GPS system

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

GPS system

Post by Mariano Agate »

Well I think our car system is awesome, makes it even way better that we can the modifications. I do realize we have a current racing system thing, but it's not much for role play.

To make our cool, modded, and fast cars thing even better, I was thinking of a GPS system. The GPS system would have be installed to a car, by a locksmith or something like that. It would be another item to buy in the electronics store. To set the check points, you would have to buy a satellite controller. Something like /sc set 1 and so on, as many as they want.
The racers could do something like /gps set [ID of the person with the SC]. It wouldn't just be for races, I could imagine people using for other type of RP. It would add new racing crews around. The guy controlling the satellite decides when to start giving the coordinates, that's when a race would start. At the a messeage appears on the SC guy's screen saying something like "Mariano_Agate arrived" and first one wins. Races, missions, anything RP that goes with cars.

GPS-
Let's you connect to a local satellite system for coordinates.

Satellite Controller- Allows you to set coordinates in a local satellite system. /sc start - Start giving coordinates to those connected.

Maybe I did get this idea from Fast N' Furious, maybe not.
Boris_Stoyanov

Re: GPS system

Post by Boris_Stoyanov »

Not a bad idea.
John_Woody
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): John_Woody

Re: GPS system

Post by John_Woody »

This is great, should be added since it seems to be relativly simple to script yet it would be a really cool feature.