Medellin Cartel Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Pelu Brazzi

Medellin Cartel Family

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Gang Name: Medellin Cartel

Gang Description:

Vagabundos conversation

Three fellas called "Vagabundos" are talking about the Medellin Cartel in an alley, they say they are no longer a gang, also claim to be "buying" to one of the originals.

Pablo Escobar and Jesus Aguilera

Jesus Aguilera tries to convince Pablo Escobar to sell drugs as the Vagabundos, because these are becoming stronger while they are getting weak, but Pablo Escobar doesn’t agree and says that they should keep their principles.

The return of Pelu Brazi

When Pelu comes back to Fort Carson from Los Santos to bury his mother, who was murdered, he discovers that the gang is not what it was, they are involved in fights with other gangs and gave up the drug trade, so the Vagabundos have dominated them by selling crack while the are fighting between themselves, they have lost influence in Fort Carson and are very weak.

Trying to resurface

Pelu Brazi decided that the gang has to regain its former glory and begins to help his brother Pablo Escobar and friends of the gang, by first marking territory, and then cleaning the neighborhood from camels with Joey.
He also decides to give weapons to his fellas, Because the police confiscated the past that they had in a raid, Pelu Brazi then decided to use Jesus Aguilera, an arms dealer who had always supported the gang, but Pablo Escobar laughs saying that Jesus weapons are old and of poor quality, Pelu still wanna go to see him, and it is better to have something than nothing.
Finally Pelu Brazi and Luis Bermúdez go on.

The weapons `robs

Joey has taken very serious about the weapons and has planned a robbery at the Colonel Adrian Ernesto’s house, a former soldier living in the nearbies of Fort Carson who has the weapons that they need stored at home.
Joey and Pelu go there at night and pelu enters to the colonel's house and steal weapons while Joey watchs silently, once they have weapons, they load them into a truck and take them to one of their garages near Fort Carson’s beach.
Brent Everett gives information to Pelu and Joey on a train loaded with weapons that will make an unscheduled stop at San Fierro’s station, when arriving, they discover that Dwane didn’t advised only to them, He also advised to one of the bad gangs from San Fierro, After a confrontation with them, Pelu invaded the train to pick up boxes of ammunition, but then the train ran on, and a member of ours and Joey are still in his car, Pelu must throw the boxes to Joey, who is standing on the back of the car, So He picks them up.
Joey finally had a "great" idea, He thinks that no one has more weapons than the army, and has decided to steal the weapons depot of the National Guard that is located in Ocean Docks, Los Santos.
Once there, Pelu Brazi enters the enclosure by jumping the fence and kills the guard, so he can open the door to allow Joey’s entrance with the load truck, Pelu will load the boxes in the van with a forklift while Joey is busy with soldiers.

3 months later…

Pablo Escobar has been dating a girl from a dangerous gang, they are not liked with her, and they got him cornered on the beach outside Fort Carson, so he calls Pelu for help.
Pelu come quickly and eliminates the gang members who had cornered his brother, but the rest of them do not give up and begin a chase, when Pelu, Pablo Escobar and his girlfriend went back to the neighborhood, that's when Pelu says: "This is fucking insane; we need to regroup back our people and be the Medellin Cartel we were before."

5 months later…

Pablo Escobar has noticed that there is someone nearby delating the gang, this is a camel that has been selling drugs to the gang, as he knows that they are looking for him, he has taken refuge at Fort Carson outsides in an abandoned farm with his new fellas: the "Vagabundos". Pablo Escobar orders Pelu to rise off with the abandoned farm and kill the delator.
Pelu goes to the farm with some of his colleagues, when they arrived the delator was talking to a buyer, when he looks back, realizes that Pelu comes with some peers, he quickly runs with his fellas out of the farm, but he had no luck and Pelu gave him a shot in the head with a sniper and also killed one of his fellows.
Brent Everett has informed Pablo Escobar about the funeral of the wrong man killed by Pelu, a Little Weasel , apparently Xavi, a member of royalty in Front Yard, will be present. Pablo Escobar sees a chance to finish him off and put back Grove Street as it was before, so the go to the cementery with Pelu and two members of the gang.
Once there, they eliminated Xavi and his bodyguards.

1 month later...

During a party at Diego Serrano’s house a gang called "Bollom" attack Mdellin Cartel but thanks to the notice of a member of them, the gang could be anticipated and "Bollom" are defeated, leaving it very weak.

3 Weeks later... They decide to hold a meeting between the families

Finally, Pablo Escobar and representatives of the other gangs, will meet at the Jefferson Motel located in the center of Fort Carson, to end the violence between them, Pablo Escobar enters the motel alone while Joey, Jesus and Pelu await outside, but in that moment several units from LVPD invade the place, Pelu stays there in order to help his brother, but Jose and Jesus got away.
After a shootout inside the motel, Bermudez and Pelu reach to escape with the help of Jose and Jesus, who returned to the scene to help.

A short time later...

Pablo Escobar and other Medellin Cartel members will meet to finally end the Bollom once and for all, Pelu was going to meet them, but gets a call from Joey warning that he has to see something, Pelu goes quickly out there.
When Pelu arrives on the scene, He see some Bolloms leaving a garage, not a strange stuff, but the surprise comes when he sees Joey, Jesus, Brent and Carlos Brazi leaving the garage, Brent Everett and Carlos Brazi, are two LVPD corrupt cops who pissed off Pelu, then take an excellent car from the brand “Sabre” out the garage to a race called Drive-By, in this race was where Beverly Garcia died , Pablo Escobar and Pelu’s mother. Pelu is very disappointed, but he realizes that his brother and his fellas go into a trap and rushed quickly the meet scene.
Once there, he finds his brother hurt and his colleagues surrounded by Bolloms, after a shooting, Pelu and Bermúdez were arrested, Pablo Escobar is taken to the prison’s hospital, but Pelu doesn’t get arrested, but Brent Everett manages to deal with him in order to carry him outside between Fort Carson and Los Santos in order to do Brent Everett’s dirty work, ‘cause he found in the imprisonment of his brother, a reason to blackmail and use him.
After this, the gang lost all their territory by the Bolloms.

Months later... Back to the neighborhood

Pablo Escobar is liberated thanks to Mike Toreno , a government agent for whom Pelu worked on his adventure.
Following the liberation of Pablo Escobar, Pelu and him retrieved the neighborhood.
The fall of B-Dup
Pelu and Pablo Escobar will get rid of B-Dup , but they find out that he does not live in Fort Carson, He lives in San Fierro, the territory of the Kilo Tray Bolloms, but as they are fed up with B-Dup, they decided to go anyway.
Once there, after a gang war, they dominated the area.

Medellin Cartel 4 Life

Pablo Escobar is ready to regain the territories of Fort Carson, so Pelu Brazi, he and some members of the gang head to Fort Carson to kick some asses, after that Medellin Cartel begins to recover all its stuff back and more than all, its full respect in front of the other gangs.

Why?:I have the skills to control members with ingame threw vent and how i play, rules are made to be followed and i know if given the chance to prove my self i shurely wouldnt let you down, that said reason2: I've played for 4 to 5 years on szr didnt know what rp was till i found gta rp grew up on this szr server willing to lead in example if given the choice

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader: Don:Pellu_Brazzi / Pelu Brazzi

Rank6:Emissary: Pablo_Escobar
Rank5:Capo: Brent_Everett
Rank4:Lupara: Jesus_Aguilera
Rank3:Goon: Noone
Rank2:Sleeper: Joey_Blaze
Rank1:Worker: Maged_Khalaf and Xavi_Mack
Rank0:Snitch: Diego_Serrano

Desired Skins

Don skin - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/1/12/Skin_272.png
Emissary skin - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/9/99/Skin_115.png
Capo skin - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/8/87/Skin_116.png
The rest - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/3/39/Skin_114.png
Female skin - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wroot/images2/6/62/Skin_192.png

sa-mp-091.png
sa-mp-091.png (427.86 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
I determined the entrance.
The attachment HQ PIC.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
HQ PIC.jpg
HQ PIC.jpg (139.75 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
Last edited by Pelu Brazzi on January 8th, 2011, 7:46 am, edited 16 times in total.
Bugsy_Malone

Re: Medellin Cartel Family

Post by Bugsy_Malone »

:science: Nice work papi :smug:
1_800_L33_yUnG
Rikta
Game Name(s): Joey_Blaze

Post by Rikta »

Nice homie nice
thegame13

Post by thegame13 »

Xavi Mack and Dwane Wade :D They both stink,they both love to dm. i wish you guys luck in wars.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Medelin Cartel was an old Diablos gang, hope you aint copied their story.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Bugsy_Malone

Post by Bugsy_Malone »

Miguel_Burrito has joined, as for Dwane i gave him the boot before this app was posted this so lets edit shall we...
1_800_L33_yUnG
Michael_Schwartz

Post by Michael_Schwartz »

Look diablos sucked ass.....
this is a original story and i must say i enjoyed it ....
its good to see more people interested in our paradise ...
you guys shouldn't fucking dis stuff....
we need more players and tbh its not good to be dissing hazing And/or insulting gang aps.

i give this app 2 thumbs up .
hope it gets accepted.
much respect to any mexi-columbian gang
Danny_Lockhart

Post by Danny_Lockhart »

Good Job,
DANNY LOCKHART.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

just a question, did anyone make this story for you? or did you plagiarize it .. i bet you dont know what half of these words in your application mean
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Hippo Congruency wrote:just a question, did anyone make this story for you? or did you plagiarize it .. i bet you dont know what half of these words in your application mean
Nah they can speak, type english. Lee is Canadian and Michael's english are perfect too. I just said that Medelin Cartel were ex Coraje Del Diablos gang in BATHING IN TURDS i believe, that's why i asked if they might coppied it.
http://rageguild.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3101.
And Diablos used to own and we still own Mike!
And probably Michael or Lee made the story, but it's ok i believe
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

Good gang app. You need better members, try to get rid of Dwane and Xavi, they might get you in trouble.
And are other gangs allowed to take the skins that official factions already have? Cuz you have chosen some of our skins.
Other than that, Good LUCK

Kirchoff's Support
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
Moe

Post by Moe »

haha its pelu brazzi

The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Moe he don't deserve to call him Beargang man, bears were the best and probably one of the most powerfull gangs (after Diablos) in szr's history. I am not sure about the Congs history tho, but Rob told me that they had won a war vs bears (even if Rob was the reason that Smokey got banned, back in the days that hewas in the admins team).
But no, no Pellu was in Beargang when Bears were almost dead!
{b]Anyways those guys trying to make a gang let's don't fuck up their thread[/b]. If your gang idea is original and not just a copy of Diablos Medelin
Last edited by The Captain on January 4th, 2011, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Moe

Post by Moe »

Beargang was one of the most "powerfull" gangs because they found infinite ways to exploit the game which led to a lot of wars, and Pelu was a part of beargang for over a month. I just find it funny that he is playing SZR when most of the bears are playing that SZR spinoff server that seriously sucks.

But yeah, giving Pelu a gang is probably the best idea ever, another non-rp gang that will focus on deathmatching, exploiting and points!
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

Moe wrote:Beargang was one of the most "powerfull" gangs because they found infinite ways to exploit the game which led to a lot of wars, and Pelu was a part of beargang for over a month. I just find it funny that he is playing SZR when most of the bears are playing that SZR spinoff server that seriously sucks.

But yeah, giving Pelu a gang is probably the best idea ever, another non-rp gang that will focus on deathmatching, exploiting and points!
You tell em, bro
Westy

Post by Westy »

Nice im not really personally into mafias/crime families i like mexican gangs and Black gangs, but anyway good luck and you got my useless /support
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

i've never seen pelu brazi type like this
bet its from somewhere else/someone wrote it to him.
gl anyway
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Jin_Meshima wrote:i've never seen pelu brazi type like this
gl anyway
exactly what i said.. in other words, he also plagiarized an lspd app
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Hippo Congruency wrote:
Jin_Meshima wrote:i've never seen pelu brazi type like this
gl anyway
exactly what i said.. in other words, he also plagiarized an lspd app
It was a big error, I was indecisive about play szr again but i was wrong. I made this story with my words, Effin and Jin you playas can check if i plagiarized this app and put the link here.
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Where's luka?
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Hector_Mata wrote:Where's luka?
Lucka.. He's fucking in another server. I'm trying get him back but he says NO.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Don't care if no one gives a damn but I don't support this. Pelu is traitor/stealer/lier/non-rp'er. He had too much problems when he was in my family.

1) Made trouble with MAGC
2) Got kicked, let him back in and then went and made trouble with Gia/Ronnie
3)Kicked him and I gave him a last chance to say sorry and he did but then went and stole my shit from flocker..

Good luck with making a family that'll have rivals all day every day, get 2 know.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I've played for 4 to 5 years on szr didnt know what rp was till i found gta rp grew up on this szr server willing to lead in example if given the choice
I really wonder how the hell you've been playing on szr that long
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

:whoptc: he's a time traveler
Diego

Post by Diego »

Nice apply , Good luck ma niggs! :happycat:
Youtube Video: show
Wentworth Chiller