Sicilian Safety Firm. / Mafia.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

Gang Name:

Gang Description: IC paragraph describing the gang. Where you came from, 'style' etc General information plus a short history.

Quite a long time ago, a young, inspired fella by the name of Steve Rastazza moved to the city of Los Santos. He had some hard time coming around the city, earning friends, and he did not feel safe. One day he was lucky to meet and start a conversation with the people from Sicilian Securit firm. He wanted to join the organisation because he had several reasons - he needed protection, he was lonely and didnt know what to do in such a dangerous city, he was sicilian and wanted to be next to other sicilians. With time, he got into the Sicilian Security Firm. Things were going good for Steve but as alot of stories tell, they cant last for ever and they didnt. When the leaders of the firm realised, that their Don could not return from his ilness, arguments started between leaders who wanted to get the ultimate leadership of the firm. Arguments turned into fights, fights - into wars. As a loyal man, Steve remained with the new Don who was determined by the previous one. Alot of wars, pointless deaths soon put Steve in a depression. As a capo of the SSF, Steve had to get rid of problems which were caused by the lower rank members of the firm. With Steves state, he couldnt handle the stress. For weeks, maybe months, Steve didnt come out from his house too often. When he finnaly got rid of his problems, he actually realised what has happened - the war had been lost. Staying loyal to his Don, he left to streets and hid himself away from the eyes of others. He lived like that for a while when he saw an unexpected sight - he saw one of his good friends who had also hid away from the SSF new leadership - Julian Makavelli. He was with the Grove street. Steve, as usual, was unprotected, and that made him feel alot of stress. He needed protection so he went undercover and with the help of Julian, he got into the Grove Street. That didnt mean that he didnt care about SSF anymore, no, he actually was looking at them from the side, and observing. An unexpected thing happened - suddenly the big crime organisations, gangs started to move to a place called Fort Carson. Steve was confused but he didnt want to know why everyone moved but he assumed that the SSF moved because it got too dangerous to be located in such a big city. He didnt understand why exactly they felt unsafe but all he knew - the SSF will not have the calm and the sense of being safe which they wanted. In a few weeks, people from the Firm made some problems with the local gangs and crime organisations. Soon they had so much people as their enemies, that they needed to hid away as Steve did but with other reasons. Julian - the current leader of the Grove Street let the SSF people join with us. Steve didnt like the idea because he wanted to help the people with real problems from the Grove street and he tought that helping SSF people to hid away would only bring more problems to the Grove Street... and they did.. Soon Grove street had conflicts with the people who had conflicts with SSF and had serious problems coming their way. But there is always something good in a bad situation. Steve noticed, that the Firm oficcialy didnt have any members so he tought that he could try to take it over and manage to help other Sicilian People since there are few who from time to time move to Fort Carson and find themselves in the same situation Steve had when he moved to Los Santos. Steve knew - ex SSF member wars arent his wars. And he knew what he had to do - he had to take over the Sicilian Security Firm...

Why?: OOC or both OOC and IC - Why you should be a gang leader. How established you/your gang and your gang members are on the server, etc

Because I want to try to do things my own way, i just haven't had a chance. Some people have said, that I could be a great leader if i tried to. I will isolate from the ex Mafia members[by that i mean i will not help them or ask for their help, not going to invite them to the family(atleast at the beggining)] so i can establish a "core" for the mafia to start with. The people who will be in the Mafia from the beggining are my Real life friends who will get a little coaching from me about how we will play the game, who I think would be great for being in the "core" of the mafia. Also, as far as i know - ex mafia members/ Grove street dont mind me being the leader of the mafia.

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader: Steve_Rastazza
Rank 1: Luigi_Paparazzi
Rank 1: Tyler_Riso
Rank 1: Adriano_Vendetta
Rank 1: Macaly_Brook
Rank 1: Alfonso_Alvisio

PS. I would like to have the previous mafia rank names.(If that is possible.)
Desired Skins

ID 124 http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_124.png
ID 126 http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_126.png
ID 171 http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_171.png
ID 55 http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_55.png
Last edited by Steve_Rastazza on December 20th, 2010, 6:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
Chris_Fenne

Re: Sicilian Security Firm. / Mafia.

Post by Chris_Fenne »

No, Just no.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Kenji
Game Name(s): Kenji_Yoshida

Post by Kenji »

I do not support... :cripes:
Kenji Yoshida
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

Have you actually read the story...?
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

No offense, but i don't want inexperienced players thinking they can run a family like the mafia, so i disapprove.
thegame13

Post by thegame13 »

Its not about Story,its about Rp Members and stuff.
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

Chris. I've been playing SZR for.. Hmm.. 1-2 years now. I've been a capo in the Mafia, and almost got to LT(but had some real life issues had to go inactive, so Willio got the LT back then.) I think that whoever gets to lead mafia(ex-leaders), it always turns out the same. Why dont i deserve a chance?
Antonio - how can you judge my players, if you dont know their capabilty of RP? Have you actually interracted in a RP situation with them? Im not trying to be rude, im just asking questions. Also, my members are not who they might seem to be. As i mentioned - they are my RL friends. I will teach them how to RP mafia way etc, and i actually think they will be able to RP properly. Just give me a chance fellas. If I won't succed, i assure you I will give the mafia away with no conflicts.
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

I was an LT for mafia, and i'm not going to lie it's not easy, especially when we're at our down times. I just don't want to see some fools get mafia and completley ruin the "Mafia Tradition".

Having said that, You seem hyper to get the spot, and i'm sure everyone deserves a chance but are you worthy of getting that chance? I'm not an admin so this is not my decission, Just i don't think previous mafia members will like this idea either.

But good luck, you get my support for now.
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

I know you... NO
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

About my experience:
Rank 4 Mafia under the leadership of Gino.(I was a rank4 for a long time[about 6 months]. Was close to become an underboss, but then some real life problems appeared and i went inactive. When i returned, Willio got the underboss.)
Rank 4 MagnoliaCrew under the leadership of Torreto.(1-2 weeks. MagC got purged, and i never rejoined due a conflict with Torreto.)
Rank 6 Grove Street under the leadership of Julian.( For a few months. When Mafia members came to Grove street, got deranked to rank5 because they had quite alot of leaders.)
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Chris Fenne seems to think he chooses who runs mafia. Just quit and let these guys attempt to run it.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

did you not see me approve of this and tell them good luck?
Kenji
Game Name(s): Kenji_Yoshida

Post by Kenji »

thegame13 wrote:Its not about Story,its about Rp Members and stuff.
:smug:
Kenji Yoshida
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Who's next? Molten?
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

this looks alot better than "Lopezio inc"
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Yeah but it has no chance without Fenne's support.
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Your application is short and you haven't even set rank 2+.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Muten_Boddy

Post by Muten_Boddy »

BigAssGoat wrote:Who's next? Molten?
why not.
Molten_Buddy
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

Good job Molten. If we keep up putting mats in the flocker we can become the strongest family and we can win the server.
Hippo Congruency

Stario_Molintino wrote:Your application is short and you haven't even set rank 2+.
thats because all his members are rank 1
Muten_Boddy

Post by Muten_Boddy »

Satoru wrote:Good job Molten. If we keep up putting mats in the flocker we can become the strongest family and we can win the server.
i putting mats in flocker when we need em'.also i didn't seen you IG ,But im remeber you were Bother us in IRC.
Molten_Buddy
Muten_Boddy

Post by Muten_Boddy »

Satoru wrote:we can become the strongest family and we can win the server.

also i don't care from who is the strongest family.
Molten_Buddy
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Hippo Congruency wrote:
Stario_Molintino wrote:Your application is short and you haven't even set rank 2+.
I meant he didnt put a guy who is Rank 2 or above... He should do it.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Its his faction. He can do what he wants with it.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Hippo Congruency

Stario_Molintino wrote:
Hippo Congruency wrote:
I meant he didnt put a guy who is Rank 2 or above... He should do it.
why should someone be a rank 2 or above? its not all about ranks if you think so