Medellin Cartel Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Pelu Brazzi

Re: Medellin Cartel Family

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Silver_Leo wrote:
I've played for 4 to 5 years on szr didnt know what rp was till i found gta rp grew up on this szr server willing to lead in example if given the choice
I really wonder how the hell you've been playing on szr that long
Why the doubt?
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Pelu Brazzi wrote:
Silver_Leo wrote:
I've played for 4 to 5 years on szr didnt know what rp was till i found gta rp grew up on this szr server willing to lead in example if given the choice
I really wonder how the hell you've been playing on szr that long
Why the doubt?
szr hasn't been around 4 or 5 years
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

szr hasn't been around 4 or 5 years
Szr has been around 4 years.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Even if SZR had been around for four years, you haven't been playing for four years, you started at SZR around Januar-April 2009(Beargang or whatever those guys used to call themselves before they "re-invented" beargang(Brazzi family or something))

Honestly - I never think that this gang will succeed because a) You're known to most old players as an exploiter b) rp??? plz telle me rp is =??? c) /f dudes, remember to count spas shots to 6 then swap to fists and back!!!

Did I forget that you are incredible at exploiting? I mean, WOAH!

That said, how should we(the playerbase) expect that you have changed?
You plagiarized an LSPD application and now you're saying "OHH GUYS I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE STAYING HOHOHO", you knew you would get caught. In my eyes you haven't changed a bit, and you can't expect to get an official gang when you can't rp, you are a shit player and did I mention the non-rp part?

I know I don't decide who gets official or not, but this is my opinion - NO!
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Moe wrote:Even if SZR had been around for four years, you haven't been playing for four years, you started at SZR around Januar-April 2009(Beargang or whatever those guys used to call themselves before they "re-invented" beargang(Brazzi family or something))

Honestly - I never think that this gang will succeed because a) You're known to most old players as an exploiter b) rp??? plz telle me rp is =??? c) /f dudes, remember to count spas shots to 6 then swap to fists and back!!!

Did I forget that you are incredible at exploiting? I mean, WOAH!

That said, how should we(the playerbase) expect that you have changed?
You plagiarized an LSPD application and now you're saying "OHH GUYS I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE STAYING HOHOHO", you knew you would get caught. In my eyes you haven't changed a bit, and you can't expect to get an official gang when you can't rp, you are a shit player and did I mention the non-rp part?

I know I don't decide who gets official or not, but this is my opinion - NO!
It's your opinion, thanks Moe.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

pelu why on earth would you lie about being around for 4 years?

even Rachael has been around less than 3 years, there's pretty much a handful of people that still play that have been around since before these forums were created which was exactly 3 years and 5 days ago, and they're all admins (and hardly play).

If I asked you who the most infamous cop was 3 years ago, you wouldn't know. If I asked you who lead mafia in the end of January 2008, you wouldn't know. If I asked you about Air America, same thing. Monocle, Strelok, Robert Boyer, Buford, Screaming eagles, Bowerbank, Eliad, Lukacs, all things you have no idea about that are rather old and you weren't likely to be around for.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

These guys are not beargang, they were some beaner asses that acted as muscles for them. like the captain.
Admiral_Ackbar

Post by Admiral_Ackbar »

Moe wrote::words:!
Eat a dick, son. You don't know shit. It's amazing that some of you retards still attribute being good at a game solely to exploiting, so you must endorse existing factions which have done nothing but hone exploiting to a fine t like Mag C which still couldn't win wars mechanics bent as they were, and have been, and continue to be.
Silver_Leo wrote:and they're all admins (and hardly play).
Not true. :c00lbert: (I do hardly play though)
Why don't you KNOCK IT OFF with them NEGATIVE WAVES?
Westy

Post by Westy »

Well as i can see not many people like you (not saying i dont) but, a few steps for you if you want a better reputation.

Step 1) I would start a new account if you have a bad rep and enemies (or get a namechange if your lucky enough to get a namechange from the admins), and i wouldnt even tell your friends it's you so the secret cant get out.

Step 2) Get really rich again (if you were rich before) then get some friends what dont break rules or cause much trouble.

Step 3) Then post a gang application again and dont lie about things like " i have played around 4 years on SZR" because i think admins will know.

Step 4) If you post a good enough app, and have a good reputation you may have a good chance of getting accepted.

Now i would just let the admins judge you and your gang.
Last edited by Westy on January 5th, 2011, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Westy

Post by Westy »

And btw the only decent member i know is pablo escobar, dont know anyone else.
Last edited by Westy on January 5th, 2011, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Silver_Leo wrote:pelu why on earth would you lie about being around for 4 years?

even Rachael has been around less than 3 years, there's pretty much a handful of people that still play that have been around since before these forums were created which was exactly 3 years and 5 days ago, and they're all admins (and hardly play).

If I asked you who the most infamous cop was 3 years ago, you wouldn't know. If I asked you who lead mafia in the end of January 2008, you wouldn't know. If I asked you about Air America, same thing. Monocle, Strelok, Robert Boyer, Buford, Screaming eagles, Bowerbank, Eliad, Lukacs, all things you have no idea about that are rather old and you weren't likely to be around for.
Alright, maybe i don't know about those things but I didn't mean to 4 or 5 years exactly, I just got a big time playing szr and I think that I got the enough experience for get a gang. Ok, I don't say if i'll get but i got the enough Rp and experience for get it And I'm not doing a exploiting, I'm just playing around as a good player getting money for have my stuffs.
Stewie_Erickson

Post by Stewie_Erickson »

Pelu Brazzi wrote:
Silver_Leo wrote:pelu why on earth would you lie about being around for 4 years?

Alright, maybe i don't know about those things but I didn't mean to 4 or 5 years exactly, I just got a big time playing szr and I think that I got the enough experience for get a gang. Ok, I don't say if i'll get but i got the enough Rp and experience for get it And I'm not doing a exploiting, I'm just playing around as a good player getting money for have my stuffs.
just this proves you didnt write your application
made by ericson
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

just this proves you didnt write your application[/quote]

I didn't write my application? the hell. I write this with my words.
Etzio_Auditore
Game Name(s): Etzio_DiFrenzo

Post by Etzio_Auditore »

Well, One does not type so sophisticated and neatly, And then type like a kid with Trisomy 21. There is no way you wrote that application, Judging by your vocabulary and your word order.
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

I take back my useless support, it's not his story, his english sucks in game. Somebody else wrote it for him.
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

Everybody keeps saying that the application can't have been written by Pelu because the English is too good, but from what I've read the English in the ap is fucking terrible.

soooooooooooooooooooooo SUPPORT not really
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
Danny_Lockhart

Post by Danny_Lockhart »

Pelu is also making troubles.
Last edited by Danny_Lockhart on January 6th, 2011, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
DANNY LOCKHART.
Danny_Lockhart

Post by Danny_Lockhart »

For me, I take back my useless [ /SUPPORT ], Because Pelu is also making troubles and shit in-game..
that's all, Good Luck with your apply.
DANNY LOCKHART.
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Danny_Lockhart wrote:For me, I take back my useless [ /SUPPORT ], Because Pelu is also making troubles and shit in-game..
that's all, Good Luck with your apply.
Stop talking shit, because Freddo and his dudes made trouble when you were doing the gang, Also I haven't problems with anyone.
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

I've got a feeling that this is going nowhere, Diego has quit, Maged Khalf and Xavi Mack, not sure I see them much [Yeah they're in my timezone].

Not sure about this but.. Pelu has ruined our RP earlier today by killing Sayaku and not listening to anybody. :o
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Danny_Lockhart

Post by Danny_Lockhart »

Well Pelu, I saw you DMing ppl without a damn reason, You ( Pelu ), Xavi and Dwane , I haven't took a pictures because that wasn't my business.. and more much shit that you i've done, and Unfortunately these qualities are not worthy to a family leader. Also this was only my public opinion, And also i haven't been here on SZR for along of time but i've saw you sometimes, i have the fully rights to give my comment / opinion.. and i just want to inform you that your members aren't good btw (- not 100% - ), I meant Xavi Mack and Dwane Wade. they are also DMing ppl, breakin' rules. And in the END it's depends on the admins.. what do they'll decide.. Accept / Denied this apply, let's just stop arguing here due we just need the admins resolution, that's needed.
Btw, Good Luck.

Thank you, All my respect.
Danny Lockhart.
Last edited by Danny_Lockhart on January 6th, 2011, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DANNY LOCKHART.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

He wants me to end a war with him by supporting his thread. Plus i hardly see you with anyone in your family apart from a player who is following your steps meaning, you're messing him up
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Pelu Brazzi

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Danny_Lockhart wrote:Well Pelu, I saw you DMing ppl without a shitty reason, You , Xavi and Dwane , I haven't took a picture because thats wasn't my business and more much shit, and Unfortunately these qualities are not worthy to a family leader.
Btw, Good Luck.

Thank you,
Danny Lockhart.

Dming? I'm not dming anyone. I got war just with Sayaku. If you see me dming get a pic and take it here.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Pelu Brazzi wrote:
Danny_Lockhart wrote:Well Pelu, I saw you DMing ppl without a shitty reason, You , Xavi and Dwane , I haven't took a picture because thats wasn't my business and more much shit, and Unfortunately these qualities are not worthy to a family leader.
Btw, Good Luck.

Thank you,
Danny Lockhart.

Dming? I'm not dming anyone. I got war just with Sayaku. If you see me dming get a pic and take it here.
No poit posting a picture, " that not me " would be reply from you. I mean the logs that Rachael sent me, you said it werent you , though it said your name. You ooc lied saying no it wasnt you and then i said i got the logs, you said, " logs cant tell u who took, stop liar ". You always have to argue with something thats true. The only reason you're warring me is because you refused to give me my shit back and you think im lying that i have the logs. I wasnt going to come back to szr if it wasnt for zin who said there's no more idiots. Thats why i took a chance with my family. But where is this family going? When you got rivals hitting at you 24/7.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Every gang gets attacked you gotta deal with it