Magnolia Crew

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tor_McKaul

Magnolia Crew

Post by Tor_McKaul »

Whats The Deal?: Led by Chris Bell and Toretto McKaul, this family was once known for its Style and Large Convoy's around Los Santos. Everyone had their opinion on them, like's, dislike's, but that's what motivated them more and more. Magnolia Crew, whom was built and created here in Los Santos, left the city to explore more cities in other areas, but has now returned to restore the family name and to regroup with familiar faces. With the crew getting settled back in its original city, they are determine to bring back that type of Style which was once here. This crew is believed to be like Chris Bell calls it "Original like KFC" meaning from shops opening, to Concerts and Parties Jumpin'. MagC does not discriminate what so ever, we bring in anyone who wants to be a part of a family and not just your average gang. Gettin Money, Gainin POWER, Car's, Clothes, and BUSINESS is what we are about. We duck FED's and put snitches 6feet deep. Now that Chris Bell's cousin Willio Sayen is now out of Prison, they can catch up on whats been going on in Los Santos. Magnolia Crew is not on a mission to bring more power to the family and gain what was lost, the hood is still the hood, but the question is will the Crew be welcome back? Many of new faces now live and walk around the "Use to Be" Magnolia Projects.

Members (as of January 27th):
Chris Bell (bossman) - Vacation
Toretto McKaul (boss)
Oscar Araya
Lisa Smith
Willio Sayen
Jason Dover
Raab Himself
Darion Strong
Maya Daniels
Jonas Nielsen
Tony Montanna
Effin Hippo
David Easton
Jack Cook
David Purge
Nick Goldman
Chuck Buck
Luigi Baffi
Jon Rollins

(( I have been playing SZR for a while now and been in and out of many factions and families that have came and gone...magc being the family I've been with the longest I believe...the members all know me, I've played with most of them for a while now..since Chris has been on vacation for a faaaaaaaaat minute, ill be taking over as a temp boss until the day of his return and he will take back over...any questions or concerns about us holla at me with a PM or ingame...thanks ))
Moe

Re: Magnolia Crew

Post by Moe »

ps. vacation equals secondlife
Diego Wade

Re: Magnolia Crew

Post by Diego Wade »

It's a Good Family