The Kirchoff Crime Family

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Gang Name:
Gang Description:
The Kirchoff Crime Family are the Russians people who left their previous organistion known as The Brigada, because of the unloyalty and betrayal of their old Boss’s son, named Jonathan Farkes. These Russian men wish to stay alive and have a good family of their own which they can trust and depend on with their lives. The Kirchoff family will treat it’s family members like siblings. This family will be based on Trust, Faith, Respect.

History:
1st of October:
Freddo Brazi, a young loyal adult, born in the city of Los Santos, was looking for work. He heard about the Brigada , a Russian organization, who were developed in the Los Santos. Freddo was anxious about the Russians. He was himself half Russian, with an Italian father. He researched more about the Brigada and finally got the opportunity to get an interview with the Boss of the Brigada. He applied, passed, and got in the organization. Weeks and months passed, Freddo was building trust and good reputation for himself. He helped out the Brigada in every way he could. By time, he got his way up, by proving his loyalty and care for the family. Things were going great. It was like living the Russian dream, until, he heard that his Boss was killed in a plague in Los Santos. Freddo was crushed emotionally.

As Freddo knew that his Boss always said that if anything would happen to him, he would wish his people kept the Business alive and running. In order for Freddo to fulfill the Boss, Robbie Jay’s dream, he decided to take over, and he did. The Brigada kept on going, money flow was good, business was good.
After a month of peace and liberty, the town started going through a chaos. Brigada’s good partners, the Difrenzo Incorporated, were in a war versus the Yakuza. Willio Spasghetti, also known as the Pasta man, who was a Lieutenant in the Difrenzo Inc, called Freddo for help. Freddo knew that the Sicilians meant a lot to Robbie, and thought carefully on what will he decide. He took a look at his men, and decided he was ready to give a hand to the Sicilians to fight the Japs.

War continued, there was a blood bath all over Los Santos. Unfortunately, Freddo’s own men fucked up. 2 of them got deported out of Los Santos by the police, others left town. Freddo and a few men were left alone. At the same time, the japs payed the Magnolia’s to fight the Brigada and the Sicilians. It was a huge disaster. Freddo knew that it was time to get Brigada out of it. He spoke to Willio, told him about how his men fucked up, and how he did’nt have any men left and that the enemies were way too many. He told Willio that he tried his best and he kept Brigada on the edge for the Sicilians.

Freddo spoke to the Yakuza and Magnolia’s. He payed them off a huge amount for truce.
Freddo rebuilt Brigada again, made good choices about what type of men to hire and work with. Everything was going smooth. Then came along son of Robbie Jay, Jonathan Frakes. Freddo, being so happy, gave Jonathan the Pravaya title. He was happy to have Jonathan, as he was the son of his good old mentor, Robbie Jay. Their friendship couldn’t get any better.

It was the 15th of December when the Boss of Brigada, Freddo Brazi, got to find out that Jonathan Frakes, son of the orginal Boss of Brigada, Robbie Jay, wanted to take over the organization. Freddo got to hear rumors. He heard that his Pravaya Jonathan was planning an assassination on him to take over the Brigada. Freddo was crushed to hear this. Jonathan made a bad move. Freddo was willing to step down and hand it over to Robbie’s blood if Jonathan wanted to take over, only if Jonathan spoke to himself directly. But Jonathan was too proud, unlike Robbie Jay, and tried to assassinate his old man’s best friend. Freddo spoke to Jonathan, they argued. Freddo told him, it was an honor working for Brigada and running it, and that he would’ve worked under Jonathan if he spoke to him directly about taking over. But instead, Jonathan stabbed Freddo in the back.
Freddo took his badge, and threw it at Jonathan, saying ‘ I don’t want to do anything with you again ‘. And so Freddo left Brigada, and his loyal members followed him. He decided to change his last name to Kirchoff, which was his father’s name. Him and his ex-brigada members who followed him, decided to start a new family. He called it, The Kirchoff Crime family.

Freddo and his members wished start over and to stay in town, and keep a good reflection of the true Russians. They wanted to live together in peace and harmony with other families and organizations and contribute to the new town of Fort Carson.

Why?: : I’m a very old szr player, and I gained a lot of experience and I know how to lead a family. I may not have a lot of supporters, but I’ve been at my best after the wipe. I don’t know what else I can do to prove to you people that I’ve changed. And let’s just get along shall we. I’ve learned a lot from being in families and learning from their leaders, and I know this gang will have a good future. We’re also people who don’t metagame and don’t break server rules and we Roleplay a lot.

Members/Forum name/Rank
Antonio_LaPasa/LaPaza/ -7
Kobayashi_Maru/Kobayashi/ -6
Alexandr_Farcovsky /Alexandr_Farcovsky -1
Gizmo_Reimer/ ... / - 1

Rank names:
Rank 7 = Nachalnik
Rank 6 = Sekeretar
Rank 5 = Poruchik
Rank 4 = Polkovnik
Rank 3 = Dragoon
Rank 2 = Novovranetz
Rank 1 = Strelets
Rank 0 = Liubitilskiy

Desired Skins:
290-Rank 7
125 {Rank 5+}

Headquarters
sa-mp-278.png
sa-mp-278.png (317.92 KiB) Viewed 4718 times
sa-mp-277.png
sa-mp-277.png (455.65 KiB) Viewed 4718 times
sa-mp-276.png
sa-mp-276.png (781.43 KiB) Viewed 4718 times

OOC: Freddo left that's why hes handing me the leaderflag.
Last edited by LaPaza on January 26th, 2011, 3:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
The King is not dead !!!
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Re: The Kirchoff Crime Family

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Supporting this shiet.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
aron9forever

Post by aron9forever »

supporting this
EDIT: removed the big resolution picture of a shit
this weak troll is also known as Jake Parlor you fuckers
i post worthless shit right hippo?
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i would need freddo's approval before i could consider giving someone else his family
Moe

Post by Moe »

lol kobayashi is a pain in the butthole, trust me
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

thought you should have 5 members at least
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Support.

E: Kobayashi is a powergamer. He was metagaming/powergaming once he sees a /me against him or gets him into a disrepute.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Kobayashi
Game Name(s): Antonio Lopezio.

Post by Kobayashi »

This is Light RP server and now go get a life.
Antonio Lopezio: Sicilian Syndicate.
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

Kobayashi wrote:This is Light RP server and now go get a life.

Are I U kidding? PG isn't allowed.

I don't want to shit this thread up but it's really oppression having you in a family.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Freddo_Brazi

Post by Freddo_Brazi »

Juke wrote:i would need freddo's approval before i could consider giving someone else his family
Yes, i have left and i'm handing over the leaderflag to my man Lapasa.
He's got my approval.
Thanks
Kirchoff Crime Family
Nachalnik[Boss]
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

I don't know which leader is worse
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

sure why not

8-)
Alexandr_Farkovsky

Post by Alexandr_Farkovsky »

support its a good gang
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Alex_Zaytsev wrote:I don't know which leader is worse
I'm sorry but nobody asked for your opinion. Thank you
The King is not dead !!!
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Youtube Video: show
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Diego Wade

Post by Diego Wade »

You can take my suppoet
Good luck lapaza