Grenades

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Valentino

Grenades

Post by Valentino »

Add grenades with ammo, max of like 3 and make it so that the ammo doesn't stack

Grenades, make it more interesting even. You could throw a grenade into a room full of negroids to flush them out and what not.

Making sniper rifles more affordable would be cool too imo.
Last edited by Valentino on January 20th, 2011, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Re: Grenades and Rocket Launchers

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Valentino wrote:Add these with ammo, but make them AFFORDABLE. I'm pretty sure I saw absolutely nobody use the bomb in a box thing which would've been fun as heck to use if it wasn't so god damn expensive.

Grenades and Rocket Launchers would change combat, make it more interesting even. You could throw a grenade into a room full of negroids to flush them out and what not.
For the love of god no!
Valentino wrote:Making sniper rifles more affordable would be cool too imo.
Yes please!
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

jimmy_jakens wrote:
Valentino wrote:Add these with ammo, but make them AFFORDABLE. I'm pretty sure I saw absolutely nobody use the bomb in a box thing which would've been fun as heck to use if it wasn't so god damn expensive.

Grenades and Rocket Launchers would change combat, make it more interesting even. You could throw a grenade into a room full of negroids to flush them out and what not.
For the love of god no!

Give me one GOOD reason why you think this way and why they SHOULDN'T be added.

Thanks
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

yes great idea give a bunch of idiots weapons that can wipe out a general area as well as one shot a car

miniguns for everyone
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

i'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but be honest think about it.... rocket launchers and grenades....not a good idea
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Silver_Leo wrote:yes great idea give a bunch of idiots weapons that can wipe out a general area as well as one shot a car

miniguns for everyone
there he said it for me lol
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Silver_Leo wrote:yes great idea give a bunch of idiots weapons that can wipe out a general area as well as one shot a car

miniguns for everyone
Adding them with like 3 ammo (give or take), why not? It could even add more strategy to the game.

I think people like yourself are just in the mindset that anything new will ruin the game.
Boris_Stoyanov

Post by Boris_Stoyanov »

I agree if you can get grenades, because try it. It's so easy to run away from them and while you throw a grenade your very vulnerable. Also make them like 5000A or something, then no one will use it as much. But Rocket Launchers should be only 1 ammo because they are pretty strong. Also throwing a grenade exactly where you want is hard. But the ammo shouldn't be stackable and it will add more strategy to battles instead of just rushing in with shotguns and crack shooting all the way.
The idea of it does seem retarded, but if you think about it well it's not a bad idea. Admins can make it work nicely.
Last edited by Boris_Stoyanov on January 20th, 2011, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

why not, i'd like to see this happen, if its expensive as heck who cares anyway, anything but molotovs, because they are overpowered because if you get hit you're on fire for a while, and the only thing you can do is run, cant eat/drink (i think) and you cant shoot anymore
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

ok first of all if we're going to go in the whole people like yourself thing, people like you are unable to not try to abuse everything and anything for their advantage so you definitely don't deserve anything new let alone could be trusted with something like this.

a) because you can insta-shoot multiple rockets
b) because why bother with guns when you can 1-2 shot a radius of 10 feet
c) most of you get warned for using a shotgun, what do you think will happen with an rpg or grenades?
d) i don't see the strategy in shooting a rocket at your feet. There's 2 outcomes. 1: you die. 2: you chickenrun away from a rocket.
e) once again most of you can hardly handle a shotgun let alone rockets
f) there's a theory where nobody asks for anything that doesn't profit them in some way
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Silver_Leo wrote:ok first of all if we're going to go in the whole people like yourself thing, people like you are unable to not try to abuse everything and anything for their advantage so you definitely don't deserve anything new let alone could be trusted with something like this.

a) because you can insta-shoot multiple rockets
b) because why bother with guns when you can 1-2 shot a radius of 10 feet
c) most of you get warned for using a shotgun, what do you think will happen with an rpg or grenades?
d) i don't see the strategy in shooting a rocket at your feet. There's 2 outcomes. 1: you die. 2: you chickenrun away from a rocket.
e) once again most of you can hardly handle a shotgun let alone rockets
f) there's a theory where nobody asks for anything that doesn't profit them in some way
Sounds like you're totally hating the idea and holding some kind of grudge against me which I find pretty funny. I'm pretty sure this has never been tried before so maybe you should give it a chance.

a) I haven't seen this happen, however it is probably possible to script some anti-exploit shit for it. At the very least we don't have to have RPG's, but grenades are good.
b) They would be expensive, hence people would waste money on them if they're going into a close combat situation where they could possibly kill themselves.
c) I don't even know what to say to this - but this isn't a shotgun. Why are you comparing them?
d) This isn't the point, I'm not sure what you were thinking but you wouldn't be doing this if you're in danger of killing yourself with an expensive weapon and losing it.
e) You're trying to make it look like theres more reasons not to add these or something?
f) Sure, this would profit me. It would also profit anyone else who is willing to buy one. They are fun to use.
Last edited by Valentino on January 20th, 2011, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boris_Stoyanov

Post by Boris_Stoyanov »

make it so the rocket has a limited ammo of just 1 and 1 only, unstackable. Also grenades are not that good, and rockets are really good so make the RPG expensive and the grenades kind of expensive so not everyone uses them also if it dosen't work, you can always delete the option.
Last edited by Boris_Stoyanov on January 20th, 2011, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Limited RPG's with 1 ammo would be fine, really. But if that is the case we don't even have to add them at all.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

this has nothing to do with silver having a grudge against you its common sense, sure it would be sick if we could get rockets but lets be honest here, never will this ever be accepted.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

grenades are cool, rockets are op.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
Boris_Stoyanov

Post by Boris_Stoyanov »

If you don't agree on Rocket Launcher atleast let us have grenades, They're so cool and i'm bored of mp5's and spasses, and deagles.
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

jimmy_jakens wrote:this has nothing to do with silver having a grudge against you its common sense, sure it would be sick if we could get rockets but lets be honest here, never will this ever be accepted.
Yes, not at all.
Silver_Leo wrote:people like you are unable to not try to abuse everything and anything for their advantage so you definitely don't deserve anything new let alone could be trusted with something like this.

Anyway only adding grenades would be fine. jimmy_jakens, so far I haven't seen any reason why grenades shouldn't be added so don't get that way, really.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I'll accept rockets if I start spawning with a minigun and can gimmick ROBOCOP again.

Grenades aren't horrible but still prone to abuse and crying and whining.

As for the grudge thing, I think you're very mistaken since I don't even know what your ingame name is lol
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

grenades can kill dudes in interiors through walls. rockets are too good.

molotovs might be ok though
Montel_Chilliams
Donut Chaser

Post by Montel_Chilliams »

Juke wrote:grenades can kill dudes in interiors through walls.
I like this because interior camping with ak's and m4's is boring and lasts forever. It's also kind of realistic in the sense that grenades kill dudes through walls irl too.
aron9forever wrote:i am a big jerk and i usually act dumb
What did we learn here? you suck more than me :dogout:
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

the only thing i'd like to see is have some sort of bombs (expensive of course) that you can throw inside an interior and it kills people around the exit. perfect for those annoying interior campers.

also for the pd those granades that cops use on the movies that blind you for like 10 seconds can't get their name. make cop raids a lot more interesting, but give it only to higher ranks or something.

want a way to abuse granades and molotovs? go on a DM server that has them and look at how people use them. Rocket launchers eventhough hard to shoot with are still pretty abusable. my vote is no to both
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Duane_Denroy

Post by Duane_Denroy »

How the hell would Rachael code a flashbang?
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

i dunno you type some command next to the interior pickup and everyone inside gets blindfolded but with white instead of black for 10 seconds?
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Silver_Leo wrote: miniguns for everyone
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael