Fort Carson's Grove Street Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

lukesea
Donut Chaser

Re: Fort Carson's Grove Street Families

Post by lukesea »

simon_bg wrote:Mafia got warred by half the server and because they couldn't pay to get out of it they all moved to grove st thinking people will forget how shit they are.

PS: I've got screenshots of willio spasghettis future mafia movement plans.
Actually we moved/disbanbed for something not to do with the war. also most of the leaders didnt go grove just the low members and the ragin leaders
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Mariano Agate »

lukesea wrote:
simon_bg wrote:Mafia got warred by half the server and because they couldn't pay to get out of it they all moved to grove st thinking people will forget how shit they are.

Actually we moved/disbanbed for something not to do with the war. also most of the leaders didnt go grove just the low members and the ragin leaders
Don't twist things in our application thread, please.
Raging? We moved to Grove to start our new thing since you're too power hungry and Dom was too inactive. Coincidence the "leadership(With Leo Underboss for a day)" decided to purge the family after Willio and I left? I don't think so, if you're going to start insulting than why the hell didn't you guys just kept the family going? Let me answer that for you, members didn't like you. You're way too power hungry it's not even funny.

Now, you have nothing to do posting here. You're not the gang forum moderator nor in the list, go comment about us somewhere else.
Aaron_Triggs
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Future Grove RP.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE CEE JAY
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Mariano Agate wrote:
lukesea wrote:

Don't twist things in our application thread, please.
Raging? We moved to Grove to start our new thing since you're too power hungry and Dom was too inactive. Coincidence the "leadership(With Leo Underboss for a day)" decided to purge the family after Willio and I left? I don't think so, if you're going to start insulting than why the hell didn't you guys just kept the family going? Let me answer that for you, members didn't like you. You're way too power hungry it's not even funny.

Now, you have nothing to do posting here. You're not the gang forum moderator nor in the list, go comment about us somewhere else.
I only said id purge after they left? willio and everyone left because i said i was going to purge

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Don't lie to yourself, it's just sad.....Just stop right there.
Daniel_Maloney
Game Name(s): Daniel_Malonez

Post by Daniel_Maloney »

I like turtles
damn i used to be aspie af in this game
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

~you've been official for how long? you're warring 2-3 families already
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Daniel_Maloney
Game Name(s): Daniel_Malonez

Post by Daniel_Maloney »

turtles
damn i used to be aspie af in this game
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

they're not official btw
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

ok but they are all in grove, so same thing
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

I think that their leadership is incompetent.
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Yes, we're in Grove but it's official, Mafia members joined Grove St. so the wars carried to Grove, so you can't say we picked a war in 2-3 days.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

You should carry over the sici store and the "salve/ciao" spam too
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

nine months later the dutch mafia finally wins the war by claiming cj's house. sad, sad day
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

I'm speaking for myself according to my previous leadership.

Many people criticize our roster, pointing out people like Mike Osten. We're in deep war with a few families because they don't like Willio and the Dutchmen group. The other family is just asking for money we refuse to pay, we've seen many gangs trying to obtain easy money like this before. They provoke the lower members, get killed by one then it accumulates thousands and thousands of money.

The new guys and I built a better rapport, we're working on making some news businesses around. I'm fully aware of the server rules and always encourage them to follow them. If we were here to take only those "The best in the player base" the server gangs would be empty. We encourage ourselves to take on a few guys, and try to get them the way to the city.
When I first started in the Mafia, ADJ showed me the way around and taught me the basic principals of RP servers. A faction/family/Gang will always have those breaking rules, leaders taking action on it's what it matters.

Usually people take the wars until they won't see the family, reality is they're just encouraging people to leave the server. Three or more gangs against one always ends up with people trying to get a gang away, so a gang ends up being grief-ed out.

It's a family trying to get a new start, but people are still interested in the grief. We're not perfect, but guess what? No one in the server is. Everyone makes mistakes, learning from them is what it matters. I've had my mistakes before, but I try to learn from them and keep going forward. As for our new fresh start, we're compromising ourselves not to be a product of the server but a positive contribution of the server. Let's have fun and try to expand our player base by leading the way into a better light RP server.
Kenji
Game Name(s): Kenji_Yoshida

Post by Kenji »

Nice story, nice members, exelent RP, SUPPORT THIS
Kenji Yoshida
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

how did mike osten get in anyway
Jimmy_Rothshield

Post by Jimmy_Rothshield »

Mariano Agate wrote:I'm speaking for myself according to my previous leadership.

Many people criticize our roster, pointing out people like Mike Osten. We're in deep war with a few families because they don't like Willio and the Dutchmen group. The other family is just asking for money we refuse to pay, we've seen many gangs trying to obtain easy money like this before. They provoke the lower members, get killed by one then it accumulates thousands and thousands of money.

The new guys and I built a better rapport, we're working on making some news businesses around. I'm fully aware of the server rules and always encourage them to follow them. If we were here to take only those "The best in the player base" the server gangs would be empty. We encourage ourselves to take on a few guys, and try to get them the way to the city.
When I first started in the Mafia, ADJ showed me the way around and taught me the basic principals of RP servers. A faction/family/Gang will always have those breaking rules, leaders taking action on it's what it matters.

Usually people take the wars until they won't see the family, reality is they're just encouraging people to leave the server. Three or more gangs against one always ends up with people trying to get a gang away, so a gang ends up being grief-ed out.

It's a family trying to get a new start, but people are still interested in the grief. We're not perfect, but guess what? No one in the server is. Everyone makes mistakes, learning from them is what it matters. I've had my mistakes before, but I try to learn from them and keep going forward. As for our new fresh start, we're compromising ourselves not to be a product of the server but a positive contribution of the server. Let's have fun and try to expand our player base by leading the way into a better light RP server.
Nice spoken Danilo fully support :neck:
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Jimmy_Rothshield wrote:Nice spoken Danilo fully support :neck:
I wonder why you support hmm

Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Mariano Agate wrote: Many people criticize our roster, pointing out people like Mike Osten.
Mike_Osten was banished, reason: Received 3 warnings

fixed
Aaron_Triggs
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Silver_Leo wrote: Mike_Osten was banished, reason: Received 3 warnings

fixed
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

David_Lewis wrote:mike_osten

ha
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

at the moment they just sit inside spawn collecting paychecks cause they're cocky to offer piece.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Youtube Video: show