desert to... sleep on, i guess... everything can fit in I'm sure. Maybe play it out as if we live in cong territory and the dang americans are invading. Taking blueberry, then that place over in that corner thingy, then fort carson. I do see mike's point in how a small county limits the diversity.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:I didn't ask for proof I suggested ideas you fucking moron. And btw LV is the most boring shitpile second only to LS itself.

If you're tired of running into newbies in Carson or any other location, why not actually take them under your wing and show em what they should do. I've done it and it's a nice feeling - you should try it too.
MagC dont take newbies under there wing and show them what to do. All MagC does is use them to cause shit with other people to avoid getting fucked themselves. Then again i cant exactly talk with the current shit thats going on with Yakuza but meh w/e ive got nothing to do with that BS.

Still doesnt ignore the fact LV is almost if not bigger then LS and i rather prefer FC as it doesnt take an hour just to FIND someone.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Kagawa_Takahashi wrote: Still doesnt ignore the fact LV is almost if not bigger then LS and i rather prefer FC as it doesnt take an hour just to FIND someone
Hippo Congruency wrote: we didnt even have to look around for others everyone was just at unity/bank/grove 24/7/HQ's/sicilian shop
Kagawa_Takahashi wrote:
Alex_Zaytsev wrote:I didn't ask for proof I suggested ideas you fucking moron. And btw LV is the most boring shitpile second only to LS itself.

MagC dont take newbies under there wing and show them what to do. All MagC does is use them to cause shit with other people to avoid getting fucked themselves. Then again i cant exactly talk with the current shit thats going on with Yakuza but meh w/e ive got nothing to do with that BS.
what the fuck are you talking about, i've never seen you do anything to help newbies out, no you shoot them

anyway lets get back on topic, lets move back to LS or atleast try something else
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

The Dirty South RP
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

What is the point of having a huge city if the people only congregate around 3 places? That's fucking retarded. Carson ensures people are spread out around the small city. Besides, if you want HOTSPOTS like Unity, there's always the Motel. Someone's always at the Motel.
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

PS. Maybe you should take hints from VC and start roleplaying; All you guys ever talk about is how nobody else ever rps like you are the best set of players on the server. I have never had a meaningful conversation with anyone in Mag C.
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free

PatrickStewart wrote:All you guys ever talk about is how nobody else ever rps like you are the best set of players on the server. I have never had a meaningful conversation with anyone in Mag C.

Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

PatrickStewart wrote:PS. Maybe you should take hints from VC and start roleplaying; All you guys ever talk about is how nobody else ever rps like you are the best set of players on the server. I have never had a meaningful conversation with anyone in Mag C.
Same, they routinely come up to me and OOC ask for admin shit even though pretty much every time they do I give them alcoholism.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

PatrickStewart wrote:All I've heard is how great Carson is. I like it.