Medellin Cartel Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Pelu Brazzi

Re: Medellin Cartel Family

Post by Pelu Brazzi »

Darnell wrote:
Pelu Brazzi wrote:
Danny_Lockhart wrote:Well Pelu, I saw you DMing ppl without a shitty reason, You , Xavi and Dwane , I haven't took a picture because thats wasn't my business and more much shit, and Unfortunately these qualities are not worthy to a family leader.
Btw, Good Luck.

Thank you,
Danny Lockhart.

Dming? I'm not dming anyone. I got war just with Sayaku. If you see me dming get a pic and take it here.
No poit posting a picture, " that not me " would be reply from you. I mean the logs that Rachael sent me, you said it werent you , though it said your name. You ooc lied saying no it wasnt you and then i said i got the logs, you said, " logs cant tell u who took, stop liar ". You always have to argue with something thats true. The only reason you're warring me is because you refused to give me my shit back and you think im lying that i have the logs. I wasnt going to come back to szr if it wasnt for zin who said there's no more idiots. Thats why i took a chance with my family. But where is this family going? When you got rivals hitting at you 24/7.
First that all, I didn't war you, you warred me and after wanna to finish all with a word? The hell. You warred me and if you wanted to finish you had to pay me, becuase I lost many stuffs when you and your dudes were killing me!! You're mad the only reason why lost the war.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

John Reed wrote:These guys are not beargang, they were some beaner asses that acted as muscles for them. like the captain.
You can aask Smokey or even Sergio what i was in Beargang. In szr and in BATHING IN TURDS. Peace folk.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Bandit

Post by Bandit »

Plus when he is in a faction he stole 20k B mats and then quited the faction nice. Now thats a good leader
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

Dming? I'm not dming anyone. I got war just with Sayaku. If you see me dming get a pic and take it here.
No poit posting a picture, " that not me " would be reply from you. I mean the logs that Rachael sent me, you said it werent you , though it said your name. You ooc lied saying no it wasnt you and then i said i got the logs, you said, " logs cant tell u who took, stop liar ". You always have to argue with something thats true. The only reason you're warring me is because you refused to give me my shit back and you think im lying that i have the logs. I wasnt going to come back to szr if it wasnt for zin who said there's no more idiots. Thats why i took a chance with my family. But where is this family going? When you got rivals hitting at you 24/7.
First that all, I didn't war you, you warred me and after wanna to finish all with a word? The hell. You warred me and if you wanted to finish you had to pay me, becuase I lost many stuffs when you and your dudes were killing me!! You're mad the only reason why lost the war.
Lol, you want me to pay you because you're losing the war even though you stole a high capacity of materials and you say I made you lose spases/deagle. It's not my fault that I told you to cease for a while but you decided not to listen, so you keep coming with these big guns that you can't afford, you only using my b's for them. So anyways, I'm not going to pay, even if you bring a whole noob army. This family is rotten and will go downhill in no time.

You couldn't even cease the war while I was rp'ing with another family, but yet, you still decided to shoot me..
If you get accepted, you wont have fun at points/wars/rp'ing. I'm going to make your career a disaster, I'm going to make sure, your members rage quit and yes this is a threat. I'm warning you Pelu. Kiss my foot or get started with your grave already..
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

why does every gang applicatiion have to turn into a bitchfest...
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

That is pretty obvious.
Your English is not that acceptable and your application has been made by somebody else. You have earned his assistance.

And from what I have seen... You don't deserve to be a family leader and not even a lieutenant.

T.Y.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Yah well... I've chased Pelu and wanted to fight him, RP reasons, when we caught him.
I'm like *knuckles up* bla bla bla, guess what he /stopani'd when he was laying on the ground (Darnell has seen it all btw)
Everyone was shocked.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Nah nah he doesn't deserve a family.

Good luck, anyway.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Silver_Leo wrote:why does every gang applicatiion have to turn into a bitchfest...

Because people that shouldn't lead a fam decide making one and because the majority of people here are trolls and good ones too.
(and everyone hates anyone that is not their friend but shh)
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i usually just leave apps open until i see enough to add them or they get bored

but since you asked, denied