Fix the SFPR

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Wootcannon

Re: Fix the SFPR

Post by Wootcannon »

tyrone_phillips wrote:The whole point of the new system is to have a money sink I would believe.... you have to pay ~500k for the property and than ~$2mil for a low level interior. It allows players to "invest" in the real estate market.
Helicopters and Sultans should surely fulfil that purpose, as would the "prestige" of having it purchased on SFPR, and perhaps doubling the money per house level to $100,000.
aron9forever

Post by aron9forever »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:Why not just bring back /buy house entrance?

i don't know. what started as a change made by rachael to make the game less exploitable and more fun somehow turned it in hardcore roleplay. i mean, i know that by light roleplay they mean you are not forced to do 10 /me at each action, but i liked it more back in the /buyhouse and /housecar upgrade times...

but that is only my shitty opinion
this weak troll is also known as Jake Parlor you fuckers
i post worthless shit right hippo?
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

I guess the new house system was added to make houses static for you nerds to be able to have more people living in your house and to be able to drop things inside houses without them disappearing if you log (briefcase mostly). I don't see why this bothers you that much anyway, you can still rent a house (having the same functions the dynamic houses had minus you choosing the interior).
aron9forever

Post by aron9forever »

lost 100k because the box did not save on logging out
didn't bother to whine much
this weak troll is also known as Jake Parlor you fuckers
i post worthless shit right hippo?