Sicilian Safety Firm. / Mafia.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Re: Sicilian Security Firm. / Mafia.

Post by Stario_Molintino »

I meant he should be organised that's all. And not starting with less members.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

He is getting organized, giving everyone rank 1 is a good start.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Chris_Fenne wrote:I was an LT for mafia.
For your situation of being promoted to an LT, in my opinion does not count the same as working yourself up. Dom pretty much had to promote you and Don Russo to keep the faction alive.

I remember Steve as an impatient player doing shit when things got boring, one of the reason you never made it to LT, now that was less than a year ago - have nothing to judge you with nowadays since I haven't seen you.
As for your members (and application), you should get a solid leaderstaff.
spurt of splooge to the eye
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Hippo Congruency wrote:He is getting organized, giving everyone rank 1 is a good start.
But he cannot start without Rank 6 in my own opinion!

God you've opened a story :d enough talking about this
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

He can start with everyone as a rank 1, in that way he can find the best LT. He only needs one rank 6 and one rank 5. He can only have more if he gets over 10 members, this way its more organised. But if gets more than 2 lts just before he reaches 10 members then the faction will run out fast. Anyways, it'll be good to see Mafia back in its place if not, then someone else will be good enough to run for this position.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Muten_Boddy wrote:
Satoru wrote:Good job Molten. If we keep up putting mats in the flocker we can become the strongest family and we can win the server.
i putting mats in flocker when we need em'.also i didn't seen you IG ,But im remeber you were Bother us in IRC.
Molten just lol :bunchies: time to go to school! and Bother techers ! /ad Egely 5 sail!
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Muten_Boddy

Post by Muten_Boddy »

take care,support.
Molten_Buddy
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

Alright, I see where you are coming from. I'm not saying you're not a good leader, but it's pretty obvious you don't have a leadership figured out. You have an army of rank 1's, but who will lead them on your absence? It will lead you to soon promoting someone randomly to LT.
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

Read all replies. At the begining, yes i will be the only leader. And me - as an inesperienced leader, I will not promote someone who has even less expierence. As i said - the members this mafia under my leadership are my real life friends. We dont care what ranks we got. I might aswell promote everyone to rank 6, since i evaluate us all the same - will that make your worries dissapear? The only leader at this time will be me.
Last edited by Steve_Rastazza on December 19th, 2010, 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mariano Agate

Post by Mariano Agate »

I'm not Julian.....
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Steve_Rastazza wrote:Read all replies. At the begining, yes i will be the only leader. And me - as an inesperienced leader, I will not promote someone who has even less expierence. As i said - the members this mafia under my leadership are my real life friends. We dont care what ranks we got. I might aswell promote everyone to rank 6, since i evaluate us all the same - will that make your worries dissapear? The only leader at this time will be me.
What are you actually trying to say? " The only leader at this time will be me ". Does that mean you'll be the final mafia leader? Please explain clearly
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

Darnell wrote:
Steve_Rastazza wrote:Read all replies. At the begining, yes i will be the only leader. And me - as an inesperienced leader, I will not promote someone who has even less expierence. As i said - the members this mafia under my leadership are my real life friends. We dont care what ranks we got. I might aswell promote everyone to rank 6, since i evaluate us all the same - will that make your worries dissapear? The only leader at this time will be me.
What are you actually trying to say? " The only leader at this time will be me ". Does that mean you'll be the final mafia leader? Please explain clearly
That means that if i get accepted and get the Rank7, I will try to extablish a secure, loyal mafia "core". The more reputation the mafia will have(I hope to build up a good reputation to mafia by acomplishing my plans.), the more people will want to join, the more will get accepted, the more leaders will be neded, the more leaders there will be.
I hope i answered your question.
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

PS. Im not saying that i will be the final mafia leader. Ill just take it as far as I can. And when my time will be done, ill step down to a more pasionated person.
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

I remember Adj and Johnny used to teach their members to never be rude to anyone, even their enemies, and if we had nothing to do they'd always made us do convoys and other fun stuff and always found a way to enhance more rp. Since they stopped playing, mafia turned into a pile of jerks, who's leaders recruited retarded members, who wouldn't hate their leaders for making them run gazillions of materials, and drove around in their infernuses pretending to be all cool, and if some civilian tries talking to them, they'll just ignore them, because they cant be arsed typing. If you're here to continue Gino's mafia then fuckoff. Try and return what was in it when Adj was the leader. You'll do a lot better and people will actually like you.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
PatrickStewart
Abuses Ads for Free

Post by PatrickStewart »

Chris_Fenne wrote:No offense, but i don't want inexperienced players thinking they can run a family like the mafia, so i disapprove.
Rastazza has been playing for longer than you have. PS: The mafia has been shit ever since Adj stopped playing
Patrick_Stewart - SANews Network Executive
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

simon_bg wrote:I remember Adj and Johnny used to teach their members to never be rude to anyone, even their enemies, and if we had nothing to do they'd always made us do convoys and other fun stuff and always found a way to enhance more rp. Since they stopped playing, mafia turned into a pile of jerks, who's leaders recruited retarded members, who wouldn't hate their leaders for making them run gazillions of materials, and drove around in their infernuses pretending to be all cool, and if some civilian tries talking to them, they'll just ignore them, because they cant be arsed typing. If you're here to continue Gino's mafia then fuckoff. Try and return what was in it when Adj was the leader. You'll do a lot better and people will actually like you.
I got to be honest. At begining i plan to focus a bit on our /flocker /fbalance etc. but only because we need to feel safe, if a state of war occur. After well get just enough to feel safe, we will move on our focus to RP, convoys etc.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

These guys are shitty RPers. I roll up under an alt i have, and RP robbing them with my "rusty knife", I stab one of them to see if they were even gunna try and RP, and all they end up doing is getting out of their car and saying i have three seconds to run before i die. So I dont support these guys at all.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
thegame13

Post by thegame13 »

Will Bill got banished for account sharing nice gang :)
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

Darnell - that was called RP? You came to my car, did /robman, with no weapon in your hands, and telling me that you got a knife in your hand, and telling me to give you money.. That is rp? rember - this is light RP server. If you actually had a knife in your hand or a gun pointing at my face, i would consider interracting in RP.
Antonio. Will Bill is the brother of my real life friend. Since he didnt use his acc anymore, we tought that my friend can take it for use. If that is not allowed - my appologies, ill go through rules again.
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

Steve_Rastazza wrote: I got to be honest. At begining i plan to focus a bit on our /flocker /fbalance etc. but only because we need to feel safe, if a state of war occur. After well get just enough to feel safe, we will move on our focus to RP, convoys etc.
If you're nice to people I don't see why they'll war you, but I'm not saying "don't matrun" either. Gota have balance between both. ( poopsock and rp that is )
Last edited by simon_bg on December 19th, 2010, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Steve_Rastazza wrote:Darnell - that was called RP? You came to my car, did /robman, with no weapon in your hands, and telling me that you got a knife in your hand, and telling me to give you money.. That is rp? rember - this is light RP server. If you actually had a knife in your hand or a gun pointing at my face, i would consider interracting in RP.
If you know the server rules, you know no one can get a knife, so you have to RP you have one. It may not be there, but if you know how to RP you will play along cause its an RP server. Im playing the role of some robber with a rusty knife. You dont just get out of your car with your buddy and shoot some level one for trying to RP with you.
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Steve_Rastazza

Post by Steve_Rastazza »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:
Steve_Rastazza wrote:Darnell - that was called RP? You came to my car, did /robman, with no weapon in your hands, and telling me that you got a knife in your hand, and telling me to give you money.. That is rp? rember - this is light RP server. If you actually had a knife in your hand or a gun pointing at my face, i would consider interracting in RP.
If you know the server rules, you know no one can get a knife, so you have to RP you have one. It may not be there, but if you know how to RP you will play along cause its an RP server. Im playing the role of some robber with a rusty knife. You dont just get out of your car with your buddy and shoot some level one for trying to RP with you.
I undersand what you mean. But in a way, we could just get into an RP argument. You say you got a knife - i say i got a bulletproof glass, or i can just get the hell away from there. I tought that imagination knives are used only in heavy RP servers.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Steve_Rastazza wrote:I tought that imagination knives are used only in heavy RP servers.
:cripes:
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

stay on topic please
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

((IC post))

I created the Sicilian Security Firm® front nearly four years ago and since then the last person to have permission to use the name was Adj. Every company using that name since then has been an infringement. Pay me $4mil to use it or I'll sue for breaching my trademark.